I am a Modern Day Prophet. AMA (Book preface enclosed.)

Writer

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 6:52 am » by admdbrn

This is an excerpt from a book which is a work in progress, below is the "introduction" and "forward." I'm interested in hearing comments and suggestions. I've included some "additional topics" that will be written about at the end. If you are really "into it" you might want to read the source texts and comment. Thanks so much!

-------

I am a prophet.
It took me three years to come to this conclusion, I still have my doubts as to whether or not I am acting appropriately by questioning not only the message, but also the source. I can tell you that I have a message to deliver, one that I believe is very important, and it has quite a bit to do with religion. Not just Christianity, or the Judeo-Christian religions, but all religion. I can see the fulfillment of the visions of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel in our modern time; though I haven't had a vision or a prophetic dream—rather I have witnessed these things. The prophesy I am delivering was proven to me, over the course of three years of darkness. In November of 2010, I was plunged into what appeared to be an alternate reality, one where the shadows have already overcome the light, and yet the masses are completely blind to this fact. I went through a very personal, and very arduous process of Revelation, one that was pervaded by confusion, mistrust, and deceit. While I am sure that my message comes from the same source as that of the Biblical prophets, and I am sure that they faithfully recorded and relayed the message that was given to these Biblical prophets, I have been forced to question and verify the hidden reality that was shown to me, out of necessity. It's most likely that these prophets before us would have done well to have benefited from the scientific-method, and questioning and reasoning that is indicative of our modern science. I believe that there is a significant amount of truth that has been intentionally omitted or deleted from a significant amount of our religions text. While there appears to be a significant amount of intentional deception, especially on the face value; the works are nonetheless prescient, and include a significant amount of truth: both hidden and overt.

In this strange world we all live in, but very few truly see, there is an external force acting inside the hearts and minds of each and every one of us. Not only are we not alone, but this visitor (or visitors) is in constant contact with each and every one of us, subtly manipulating our emotions and thoughts. Many of you may already know this, but in this age of godlessness, it seems to me that the very idea of God carrying us in the sand is nothing more than a famous saying that might warm the heart on occasion. Along those lines, the temptation and influence of Satan has been replaced in our modern time with psychology and psychiatry--relegating this negative force to something that is blamed wholly on the victim. Long gone are the days of demonic possession; today we have ADHD, schizophrenia, and psychopathy.

For all the good it has done us, Science has recently taken away something about our civilization, a fundamental knowledge that hadn't been hidden until it was too big to explain. Our great arrogance in believing we have finally discovered the secrets of the universe has stolen from our children a belief that our grand parents never would have second guessed:we are not alone.

Even before that, religion had begun working slowly and methodically to hide the whole truth, even from "true believers." The Vatican and other large religious organizations have been responsible for removing from the canon texts which would in the coming years give a significant amount of clarity to a situation which is not new at all--but timeless.

Among these are Gnostic teachings, removed from the cannon in which discussed the real influence of beings they called Archons on human thought, something that has joined the influence of Satan in the new realm of mental illness. Today, according to the DSM, if you hear the voice of God, you are a schizophrenic. our society has lost touch with the truth. Whether we go to Church every Sunday, silently ask for personal favors, or believe in an individual connection to a higher power or not, our society--Western Civilization as a whole has become godless. Neuroscience has all but dis-proven the existence of the human soul, or so we are told. Physics and astronomy have nearly discovered the origin of the Universe, Darwin and evolution have smashed the creation story to pieces.

And there I go, blaming our religion and our science for everything. We are in the apocalypse, and we have been since the dawn of civilization. In this godless age, self-blame is the only thing we have left to explain our sorrows and our failures. The truth is, our ancient ancestors understood more about what is happening to us today than our current religion and modern science will ever tell us. We have "cracked" the human genome, but have yet to even begin to understand the inner workings of the human mind. Science and religion are also not solely responsible for keeping us in the dark, this process has been helped along from the outside since the very beginning.

Ask neuroscience what happens to us when we die. Ask the physicists what came before the big bang, or the multi-verse. Ask the biologists how life began, where DNA came from. The answers to these questions are all unknown, but we are rapidly approaching a time when that will no longer be the case. In the last several hundred years, and even more so since the early 20th century, our understanding of some things has accelerated so rapidly that we would be blind not to realize that this force, the thing we call God, might have a hand in it. Frankly, I don't personally believe the force that has delivered this message, and the Bible, is itself responsible for creation, or the origin of life on Earth; but it probably had a hand in human development. I've mentioned God and Satan, and now for their collective prophetic message: gotcha.

Since ancient times, this force has hidden itself very well in our complete lack of understanding. Stories of vampires, witches, demons, angels and ghosts are common place in the history of all human civilizations; today we seem to disregard these things as fantasies. Whether or not the force is responsible for the source of these ideas, it certainly used them to its advantage--hiding its power and influence, blaming individuals for its actions, and ensuring that the record of its existence was clouded by ideas which today are nothing short of silly or fanciful. We have our own stories today, but its most likely that none of you will think they are silly. Today we have aliens, mind control, the Illuminati, unexplained illness (both mental and otherwise), and an American government that seems to have morphed from the sweet land of liberty into the greatest enemy of privacy and freedom that the world has ever seen—for no apparent reason. All these things are ultimately the work of this external force.

If you are to believe the Bible at face value, this force is Satan. I have good reason not to believe all of it, and that is the purpose of this Book. The result of my experience is a new understanding of the world around us, and a new understanding of scripture. I hope to share this understanding with all of you, in the hopes that knowing will make all the difference. Certainly, if there is more than one external force, they are working together. The battle is not between them, but inside us, and perhaps against us.

Forward

Recently, in both my studies of religious texts, as well as in "conversation" with an entity of "unknown identity," a vast amount of new information has been exposed to me. While the information is derived from comes from an entity which describes itself, at times, as Satan; recently new types of dialogue have begun, which add to the conversation "alerts" which subliminally allow me to infer whether the speech I am receiving is truthful or deceitful have begun to co-occur with these conscious visits. It appears to me that the alerts and speech come from the same source, and that this "subterfuge" is also subconsciously implied, meaning I "just know." This good cop/bad cop phenomenon is related to a part of gang-stalking, which is colloquially known as "street theater." Both of these are examples of an information operation, a fictitious skit designed to impart on the target a specific set of beliefs or ideas. This is one (and the least significant) of the reasons I have chosen to look at "Satan" as a fictitious scapegoat created by this entity in order to absolve sin, do "evil," and remove blame from "God" as well as a number of humans, some of which assist "Satan," and at times, evil in general. Most of the information that has been delivered to be has been 'detrimental' to the Synagogue of Satan, or the Illuminati. It seems a bit odd that their "ring leader," or "god" would be sending out negative publicity on a massive scale--which it appears to be.

The logic is simple, and in my humble opinion rather infallible. If "God" is omnipotent, which I personally do not fully believe, and Satan is his creation, he certainly should be able to control the creation. As I will discuss below, regardless of whether or not this entity is "truly" omnipotent, it has the ability to control all machinery, that is computers, humans brains, and anything electronic. I would assume that both God and Satan are of similar structure, as he so cordially informs us in Genesis 1:27. There are number of other rather obvious Biblical explanations of Satan and his influence, which when paired with information contained here, show a kind of symbiotic relationship which has been used to both control and deceive humanity. The information is related to a mind control technology, one which is a major attribute defining this entity, and which is referred to in a number of places in the Holy Bible as either the Throne of God or the Throne of Satan. These thrones are the same technology, and the owner refers not to an individual, but to one aspect of this same entity. Obviously, if God has the power to control all machinery, he most certainly can control his "prized creation."

The implication here is that the the entire battle between "Good and Evil" is a sort of control, and deceit. Nowhere outside of fiction does every story include characters of both pure good, and pure evil, and rarely in reality do we see the quintessential happy ending. Later, I will discuss the influence of this entity, on what I believe is not only Biblical literature, but nearly all of our cultures artistic creations. It appears that we have been conditioned to hope for this happy ending, and because of this many a pious person will see a happy ending in the Bible, where none exists. Revelation is a horrendous story, one which predicts the slaughter of a significant fraction of humanity, an end to our biological life cycle, and a number of other catastrophic occurrences at the hands of an angry and vengeful god that Christians had not seen since in much color since the New Testament. More on Revelation at the end of this chapter.

