I'm just a quiet bystander, squire.

:mrgreen:

:lol:
:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm » by Spock

I say we blast the messenger.

FATDAWG YOU FROTHING PIECE OF MISERABLE WORM PUKE, FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU FUCKED. SLIMY SHIT GOOD FOR NUTHIN ASS-HAT DICK LOVER.

Socker sucks.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:
That 4-1 at Old Trafford was a classic, even Dossena scored! :D

You should have won the league that season. I didn't think we were particularly great that season; and you played the better football. Torres was on fire - and Alonso was top draw that season, next to the little argie in midfield.

We fell apart after that season too!

I wish Rafa never pissed off Xabi by trying to flog him off and sign Barry.

I think Barry is way over-rated. He got proper found out in the World Cup. He moves slower than a deformed slug on crack.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
I think Barry is way over-rated. He got proper found out in the World Cup. He moves slower than a deformed slug on crack.

Don't rate him much myself, i am surprised he is still at City.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:I say we blast the messenger.

FATDAWG YOU FROTHING PIECE OF MISERABLE WORM PUKE, FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU FUCKED. SLIMY SHIT GOOD FOR NUTHIN ASS-HAT DICK LOVER.

Socker sucks.

Man ,spock I love you too

You inbred piece of eerrrrrmm

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

Don't rate him much myself, i am surprised he is still at City.

I should think he is behind Garcia in the pecking order. Maybe even that Everton reject, Rodwell.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm » by Troll2rocks

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

That is really quite nasty, and for no apparent reason. Why is he not able to post this himself ? :dunno:

If he ever comes back on , ask him yourself, He is an old dude in his seventies set in his ways and I have always made it clear that I dont agree with some of his beliefs, He will not be back, maybe thats a good thing or a bad thing but there is no mystery as much as some of you would like there to be. And if anyone is questioning my reasons for posting his quote...FUCK YOU, Thicko

Whoa!! where the hell did this come from ?

EDIT. No Tony - Boatman will not be back, because I just banned him.

That was a nasty insult against a really good member he made, for no real reason or justification. All she dd was point out the hypocrisy of the main post. As low pointed out perfectly earlier.

His cowardly insults got him a ban. If you speak to him, pass it on. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

Um... WHAT? Why the hate towards me specifically? And to have someone else post it? Kinda of a pussy move, if you ask me.

In my defense, the only thing I think I have said to upset him was calling him out on his blatant racism. (In fact, i took down my AWESOME Hilary gif signature out of concern for his health). If that makes me a bimbo cretin, then so be it. But I will never sit back and watch someone slam an entire culture based on prejudice and intolerance. I'm not afraid to go toe-to-toe with anyone. :lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me, guys. I really don't know why he's lashing out at me in particular, but don't get angry at him. I'm pretty certain that's what he wants.

And fatdog, I'm not sure if I upset you enough to think that it was okay for him to speak so harshly about me, but if I did, I apologize.

PS: Dude must be making blind accusations about me, because I'm actually a decent-looking prude. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:I say we blast the messenger.

Socker sucks.

Ohhh FFS YOU CANT SPELL.. ITS SOCK HER

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm » by Shemagh

Tony, you said you were going to quit DTV, but you didn't did you! you decided to lurk, or you would not have seen Pooooot's post. Some of us talked to you, re-acted with you, and even joked with you, and then you send a message like THAT through another member! (and bye the way looking back, Poooooot and Lowsix were right) So lurk away matey, 'cause you are the loser here, if you ever come back, I for one will have no truck with you!

PreviousNext