I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 pm » by Tuor10

Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Fuck them. The British are the greatest people on Earth. The modern world wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us.

As the Millwall faithful sing: NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE!

:mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:13 pm » by Slith

Tuor10 wrote:
Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.

Fuck them. The British are the greatest people on Earth. The modern world wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us.
The modern world would not exist if it wasn't for all cultures and countries. But I do understand and respect your loyalty

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:14 pm » by Spock

Tuor10 wrote:Fuck them. The British are the greatest people on Earth.

With the greatest teeth :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm » by Slith

Tuor10 wrote:

The modern world would not exist if it wasn't for all cultures and countries. But I do understand and respect your loyalty

Canubis wrote:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm » by Buhdoo

Let it slide.. I'm an Englishman abroad

And remember, it was started by a Welshman.. Cheese on toast for a national dish..

'cue sheep jokes'

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm » by Slith

Spock wrote:

You didn't?...............Oh shit you did. :peep:

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm » by Tuor10

dlslith wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

Tongue is cheek mate. I am used to this sort of thing. My mum re-married a Scotsman, and this shit goes down all the time. We are very tribal in our little isles you see.

:flop:
Last edited by Tuor10 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 pm » by Tuor10

Spock wrote:

Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

I suppose free healthcare has its benefits.

:think:

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:20 pm » by Tuor10

Buhdoo wrote:Let it slide.. I'm an Englishman abroad

And remember, it was started by a Welshman.. Cheese on toast for a national dish..

'cue sheep jokes'

I noticed mate. His sheep probably left him for better pastures.

PreviousNext