I am heading to Mars, you want to come?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 7:35 am » by Zer0

As you a few of you know, I am sick entire of this world and everyone on here!

I have found a solution to my existential dilemma...and it doesn't involve suicide!

http://mars-one.com/en/faq-en/21-faq-se ... y-to-apply

Yep they are recruiting people to gtfo of this rock and head to our homeplanet.. Mars!

Who is down to come? Ladies? ;)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 am » by RATRODROB

Master Otoel wrote:As you a few of you know, I am sick entire of this world and everyone on here!

I have found a solution to my existential dilemma...and it doesn't involve suicide!

http://mars-one.com/en/faq-en/21-faq-se ... y-to-apply

Yep they are recruiting people to gtfo of this rock and head to our homeplanet.. Mars!

Who is down to come? Ladies? ;)

Not unless your payin :banana:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

its a 1 way ticket there arn't any bars and the weather is shite.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 12:33 pm » by Dagnamski

oh dear not this again. After 2 weeks of drinkin your own piss in a radiation suit don't come runnin cryin mumsie :nails:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:05 pm » by Purplepanther

OMG, you are on to me,...LOL, Mars is sooo boring, the aliens come and go like five O'clock traffic. We do have Oxygen but ur like so high straight off the shuttle, you will be sick and my little cousins are so busy it's like you never landed. The woman with three tittes is native and let me tell you that once you tap that your unit will glow for at least a week and simply leave it at a unique culture exchange but well worth the space bucks!!!
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 pm » by Slith

Just go to P.E.I and you'll have all the red sand you need. Plus you'll be close to the Newfs, who are much more entertaining than aliens

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm » by Phoenix rising

I suspect we've already been there, capitalism killed Mars!
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 pm » by Mrmurder

given the chance, id go in a heartbeat. not sure the mrs and kids would be too impressed though.

I mean, you can stay on this rock and have disease, accident, old age or even at the hands of another end your life. or you can take a trip through space and see the galaxy and another planet with your own eyes. and eventually die, on a completely different planet.

probably does not sound like much of a choice to most people, but I know which option I would choose.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm » by Thruster

You know...you just might be the very man for the job!

I'm guessing you are including a scheduled stop-off on The Planet Kratom to pick up some vital supplies?

:think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 pm » by Zer0

Thruster wrote:You know...you just might be the very man for the job!

I'm guessing you are including a scheduled stop-off on The Planet Kratom to pick up some vital supplies?

:think:

:cheers:

Oh shit... I totally forgot about the Kratom.... :nails:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next