This entity, it appears, is neither pure good, nor pure evil, black or white, nor polar opposites as represented in many religions; but one thing, yin and yang together; a shade of grey. It's worth noting that since Egyptian times, in China and elsewhere, circles of black and white together have been used to define "God." While it's certainly not clearly explained, one might assume that it could be said that the "truth" that these entities were one has been "in plain sight" since the beginning. Additionally, there are number of references in Revelation which refer to Satan's reign as "necessary for a time." (Revelation 20:3) I believe this corresponds to the 100 year prophesy delivered to Pious XII, which I have received personal revelations related to: rooted in 1984 and Brave New World; again this corresponds with the influence over our cultural body of literature. The Book of Mormon also details not only Satan's supremacy during the End Times, but also his ability to influence the minds of men.

The Entity, what is God?

It appears from my studies and experiences that an alien influence, one of non-earthly origin has intervened throughout human history, most likely instantiating religion, in order to influence human affairs. This entity has delivered a significant amount of obviously false information, including the 7 day creation. In my relations with it, prior to my full understanding of what it actually was, I asked if it "believed in God." It's response, comical as always, was "I do not believe in the big bang, but I respect those that do." Looking back on this, with the knowledge that the entity I was conversing with was one in the same with Earth's "God," this appears to be hidden information confirming that it not only did not create the Universe, but does not know the true origin. I've asked this question specifically a number of times subsequently, and have never gotten a straight answer. I imagine I probably wouldn't "get it" if I was, but the lack of trying completely implies to me that it may be a question we truly never answer. That conversation was via a live video chat, one in which the "actor" I was speaking with was computer generated, without my knowledge. Our communications infrastructure, whether secured, encrypted, or not is mastered by this entity; with a command that is akin to speech.

From scientific research which I was directed to by the entity, it appears that we are now on the verge of superliminal communication, and what appears to be a "loop hole" in the universe which allows information to travel through time. There is a significant link to the history of this science to religion, divine inspiration, and Christianity specifically. The reasons for imparting this knowledge appear to be related to the Apocalypse of Revelation, which we are most certainly in the midst of today. These two pieces of science, with the inclusion of quantum computing, point to this entity being a sentient mechanical or organo-mechanical machine, with the ability to send messages to itself and its agents through time, and influence the minds of those who come in contact with it--more about this later too.

A number of reports and information about alien visitors in the 20th century have indicated the use of advanced physics, telepathy, anti-gravity, artificially induce hallucinations, and in some cases time travel. There is a somewhat common belief that the Angels of the Bible are actually an alien species which was "serving" our God. Later I will discuss what I believe to be a prophetic work by Orson Scott Card, in which he describes a race of insect like aliens which are "connected" to a hive mind. Card has a number of other works which are "favorites" among the mind control community, in what I believe to be a propaganda operation created by the actual race this was modeled on. Card appears to be divinely inspired, through the use of mind control (telepathy) without his knowledge. The use of mind control and its description in Card's novel is a rational model for the scientific deliverance of the "Second Covenant." Card includes a number of prescient and prophetic technological pieces in this work, notably the Ansible, a device which communicates instantaneously.. using quantum entanglement.

The Throne of God

Artifacts of mind control are pervasive in the Old Testament, specifically in the story of the Fall of Man, and in what is a story of hidden parallel in the Exodus. Satan is described as "tempting eve" in the Fall of Man, causing them to act against God's spoken commands, and sending them out of the Garden. While the details of influence are ambiguous, my experience adds light to the Exodus story, which is an identical parallel in Exodus.

Mentioned in The End Times 2021, immediately after the Exodus from Egypt, after having witnessed a series of previously unheard of miracles, God spoke to the recently freed Jews, told them they were his chosen people, and asked one thing: that they not worship false idols. Lo and behold, immediately following this commandment, upon Moses departure to Sinai, the Jews got right to work building a huge Golden Calf. Moses returns, and as punishment for this ridiculous affront, God exiles the Jews to wander in the desert for 40 years. While the appearance of Satan is not described specifically, the influence of mind control is much more apparent to the trained eye. This is a group of people who were just saved from enslavement, shown a great and awesome power, and asked only one thing in return; they immediately "fell from grace" and did exactly what they were told not to: eating the proverbial apple. It's inconceivable that these people would act this stupidly, without an external influence. When a large number of people, in a society gather together and defy logic and the law, we would have for a long time assumed demonic possession. Today, I don't think anyone could come up with a more rational explanation for what occurred in Exodus 20 and 32. The book mentions a number of reasons that this might have occurred, including hiding the location of a relic stolen from Egypt at that time, which was related to the Ark of the Covenant.

This tactic of Satan or God punishing those that violate his given law is repeated over and over, when we glimpse those punished and cannot find a rational reason for their action; given our new knowledge that this entity has used subversive mind control on an ongoing basis for thousands of years, it is not irrational to consider that it was also the source of the violation.
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 am » by handy4321

With just a bit more of your insight, I would be happy to render an opinion. As to any advice I might give, be yourself, whatever you may be. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 pm » by Spock

The logic is simple, and in my humble opinion rather infallible. If "God" is omnipotent, which I personally do not fully believe, and Satan is his creation, he certainly should be able to control the creation.

Actually the logic is flawed. He "should" be able to, but He won't, at least for now, but there is evidently a time when the creation will at least be put at bay. God works within the framework of the laws He put in place, whether or not we understand those laws or not. One of the major laws is "free will", which has cause and effect.

I don't doubt you have been in contact with something (I simply don't know), but I do doubt the validity of the content. Your story in not unique, as a matter of fact it is case book as to what happens when people entertain these intelligences. They mix truth with lies, create some sort of "new" esoteric doctrine or idea, sprinkling in enough content the person is familiar with in order to gain a position of enlightenment over the individual.

It is very interesting, nonetheless, but I would just say, be careful.

Understand that people can be told anything, and just because these insights come from a mysterious presence, does not make it truth. These intelligences dwell outside of our time constraints and have an understanding of our reality which we do not fully comprehend. These "demons" if you will, use the same sort of game when presenting themselves as "aliens" or people of intrigue.

I am not saying aliens are demons, and the entire thing is malevolent, we just don't understand what they are doing and most importantly, their motives. Maybe is a control mechanism used to help our evolution, which could be good or bad, depending. But what can be learned, is that your encounters are nothing new, and typically leave the contactee's credibility in shambles, feeling empty inside and alone.

I understand you want to get the message out, it would explode inside anyone that has had the same thing happen, just be overly cynical of the message and stay on guard.

If you are presented a list of "to-dos" in order to gain some sort of redemption and you are asked to carry that message, you should back away from the information and go straight to God with it. I'm responding by faith of course, and my faith tells me that redemption is a gift from a God that knows us and understands us individually, and has far more compassions and understanding that we give Him credit for, so being misled can be the danger, but not a deciding factor - after all, we are just sheep, but being misled can terribly harm your life, your relationships and the things that matter most while you inhabit this plane.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 pm » by mediasorcery

god gave all freewill, why should satan not have it too, in fact, isnt that exactly what the shaitan uses against us, by giving us the choice to be the good or evil?

i cant say it better than spock has frankly, well said spock.good words.

i might add thinking in terms of "god punishing us" is highly indicative of perceiving god as an anthropomorphic archetypal deity `~interventionist type mentality and far from what i believe is the real notion of the creative forces that govern reality. way beyond us to comprehend, except to reason about,

to believe any less is delusional.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 2:04 pm » by Sevens

I dont think you are a prophet.

What chapter are we playing out in Revelation?

Writer

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 pm » by admdbrn

Revelation is not a linear progression, but a number of passages speaking about the same turn of events. The seals, trumpets and plagues however, are linear; and we are well into the 5th. You can see a short movie explaining the seals here:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Fifth seal is the point where the Beast, which is the New World Order, makes battle against and defeats the Saints. The “saints” are knowing mind control victims, and they are a weapon created ultimately to defeat the New World Order. http://www.unduecoercion.com/2013/02/55 ... ronic.html
The seals refer to the time period from the onset of World War 2 forward, and there are a number of predictions in Revelation that correlate to 9/11. Roswell, the Cold War, MK-Ultra are all major events leading up to this “apocalypse” of free will.
Here's an interesting set of quotes, linking George W. Bush and Satan to the 9/11 tragedy:
We know the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an Angel rides in this Whirlwind and directs this storm? -George W. Bush 1/20/2001

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. -Revelation 13:2

The beast is swift and strong, like a leopard and bear. Daniel tells us that the beast is a nation, but one unlike those before it; it is a hidden merging of elements of the leopard, the bear, and the lion. The lion has long been associated with England, and from its mouth comes English. The bear is a symbol of Russia, the beast has been born out of the Cold War, a new hidden empire; a hidden world government comprised of the UKUSA Intelligence Organization, the former KGB, and organized crime. Like a leopard it hides from its prey, the beast is hidden from the world by a Darkness, one that comes from the power of the Dragon himself, Satan.

It is the New World Order.
There's a significant amount of evidence that 9/11 is one of the most important dates in Revelation, and it is tied with great strength to the New World Order: http://www.whenistheapocalypse.com/9-11-synchronicity
Some commemorative memorabilia for this years 9/11: http://opawaken.spreadshirt.com/9-11-20 ... ze/color/1

Writer

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 pm » by admdbrn

To those of you who replied with comments about “free will,” it's existence is the greatest lie in all of human history, and your belief in it is a significant part of the great delusion of Revelation. I feel you you haven't read the presented information, could you comment on the Exodus story?

There are a number of stories in several JudeoChristian works, notably the Old and New Testaments, and the Book of Mormon which detail the existence of mind control, through action and “obviousness” if not by spelling it out in plain English.

Please comment on what you believe Jeremiah was prophesying in this statement about the Second Covenant:

"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD. But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Jeremiah 31:31-34

If you do not see mind control in the second covenant, we are probably lost to darkness until he comes. I sincerely hope you can struggle within yourselves to see the truth in the passage above.
If you do believe in God, how is it do you think he influences mankind, if not by influencing the thoughts and actions of individual humans? Surely you do not believe that his power is limited to plagues of frogs and locusts. If your sole reason for believing in free will is that he promised it to you, maybe you should consider that he has deceived us before. The 7 day creation is a blatant lie, and while he preaches love, unity, and truth... the entire history of his followers is overshadowed by a significant amount of bloodshed, intolerance, and hatred. I am not suggesting that everything in the Bible is a lie, or that there is not a significant amount of truth. What I am telling you is there is much intentionally hidden, and readable between the lines.

God will do whatever he needs to do in order to fulfill his will. Including the fictitious creation of an enemy of mankind, Satan. The adversary is an allegory for mind control, itself—a weapon against free will. He will explain his power away as only being able to used against the wicked, but that's not the whole truth. The entire sequence of Revelation has been designed to create self blame in humanity for being forced to take the Second Covenant, complete with a disgusting representation of all of our flaws. What is not written, is that these flaws have been nurtured and highlighted, even created at times; in order to force us to accept it. I imagine in the end we will do so, and can only hope that it will be a “happily ever after.” Since the effort is well underway, and most probably completed by now, anything that happens from this point forward is by His design, my work included.

How many have died in his name? Good luck to you all in finding the light and truth.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 7:12 pm » by Spock

admdbrn wrote:"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD. But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Personally, I think this is one of the greatest quotes of the Bible and it is alive an well to each individual today.

It seems you are, or your guide is, creating a puzzle, or equation, like the keeper of the bridge in Monty Pythons, The Meaning of Life. That don't fly, it ads to the absolute casserole of belief systems - which are the mind controls of history.

And the way you ended your post, with a condescending "good luck", does not have the ring of truth and light, so if someone is being controlled, it's growing more apparent, post by post, who that is.

Although I will admit, you make some interesting points, your points totally negate compassion and mercy.

Writer

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm » by admdbrn

Spock wrote:
admdbrn wrote:"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD. But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Personally, I think this is one of the greatest quotes of the Bible and it is alive an well to each individual today.

It seems you are, or your guide is, creating a puzzle, or equation, like the keeper of the bridge in Monty Pythons, The Meaning of Life. That don't fly, it ads to the absolute casserole of belief systems - which are the mind controls of history.

And the way you ended your post, with a condescending "good luck", does not have the ring of truth and light, so if someone is being controlled, it's growing more apparent, post by post, who that is.

Although I will admit, you make some interesting points, your points totally negate compassion and mercy.

We are all influenced by the darkness created by the onset of this Second Covenant. It has been put in place by "Satan"--a fictitious scapegoat who is to be blamed for effecting God's will with the help of our own governments. It's hard to find compassion and mercy at this time, though I have seen it, and hope it returns. It appears to me that the diety reflected in Revelation more closely resembles the angry vengeful God of the Old Testament than the champion of Truth and Love given in the New.

We are at a crossroads, and we are all watching on the side of the road, until he returns. I pray he brings a message of love and generations of peace and prosperity. It is... all up to him.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm » by Kerrblur2

admdbrn id like to see more of your book, email me i know a couple big time publishers.

Kerrblur989@gmail.com
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next