I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5052
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm » by Tuor10


I reckon Troll is one of those hard-core lefties from the SWP.

:P

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm » by Spock


Tuor10 wrote:Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

I suppose free healthcare has its benefits.

:think:



I understand there are no fat people in Great Britain either.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm » by Richc


come on Boatman.. Suck it up mate.. Get back on here and say we talked you into staying...

If not then good luck and take care.. :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5052
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm » by Tuor10


Spock wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

I suppose free healthcare has its benefits.

:think:



I understand there are no fat people in Great Britain either.


We like to call them pleasantly plump; but seriously though, the fat people in yank land are something else.

There is a road in Florida that has every conceivable fast food outlet. I must have eaten in half of them. I came back half a stone heavier. I kid you not. I was amazed at the size of the portions

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 pm » by Troll2rocks


STOP PANICKING EVERYONE.... ITS ALRIGHT!


Image



Upload to Disclose.tv




Image



I am in this video. Hmmmm who though.


That is true too eh eh
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 pm » by Poooooot


Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Image
Not all Americans are arrogant, racist, intolerant assholes. Are there asshole Americans? Sure! But there are also asshole Italians, asshole English, asshole Africans, asshole Canadians, asshole Brazilians, etc etc etc.... When you lump a large population of people into one negative type of group, that reflects poorly back on yourself. The nasty comments you've made in the past about the followers of Islam showed me your true colors. Posts like this only confirm it. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Image
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 pm » by Shemagh


Spock wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Funny thing is, when I was in the states, I noticed a lot of Americans with bad teeth. I thought it quite amusing considering it is a tag that is given to us.

I suppose free healthcare has its benefits.

:think:



I understand there are no fat people in Great Britain either.




That's right, too much food would ruin our lovely teeth! :D

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18872
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:34 pm » by Slith


Poooooot wrote:
Boatman wrote:After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Image
Not all Americans are arrogant, racist, intolerant assholes. Are there asshole Americans? Sure! But there are also asshole Italians, asshole English, asshole Africans, asshole Canadians, asshole Brazilians, etc etc etc.... When you lump a large population of people into one negative type of group, that reflects poorly back on yourself. The nasty comments you've made in the past about the followers of Islam showed me your true colors. Posts like this only confirm it. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Image


What, there are asshole Canadians on this site? Who, what, when, where and why? I needs to know
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 pm » by Troll2rocks


In the US you have this ...


Upload to Disclose.tv



In the UK we report on it like this...


Upload to Disclose.tv




Image
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5052
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 pm » by Tuor10


Troll2rocks wrote:STOP PANICKING EVERYONE.... ITS ALRIGHT!


Image



Upload to Disclose.tv




Image



I am in this video. Hmmmm who though.


That is true too eh eh



That show went down the pan for a reason.

:mrgreen:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook