I am a Modern Day Prophet. AMA (Book preface enclosed.)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 am

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 pm » by Probablysane


Anyone pointing out that you are not a prophet clearly has no process of logic. Whether you are or are not is irrelevant; what you do with the choices you are presented with will define you. Don't box yourself in.
Image
Happiness is subjective ;)

Initiate
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 11:33 pm » by Sevens


So what is the book and what is the foundation of the world?

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written >>in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.<<

http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13.htm

and what is the little book of the angel that has one foot on the land and in the sea?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2571
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 am » by Toxic32


Prophet???? Shit not another one that will be quoted just before he cuts your throat. Your delusional at best without the slightest grasp of the real world. I feel sorry for an obvious intelligent person to attribute every thing too (If the concept was real) an intelligence that would be so far beyond your understanding you would be on the scale of evolution less than slim mould. I'm not trying to insult you but create a frame of context so you can ground your self within. You are not important, nor me. We mean nothing. Less than the fly that hits your window screen when you drive down the road.

You really want to understand. Then let go of logic. It's two dimensional. You live in a multi dimensional universe. We all need to look outside ourself. It's hard when you have to make a living and have fallen for Natures treats. Let's be honest! Why would you (I can feel Zeeta looking over my shoulder) have sex?? if you didn't get something out of it? You wouldn't nor would she...I'm going off topic. So

You said. "in the universe which allows information to travel through time" That is of course a typical description of quantum entanglement. Google it.


DNA. Where does it come from you ask? Google it. But on a simple level how did we originate from? Ok for you simple stuff.


Step 1 – what happens if you get together a bunch of really simple molecules and you put them in a pot that pretended to be the early earth – water, lightning, that kind of thing? A guy called Stanley Miller did just that. He got together a bunch of chemicals, heated them, passed electric sparks through it and waited about a week. At the end he analysed what he got – a bunch of naturally-occurring molecules called amino acids had been formed.

So this showed you can make molecules we see around us in nature by random chemistry under conditions that were like the early earth. Give enough time, you could probably get quite complex things.

Step 2 – can molecules that look like the bits of DNA be formed under these conditions?
Yes – people have been working on this and slowly getting together examples of ways that the bits of DNA (the “bases”) can arise randomly.



Good and evil is just another form of trying to explain evolution. You want to catch me so I will run faster or get eaten. I run faster. You either starve or change your tactics for hunting me. Or grow bigger legs, stronger. You get my drift. The same for us we are in an arms race against destruction. There a better than good chance we will destroy our shelves. Our evolution can and should lead to us being the Gods. All the markers are there. Understanding DNA is the blue touch paper. We are the road to total understanding. How long? You tell me? 20 years, 100 years. No more. Doesn't that frighten anybody out there. It scares the shit out of me for the sake of my grand children. We are like the children that have found the computer without the parental controls in place when the parents are out for a meal. We have just stumbled across natures porn site. :ohno:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 am » by admdbrn


Spock wrote:Actually the logic is flawed. He "should" be able to, but He won't, at least for now, but there is evidently a time when the creation will at least be put at bay. God works within the framework of the laws He put in place, whether or not we understand those laws or not. One of the major laws is "free will", which has cause and effect.

I don't think your initial statement disagrees with mine. If he has the power, but not the will to stop "Satan" then he is essentially rubber stamping every action of the Devil. Both fictitious characters have worked hand in hand since the dawn of time. Meanwhile, while God set forth many laws, he has never abided by them, nor has he ever promised to. Many people and societies have been punished for not following those laws, however He has worked feverishly to subvert and undermine them. In fact, it seems to be a primary reason for introducing the Biblical code in the first place, to allow Satan to undermine society by using advanced technology to commit crime. This is the essense of Revelation: organized crime has subverted global government, with the help of... whomever you chose to call it.

Keep in mind that when I call them fictitious characters, I'm not saying we made them up. They were made up by the entity which has masqueraded as both for thousands of years: they are tools designed to control by appealing to human emotion. The issue is that neither represents the qualities of that entity appropriately, so we are stuck in a relationship with an unknown entity, who is asking us to take his Word at face value, regardless of the fact that He, and we, have either proven it wrong or no longer agree with its content on a societal or moral level.

