I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm » by Tuor10

I reckon Troll is one of those hard-core lefties from the SWP.

:P

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm » by Spock

Tuor10 wrote:Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

I suppose free healthcare has its benefits.

:think:

I understand there are no fat people in Great Britain either.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm » by Richc

come on Boatman.. Suck it up mate.. Get back on here and say we talked you into staying...

If not then good luck and take care.. :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm » by Tuor10

Spock wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

We like to call them pleasantly plump; but seriously though, the fat people in yank land are something else.

There is a road in Florida that has every conceivable fast food outlet. I must have eaten in half of them. I came back half a stone heavier. I kid you not. I was amazed at the size of the portions

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

STOP PANICKING EVERYONE.... ITS ALRIGHT!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am in this video. Hmmmm who though.

That is true too eh eh
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 pm » by Poooooot

Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Not all Americans are arrogant, racist, intolerant assholes. Are there asshole Americans? Sure! But there are also asshole Italians, asshole English, asshole Africans, asshole Canadians, asshole Brazilians, etc etc etc.... When you lump a large population of people into one negative type of group, that reflects poorly back on yourself. The nasty comments you've made in the past about the followers of Islam showed me your true colors. Posts like this only confirm it. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 pm » by Shemagh

Spock wrote:

That's right, too much food would ruin our lovely teeth! :D

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:34 pm » by Slith

Poooooot wrote:
Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Not all Americans are arrogant, racist, intolerant assholes. Are there asshole Americans? Sure! But there are also asshole Italians, asshole English, asshole Africans, asshole Canadians, asshole Brazilians, etc etc etc.... When you lump a large population of people into one negative type of group, that reflects poorly back on yourself. The nasty comments you've made in the past about the followers of Islam showed me your true colors. Posts like this only confirm it. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

What, there are asshole Canadians on this site? Who, what, when, where and why? I needs to know

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 pm » by Troll2rocks

In the US you have this ...

Upload to Disclose.tv

In the UK we report on it like this...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 pm » by Tuor10

Troll2rocks wrote:STOP PANICKING EVERYONE.... ITS ALRIGHT!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am in this video. Hmmmm who though.

That is true too eh eh

That show went down the pan for a reason.

:mrgreen:

PreviousNext