I am Here for a Reason

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 pm » by Zer0

Oh noes! Harbin developed a completely original belief system..... NOT!

It is called Nihilism, and it is the belief system commonly followed by emos, whose problem would swiftly be fixed if they were to be given a kick to the butt.

Man the fuck up or face the downward spiral of depression until it leads to its climax... suicide.

BTW none likes emos.

NAMASTE
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm » by Eldorado

kennydubbs wrote:Go smoke some more dope kid LMAO. You don't know jack shit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No actually Harbin can smell matzo ball soup coming from a mile away....that's for sure.....!

this is all a response to the DTV members negative responses and their endless abandonment of the issue of Israeli involvement in Global Conspiracies.....

If someone else would give a little effort against these fux, maybe we would all be able to live a little easier.......

....and maybe then we wont be targeting an individual for his stern beliefs against a known enemy, we will be going after the criminals, not the observers.......

and if Harbin doesnt know jack shit........at least he's posting to build a recognized character........which is more than I can say for your long term absences kennydubs......

what input you have offered the world !!!!
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

HARBS

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm » by Ishumble

The experience of God trumps the explanation. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Ishumble on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm » by Tuor10

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm » by Akashicrebel

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Previous