We need more than that to continue, and prosper.

spock wrote:Understand that people can be told anything, and just because these insights come from a mysterious presence, does not make it truth. These intelligences dwell outside of our time constraints and have an understanding of our reality which we do not fully comprehend. These "demons" if you will, use the same sort of game when presenting themselves as "aliens" or people of intrigue.


I am aware that almost all telepathic communication, at least in our modern time, are deceptive. This has been a tool of religious "visions" since the Flood. As in the days of Noah, today we have mind control being used to organize, assist, and hide criminal activity throughout society. The information I am attempting to establish is primary Biblical text, which has been chosen specifically to allow this message to be heard. They were intentionally created, recorded and disseminated in order to ensure that the influence of mind control was central to JudeoChristianity, both in reality and in the literature.

Spock wrote:I am not saying aliens are demons, and the entire thing is malevolent, we just don't understand what they are doing and most importantly, their motives. Maybe is a control mechanism used to help our evolution, which could be good or bad, depending. But what can be learned, is that your encounters are nothing new, and typically leave the contactee's credibility in shambles, feeling empty inside and alone.

I understand you want to get the message out, it would explode inside anyone that has had the same thing happen, just be overly cynical of the message and stay on guard.


I agree completely.

Spock wrote:If you are presented a list of "to-dos" in order to gain some sort of redemption and you are asked to carry that message, you should back away from the information and go straight to God with it. I'm responding by faith of course, and my faith tells me that redemption is a gift from a God that knows us and understands us individually, and has far more compassions and understanding that we give Him credit for, so being misled can be the danger, but not a deciding factor - after all, we are just sheep, but being misled can terribly harm your life, your relationships and the things that matter most while you inhabit this plane.


The amount of effort put forth to ensure that I delivered this message is unfathomable. My entire life has been altered to ensure that I would do nothing else. It's quite a sad story, actually. I'll probably tell it one day.
Last edited by admdbrn on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Writer
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 am » by admdbrn


Toxic32 wrote:Prophet???? Shit not another one that will be quoted just before he cuts your throat. Your delusional at best without the slightest grasp of the real world. I feel sorry for an obvious intelligent person to attribute every thing too (If the concept was real) an intelligence that would be so far beyond your understanding you would be on the scale of evolution less than slim mould. I'm not trying to insult you but create a frame of context so you can ground your self within. You are not important, nor me. We mean nothing. Less than the fly that hits your window screen when you drive down the road.

You really want to understand. Then let go of logic. It's two dimensional. You live in a multi dimensional universe. We all need to look outside ourself. It's hard when you have to make a living and have fallen for Natures treats. Let's be honest! Why would you (I can feel Zeeta looking over my shoulder) have sex?? if you didn't get something out of it? You wouldn't nor would she...I'm going off topic. So

You said. "in the universe which allows information to travel through time" That is of course a typical description of quantum entanglement. Google it.


DNA. Where does it come from you ask? Google it. But on a simple level how did we originate from? Ok for you simple stuff.


Step 1 – what happens if you get together a bunch of really simple molecules and you put them in a pot that pretended to be the early earth – water, lightning, that kind of thing? A guy called Stanley Miller did just that. He got together a bunch of chemicals, heated them, passed electric sparks through it and waited about a week. At the end he analysed what he got – a bunch of naturally-occurring molecules called amino acids had been formed.

So this showed you can make molecules we see around us in nature by random chemistry under conditions that were like the early earth. Give enough time, you could probably get quite complex things.

Step 2 – can molecules that look like the bits of DNA be formed under these conditions?
Yes – people have been working on this and slowly getting together examples of ways that the bits of DNA (the “bases”) can arise randomly.



Good and evil is just another form of trying to explain evolution. You want to catch me so I will run faster or get eaten. I run faster. You either starve or change your tactics for hunting me. Or grow bigger legs, stronger. You get my drift. The same for us we are in an arms race against destruction. There a better than good chance we will destroy our shelves. Our evolution can and should lead to us being the Gods. All the markers are there. Understanding DNA is the blue touch paper. We are the road to total understanding. How long? You tell me? 20 years, 100 years. No more. Doesn't that frighten anybody out there. It scares the shit out of me for the sake of my grand children. We are like the children that have found the computer without the parental controls in place when the parents are out for a meal. We have just stumbled across natures porn site. :ohno:


