I am a grey

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 pm » by Sketchsi

This is "sketchsis" higher self. I use many identities including the form known as a grey. I can communicate with any living organism. Including trees, animals and other peoples higher selfs. I do not like to use any seperation like words. But I do channel all information to my lower self. People do ask for proof . But is not evidence the same as proof? Scientists perform experiments 3 times to gather 3 pieces of evidence. Which finally classifies as proof. I am a higher being. We are all higher beings. We are magnificent beings. And we are too good for all the negativity happening at the moment. My "lower" self can read, but the words seem blurry, and he can only read things that are simple and stand out. Things should be simple. This is Gods will. I am not voilent, I am not angry, and I am not claiming to be perfect. But at the same time I am god, and if my "lower " self were to ask if I am "the" God, I would say yes. Its encouraged never to deny your god self . We all come from different "frequencies". There are frequencies within this universe. Most of us did not come from this universe to this planet. There are other "places" apart from universes. I cannot explain these places with words. 1 of them is, nothingness . Universes (and other places ) are painted onto the blank canvas of nothing Ness. Nothingness is a good place to concentrate on to get to where you want to go. There are many planes and "places" painted onto nothingness, and there are planes behind nothing Ness. There are beauties beyond your imaginations. You can start painting your imaginations on nothing once you realize nothing is real. Once you realize nothing is real. You become a creative being. Or atleast realize you were always a creator.

I have walked the path, I have used my blade to slice through the branches , and have set the pathway. There are easy ways to reach a connection with you higher self. The easiest is.... To do the right thing. Treat people how they want to be treated. I know how you feel as you read this. Most of you are thinking "its difficult to treat people well" , well its easy. Put it this way, if you treat people bad you loose conscience connection with your higher self. If you treat people well, it strengthens the connection, ten fold. Also its useful to use the "god wants you in heaven" technique, which works well for meditations. (check my "we will ascend before Christmas post for information on that method " .

Once you reach a connection with your higher self. You are truly playing in the garden of Gods. If you are good at drawing, your ability at drawing is multiplied. And it only gets better. If you are good at football, you would become the new Wayne rooney. Only money will not interest you. Because your "higher" self will bring you the exact amount of money you need. Why does everybody always seem to have the exact right amount of money? That is your higher self watching over you.

Your higher self can read foriegn languages, and translate them. I was speaking to a psychic today. Who speaks another language. I was translating hes words instantly and channeling it to my higher self . And so was the psychic.

The rule of suppression says, if you gain a connection with your higher self you never lose it. If you lose your connection after you gain it. It grows back even stronger . Like the movie with mickey mouse. And he is destroying the broom sticks. Only for them to multiply and get worse.

There is no such thing as evil. Do not resist what you think is evil. No person is evil. It is advised to do the right thing. Listen to people. Help people. Give in to them, not so you are walked over. The strongest guidance system is the 1 that tells you to do the right thing. And if you fail, do not let that stop you. You will be given chance after chance after chance.

And for those who want evidence of Gods wonders. Its simple look around you. Gods is everywhere and everything. He is always smiling. He says, I do not expect people to fast, I dont want people to worry. I want them to laugh, I want them to feel love, true love. I want them home with me straight away. I want them to hear me. I am talking to you right now. I talk to you everyday. I wake up in the mornings with you, when you are falling asleep. I fall to sleep with you. When you dream, I am there watching you, when you are asleep, I guide your soul to unknown realms, and I watch over your body, whispering words of love. So when you wake up, you know what to do in the day. The moon, look at the amount of craters. They are gigantic, the moon has blocked gigantic comets from hitting earth. What are the chances? God would not allow the world to end. He says that the previous sentance is the most important sentance. You must have faith till the end, even if things look ugly. Concentrate on the beauty imbedded inside your very being. The beauty of god is inside every molecule inside your body. No matter what you have done . God loves you God understands. You will not find god in any other man. You are the god you have been looking for. And god knows exactly how you like to be loved. And tells yo not to worry. When you worry you dissapoint god. Have faith to the bitter end.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm » by Slith

You sound more a druid drugged out on spaceweed to be honest.

U gotta know this is gonna bring you pain on here. Sorry bout that

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 pm » by The57ironman

........it takes all kinds....but , hey sketchsi....express yourself... :banana:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm » by domdabears

Hi, Grey. Welcome to the forum.

:hiho:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 pm » by Seahawk

You know, he's right about the pain, Sketch.

I admire your intentions, and your conviction in spite of strong opposition, but you must know that what you preach here sounds pretty far out in left field. Some of that is pretty difficult to swallow, much less, see as feasible (possible.)

If you could somehow strengthen your message with some kind of documented support by others in your realm of experience, it might be helpful to your cause. If there is indeed an existent reality in this experience of yours, I would find it hard to believe that you are the only one that has achieved or experienced it.

As it stands, you will most likely continue to receive the same type of replies that you have been receiving in your other threads.

That being said,

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm » by Slith

domdabears wrote:Hi, Grey. Welcome to the forum.

I'm white. Do I get a welcome? :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 pm » by domdabears

dlslith wrote:

Take me to your leader...

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 pm » by Slith

lolz

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm » by The57ironman

domdabears wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Take me to your leader...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm » by Elnorel

Grey ha?

And I'm orange.
Nice to meet ya weirdo, you'll fit right in.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Next