I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm » by Thruster

Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

Can't really see the point of him posting by proxy, might as well come on his thread and say what he's got to say. :headscratch: Very odd.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm » by E6722maj

i would have to disagree with that assessment of Poooot

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Thruster wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

Can't really see the point of him posting by proxy, might as well come on his thread and say what he's got to say. :headscratch: Very odd.

Its not odd, he aint coming back and I think he has deleted his accounts...He asked me via FB to do it so I complied...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:59 pm » by The57ironman

.......never would have figured that coming from tony....

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

Image.....just buy more red shoes..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm » by Tuor10

quote from Boatman:

He seems pissed.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm » by Thruster

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Thruster wrote:

quote from Boatman:

Its not odd, he aint coming back and I think he has deleted his accounts...He asked me via FB to do it so I complied...

Yeah, yeah.. your just doing him a favour, that I get. What I don't get is sending little messages via someone else? Making him self look fkn silly.

So...to Tony....

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 pm » by Tuor10

Did he leave because taffie (cwmman) slagged of the U.K?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:12 pm » by Thruster

Tuor10 wrote:Did he leave because taffie (cwmman) slagged of the U.K?

Looks that way, Tuor10. Must be more to this, though. It's got me baffled. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 pm » by Tuor10

Thruster wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Did he leave because taffie (cwmman) slagged of the U.K?

Must be more to this, though.

Seems that way.
Seems strange to up and leave over one thread.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 pm » by Troll2rocks

quote from Boatman:

That is really quite nasty, and for no apparent reason. Why is he not able to post this himself ? :dunno:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext