I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 pm » by Mushroom

Tuor10 wrote:
Thruster wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Did he leave because taffie (cwmman) slagged of the U.K?

Must be more to this, though.

Seems that way.
Seems strange to up and leave over one thread.

I think he was upset with some of Dom's comments on a different thread.. Read the OP to clarify.

But in reality, he left cos he is a pussy boy quitter from the shithole known as the UK and he isn't man enough to stand up for himself. Go cry me a river, boatman :alien51:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:27 pm » by Thruster

Tuor10 wrote:
Thruster wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Did he leave because taffie (cwmman) slagged of the U.K?

Must be more to this, though.

Seems that way.
Seems strange to up and leave over one thread.

Tell you a little story...

Tony reminds me of a guy a used to work with, who had a dodgey 'ticker'. He used to do things like this, you'd never know what you were walking into each day. Slightest little thing that upset him and all the toys came out the pram. I could be way off, who knows?

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:32 pm » by Tuor10

Mushroom wrote:
But in reality, he left cos he is a pussy boy quitter from the shithole known as the UK and he isn't man enough to stand up for himself. Go cry me a river, boatman :alien51:

That was deep.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm » by Tuor10

Thruster wrote:Tell you a little story...

Tony reminds me of a guy a used to work with, who had a dodgey 'ticker'. He used to do things like this, you'd never know what you were walking into each day. Slightest little thing that upset him and all the toys came out the pram. I could be way off, who knows?

:cheers:

I think we have all worked with such ilk.
I work with this women who cries every-time she thinks someone is upset with her. She does my fucking head in. I feel like chucking her out of the window sometimes.

:mrgreen:

Tony sounds like he is having a pram throwing hissy fit. He should just log back on and give it back. No-one really gives a shit. It is just banter after all.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm » by TheDuck

Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

Wtf Boatman I thought you were ok... That's a bit harsh and unwarranted isn't it?

And then:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Troll2rocks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

That is really quite nasty, and for no apparent reason. Why is he not able to post this himself ? :dunno:

He didn't have a free hand :lol:

Screw you Pooooot is nice! :cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm » by Harbin

We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered.

Read more: i-am-sick-of-all-this-uk-bashing-t79398.html#ixzz28vqaZxcn

What the fuck is this, some attempt at shaming ? We was supposed to come running to a war that European Elites started in order to make money and and wallow sadistically in all the killing ?

Fuck that.

I have heard that line of shit before and it is so hugely irritating ! :hell:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm » by Scouser012

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:At least our fans are original.

I said that was College.

This is ORIGINAL. It's my bears!!!!! Watch

And the crowd is at least 5 times bigger than yours :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Watch this if you want to hear an atmosphere! Anfield holds only 45k but we make 10x the noise you can in your massive new stadiums.

Here we are in Manc land.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Scouser012 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm » by Lowsix

quote from Boatman:

Fuck you, Tony.
(yes i know youre reading all this..)

All you had to do was have a sense of humor...

Aim shit like that at Dom all you want..
hell, Ill join in. (to SUPPORT him)

But Poot? Seriously..are you a penis-stencil?

Poot is fucking badass...will wade in and do battle with the boys when necessary,
has a sense of humour and actually contributes meaningfully....
and yes..is queen of the gifs.

Youre just mad because she called you on your over the top muslim bashing racism...again, which ill remind you, makes you a howling hypocrite crybaby for leaving...

Fuck that shit.

Dont come back.

ps... if thats what getting hit in the face with a shovel does to a girl..
Well then.. watch out bitches..the shovel-man is here to assist you all with free makeovers...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:08 pm » by Tuor10

Scouse, that video was from the 4.1 stuffing. You could have picked something more recent.

:)

PreviousNext