You are wrong. You live in godless times, and it makes sense that you agree with the scientific explanation for things. Read the whole post, I think you missed quite a bit of it. Regardless of your beliefs, the point is that science can explain more than the origin of life, it can also explain the reason we have run around worshipping an "absentee God" for thousands of years. The reason is he hasn't really be absent, and he's not omnipotent. This has been about control, since the beginning. Explain why the Egyptians built pyramids? Try explaining why thousands were slaughtered during the Crusades? I imagine you blame it all on human defects? Think again.
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2571
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 am » by Toxic32


admdbrn wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Prophet???? Shit not another one that will be quoted just before he cuts your throat. Your delusional at best without the slightest grasp of the real world. I feel sorry for an obvious intelligent person to attribute every thing too (If the concept was real) an intelligence that would be so far beyond your understanding you would be on the scale of evolution less than slim mould. I'm not trying to insult you but create a frame of context so you can ground your self within. You are not important, nor me. We mean nothing. Less than the fly that hits your window screen when you drive down the road.

You really want to understand. Then let go of logic. It's two dimensional. You live in a multi dimensional universe. We all need to look outside ourself. It's hard when you have to make a living and have fallen for Natures treats. Let's be honest! Why would you (I can feel Zeeta looking over my shoulder) have sex?? if you didn't get something out of it? You wouldn't nor would she...I'm going off topic. So

You said. "in the universe which allows information to travel through time" That is of course a typical description of quantum entanglement. Google it.


DNA. Where does it come from you ask? Google it. But on a simple level how did we originate from? Ok for you simple stuff.


Step 1 – what happens if you get together a bunch of really simple molecules and you put them in a pot that pretended to be the early earth – water, lightning, that kind of thing? A guy called Stanley Miller did just that. He got together a bunch of chemicals, heated them, passed electric sparks through it and waited about a week. At the end he analysed what he got – a bunch of naturally-occurring molecules called amino acids had been formed.

So this showed you can make molecules we see around us in nature by random chemistry under conditions that were like the early earth. Give enough time, you could probably get quite complex things.

Step 2 – can molecules that look like the bits of DNA be formed under these conditions?
Yes – people have been working on this and slowly getting together examples of ways that the bits of DNA (the “bases”) can arise randomly.



Good and evil is just another form of trying to explain evolution. You want to catch me so I will run faster or get eaten. I run faster. You either starve or change your tactics for hunting me. Or grow bigger legs, stronger. You get my drift. The same for us we are in an arms race against destruction. There a better than good chance we will destroy our shelves. Our evolution can and should lead to us being the Gods. All the markers are there. Understanding DNA is the blue touch paper. We are the road to total understanding. How long? You tell me? 20 years, 100 years. No more. Doesn't that frighten anybody out there. It scares the shit out of me for the sake of my grand children. We are like the children that have found the computer without the parental controls in place when the parents are out for a meal. We have just stumbled across natures porn site. :ohno:


You are wrong. You live in godless times, and it makes sense that you agree with the scientific explanation for things. Read the whole post, I think you missed quite a bit of it. Regardless of your beliefs, the point is that science can explain more than the origin of life, it can also explain the reason we have run around worshipping an "absentee God" for thousands of years. The reason is he hasn't really be absent, and he's not omnipotent. This has been about control, since the beginning. Explain why the Egyptians built pyramids? Try explaining why thousands were slaughtered during the Crusades? I imagine you blame it all on human defects? Think again.



Ok I can see I'm dealing with a mind that is still in the blister pack. It's hard to get into, to get at what what you want. I look at it this way. You can be a sardine that swims in the sea and food for the rest of existences. Or you can stand back and look at your choices. It's hard to write on blotting paper?? You maybe to young to understand that. Ok It's hard to write in the sand when the tide is coming in. Truth and understanding starts with acceptance that we are not the centre of the universe. Believe it or not (I do) We are just about to look up and see the universe around us. Some can see already, But the volume is turned down when we shout it from the roof tops (great job WILL) To put us perspective. You are a tiny speck of sand on the beach of a insignificant planet the exists in a small part of a galaxy on one of the outer spiral arms of an average galactical cluster that is less important than the ant you trod on with noticing. Why did you tread on that ant?? Think about it. Was it to small too notice, or was just your ignorance to it's existence. But you like me know that ant's exist and live among us. Do we give it a second thought? For all you know they are screaming to you that they are there. That is just before you trod on them. So before we get full of our own importance think on.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:55 am » by admdbrn


Toxic32 wrote:
admdbrn wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Prophet???? Shit not another one that will be quoted just before he cuts your throat. Your delusional at best without the slightest grasp of the real world. I feel sorry for an obvious intelligent person to attribute every thing too (If the concept was real) an intelligence that would be so far beyond your understanding you would be on the scale of evolution less than slim mould. I'm not trying to insult you but create a frame of context so you can ground your self within. You are not important, nor me. We mean nothing. Less than the fly that hits your window screen when you drive down the road.

