I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:Scouse, that video was from the 4.1 stuffing. You could have picked something more recent.

:)

The best video i can find of Poor Scouser Tommy, the best football song ever! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Scouse, that video was from the 4.1 stuffing. You could have picked something more recent.

The best video i can find of Poor Scouser Tommy, the best football song ever! :mrgreen:

LOL

I tried to get a ticket for that game. Thank fuck I never. It it total bollocks coming back on the train after being done at home; especially by the scousers.
I was at the game against City last season. My first Darby match at Old Trafford.. I was depressed for a month. I took a couple of days off work because I was so distraught.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Troll2rocks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

That is really quite nasty, and for no apparent reason. Why is he not able to post this himself ? :dunno:

If he ever comes back on , ask him yourself, He is an old dude in his seventies set in his ways and I have always made it clear that I dont agree with some of his beliefs, He will not be back, maybe thats a good thing or a bad thing but there is no mystery as much as some of you would like there to be. And if anyone is questioning my reasons for posting his quote...FUCK YOU, Thicko

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:

LOL

I tried to get a ticket for that game. Thank fuck I never. It it total bollocks coming back on the train after being done at home; especially by the scousers.
I was at the game against City last season. My first Darby match at Old Trafford.. I was depressed for a month. I took a couple of days off work because I was so distraught.

Yeah, it's so depressing when you get beat, i was bad after you beat us at Anfield the other week, wanted to kill the ref!

That 4-1 at Old Trafford was a classic, even Dossena scored! :D

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote::

FUCK YOU, Thicko

That is fighting talk, fatdog.

:D

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:

You should have won the league that season. I didn't think we were particularly great that season; and you played the better football. Torres was on fire - and Alonso was top draw that season, next to the little argie in midfield.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote::

FUCK YOU, Thicko

:D[/quote]

Lol... Nothing like a good olde english insult eh? :mrgreen:

Im a regular poster.. So fuck you all ....PUNKS

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:

You should have won the league that season. I didn't think we were particularly great that season; and you played the better football. Torres was on fire - and Alonso was top draw that season, next to the little argie in midfield.

We fell apart after that season too!

I wish Rafa never pissed off Xabi by trying to flog him off and sign Barry.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Lol... Nothing like a good olde english insult eh? :mrgreen:

Im a regular poster.. So fuck you all ....PUNKS

I'm just a quiet bystander, squire.

:mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm » by Lowsix

You are all getting terribly offtopic.

Lets get back to figuring out how to smash DOM in the face with a shovel so he will be pretty like Poot.

kthxthemgmt
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext