PostSun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 pm » by TheDuck

Haha, added more derailment :scary:

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 5:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:Haha, added more derailment :scary:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm » by Kalinsaast

aardvaaks wrote:Rubber (elastic) band free from your postman person, tightly wrapped around lid edge, this has probably been mentioned already on one of the previous pages so apologies if so :D

Agreed. Rubber will be the best choice. Although probably best to go for Rubber washing up gloves they will get your jar open. That and brute strength.

Failing that the "Jar + Arse = Jam Jar Pile Driver" sounds like a good idea. At least it's been done before, and at least the guy who tried it opened the jar up lol.

Just do an interweb search. "One man one jar" It's quite shocking lol.

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 pm » by Troll2rocks

kalinsaast wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:Rubber (elastic) band free from your postman person, tightly wrapped around lid edge, this has probably been mentioned already on one of the previous pages so apologies if so :D

Agreed. Rubber will be the best choice. Although probably best to go for Rubber washing up gloves they will get your jar open. That and brute strength.

Failing that the "Jar + Arse = Jam Jar Pile Driver" sounds like a good idea. At least it's been done before, and at least the guy who tried it opened the jar up lol.

You actually watched that ?

Oh my fucking god
:peep:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm » by Buhdoo

I don't want this thread to ever end.. in a perfect world Troll will be sat there as i type this, eyes like pissholes in the snow for lack of sleep, head resting on his hands on the kitchen table, jam jar sat perfectly in the middle taunting him with all of its jammy goodness (can't say i've ever used that phrase before).

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm » by Phoenix rising

troll2rocks wrote:Trying to open this jar of fucking jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Sounds like uv got in a bit of a jam there troll
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:25 pm » by The57ironman

buhdoo wrote:I don't want this thread to ever end.. in a perfect world Troll will be sat there as i type this, eyes like pissholes in the snow for lack of sleep, head resting on his hands on the kitchen table, jam jar sat perfectly in the middle taunting him with all of its jammy goodness (can't say i've ever used that phrase before).

jammy goodness :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm » by Kalinsaast

troll2rocks wrote:
kalinsaast wrote:

You actually watched that ?

Oh my fucking god
:peep:

I have always been fascinated with the lengths people will go to to open a jar of jam lol. He was trying to open it i take it?? :mrgreen:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 pm » by Naranja

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm » by Troll2rocks

WHERE IS MY FUCKING JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PreviousNext