You really want to understand. Then let go of logic. It's two dimensional. You live in a multi dimensional universe. We all need to look outside ourself. It's hard when you have to make a living and have fallen for Natures treats. Let's be honest! Why would you (I can feel Zeeta looking over my shoulder) have sex?? if you didn't get something out of it? You wouldn't nor would she...I'm going off topic. So

You said. "in the universe which allows information to travel through time" That is of course a typical description of quantum entanglement. Google it.


DNA. Where does it come from you ask? Google it. But on a simple level how did we originate from? Ok for you simple stuff.


Step 1 – what happens if you get together a bunch of really simple molecules and you put them in a pot that pretended to be the early earth – water, lightning, that kind of thing? A guy called Stanley Miller did just that. He got together a bunch of chemicals, heated them, passed electric sparks through it and waited about a week. At the end he analysed what he got – a bunch of naturally-occurring molecules called amino acids had been formed.

So this showed you can make molecules we see around us in nature by random chemistry under conditions that were like the early earth. Give enough time, you could probably get quite complex things.

Step 2 – can molecules that look like the bits of DNA be formed under these conditions?
Yes – people have been working on this and slowly getting together examples of ways that the bits of DNA (the “bases”) can arise randomly.



Good and evil is just another form of trying to explain evolution. You want to catch me so I will run faster or get eaten. I run faster. You either starve or change your tactics for hunting me. Or grow bigger legs, stronger. You get my drift. The same for us we are in an arms race against destruction. There a better than good chance we will destroy our shelves. Our evolution can and should lead to us being the Gods. All the markers are there. Understanding DNA is the blue touch paper. We are the road to total understanding. How long? You tell me? 20 years, 100 years. No more. Doesn't that frighten anybody out there. It scares the shit out of me for the sake of my grand children. We are like the children that have found the computer without the parental controls in place when the parents are out for a meal. We have just stumbled across natures porn site. :ohno:


You are wrong. You live in godless times, and it makes sense that you agree with the scientific explanation for things. Read the whole post, I think you missed quite a bit of it. Regardless of your beliefs, the point is that science can explain more than the origin of life, it can also explain the reason we have run around worshipping an "absentee God" for thousands of years. The reason is he hasn't really be absent, and he's not omnipotent. This has been about control, since the beginning. Explain why the Egyptians built pyramids? Try explaining why thousands were slaughtered during the Crusades? I imagine you blame it all on human defects? Think again.



Ok I can see I'm dealing with a mind that is still in the blister pack. It's hard to get into, to get at what what you want. I look at it this way. You can be a sardine that swims in the sea and food for the rest of existences. Or you can stand back and look at your choices. It's hard to write on blotting paper?? You maybe to young to understand that. Ok It's hard to write in the sand when the tide is coming in. Truth and understanding starts with acceptance that we are not the centre of the universe. Believe it or not (I do) We are just about to look up and see the universe around us. Some can see already, But the volume is turned down when we shout it from the roof tops (great job WILL) To put us perspective. You are a tiny speck of sand on the beach of a insignificant planet the exists in a small part of a galaxy on one of the outer spiral arms of an average galactical cluster that is less important than the ant you trod on with noticing. Why did you tread on that ant?? Think about it. Was it to small too notice, or was just your ignorance to it's existence. But you like me know that ant's exist and live among us. Do we give it a second thought? For all you know they are screaming to you that they are there. That is just before you trod on them. So before we get full of our own importance think on.


You are demeaning for no reason, your belief is not required or relevant. Your writing is unintelligible, because of ridiculous repetition of silly symbolism and allegories that make no sense. I understand, you feel that in the grand scheme of things, you and I are very unimportant. You are not wrong.

You have not evaluated or responded to any of the information in the original posts, if you feel this information is so unimportant, you are welcome to move along.
http://www.unduecoercion.org


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook