I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm » by Poooooot

I also want to say that I find it completely hilarious that these are hisr exact quotes, regarding Muslims:
Boatman wrote:Because they are Crazy Mother f*ckers, and they are one of the most intransigent religions going. Oh,and they are killing each other wholesale so we don't have to bother.

Boatman wrote:And they want to be called Civilised.

And he calls Americans "arrogance personified." Puh-leeze. Breathe it in folks, the irony is refreshing.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:You mean you're Israeli Troll?

Lmao
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:Am i fuck, i am a red.

I suppose someone has to support them.

:mrgreen:

Rodgers seems a good bloke though. His philosophy of the game is spot on; but it is a results game, and I doubt he will be given the time to succeed.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:I also want to say that I find it completely hilarious that these are hisr exact quotes, regarding Muslims:
Boatman wrote:Because they are Crazy Mother f*ckers, and they are one of the most intransigent religions going. Oh,and they are killing each other wholesale so we don't have to bother.

Boatman wrote:And they want to be called Civilised.

And he calls Americans "arrogance personified." Puh-leeze. Breathe it in folks, the irony is refreshing.

Ain't you left your husband for me yet ? I even made my own radio show so you would love me like him too :cry:

You make troll cry :cry:

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:29 pm » by Spock

Actually, I love my UK brothers and sisters, as well as European - regardless of how fucked up your teeth are. We're all in this together.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:31 pm » by Tuor10

Spock wrote:Actually, I love my UK brothers and sisters, as well as European - regardless of how fucked up your teeth are. We're all in this together.

I can feel your love, Spock. It is so strong is reaches me through the confines of cyber space.

:alien51:

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm » by Slith

Spock wrote:Actually, I love my UK brothers and sisters, as well as European - regardless of how fucked up your teeth are. We're all in this together.

Lets eat steak. Whoever has less teeth at the end, gets a facepalm.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:Am i fuck, i am a red.

I suppose someone has to support them.

:mrgreen:

Rodgers seems a good bloke though. His philosophy of the game is spot on; but it is a results game, and I doubt he will be given the time to succeed.
Yeah, apart from the results we have been dominating games, his style of play is nice to watch. We need another striker though, Suarez is class but we can't rely on him to score all our goals.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

And I know how much you love this also spock...

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

From me, Fatdog

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:36 pm » by Troll2rocks

We save the world single handedly (twice) from certain German domination.

AND THIS IS ALL THE THANKS WE GET ??!!!!!

You really want loads of Marduks running around shoving their dicks in your faces ? eh ? EH ? EH!!!

Cus that's what'd happened!!!!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

:peep:

No offence marduk, ya nazi eh eh

PreviousNext