I am setting a challenge to my fellow disclosers.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm » by Becks

ok...here goes.

I am setting a challenge to my fellow disclosers.

I have been on this site for a few months and have learned so much from all of you.

We are about to head into the new year and we have such a wild and varied mixture of views in regards to many topics.

What I want, is for you with your knowledge and research skills, to try and prophetically guesstimate what will happen in the year 2009.

for eg.

The British pound is going down the tubes, will this mean that it will force the UK to take on the Euro?

With the crashing Dollar will this implement the Amero?

will The US go to war with Iran?

Will Israel make the 1st move?

Will Obama deal with the break up of the US or a dirty bomb?

I have spoken about stuff months before they have happened to my friends and family, mainly thru sites like this and the news that never gets reported on.. at the time they thought I was nuts.....

What I want to see is can we predict what will happen before all the other sites get a sniff..

Lets see what you predict, and this time next year see if we were right, off the mark or just plain tripping.

Writer

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 3:51 pm » by Drjak

with regards to the pound going down the tube. the credit crunch was engineered to accelerate the demise of it.there is not much hope for the good old pound now the euro is more valuable .but we seem to cling on to it all the same.i hate to say it but it also seems America is on the verge of a civil war .and no doubt us Brits are slowly losing sovereignty to the EU .we will be just another part of Europe using euros.there was a leaked document a while back. some mp i forget his name got the sack .and boris johnson got him the sack! the document said that all the illegal immigrants should not be sent back they should stay and become British citizens! ;) whats the point in sovereignty if this happens?i think all the evidence is mounting.and something has got to give.there is a nwo .i'm not delusional tho some times i think i must be.all these aliens and secret societies!and are own governments terrorising us with things like 7/7 and 9/11.all these thing i would never have believed if it wasn't for the stack of evidence available thru sites like disclose TV.and other great sites.anyway bl##x to all that its christmas :dancing: :dancing: so have a good one .and i hope that i am delusional so it will be a peacefull new year to come. :flop: :flop: