I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Poooooot wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

Um... WHAT? Why the hate towards me specifically? And to have someone else post it? Kinda of a pussy move, if you ask me.

In my defense, the only thing I think I have said to upset him was calling him out on his blatant racism. (In fact, i took down my AWESOME Hilary gif signature out of concern for his health). If that makes me a bimbo cretin, then so be it. But I will never sit back and watch someone slam an entire culture based on prejudice and intolerance. I'm not afraid to go toe-to-toe with anyone. :lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me, guys. I really don't know why he's lashing out at me in particular, but don't get angry at him. I'm pretty certain that's what he wants.

And fatdog, I'm not sure if I upset you enough to think that it was okay for him to speak so harshly about me, but if I did, I apologize.

PS: Dude must be making blind accusations about me, because I'm actually a decent-looking prude. :lol:

I have no problem with you pooooot, However I was asked to post an opinion and if you ask me to make a reply to Tony I will... Its not personal by any means on my behalf.. But if I can get the airfare I would love to start a mendoza Poooooot thread, as long as you tell Troll that you and me are now an item :oops:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 am » by Lowsix

I have worked my shovel-smashing makeover protocol
to no less than FOUR unwilling participants today..

and i just dont get it.
I am getting nowhere.

Whats your secret Poot?

Snowshovel, spade? Trowel?

Let me know, bc my arms are getting tired,
and i cant get em to look anything like you.

kthx.

Well ok, it worked a little on Dom.
Have you seen how pretty his fucking hair is?

jesus...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am » by Poooooot

Lowsix wrote:I have worked my shovel-smashing makeover protocol
to no less than FOUR unwilling participants today..

and i just dont get it.
I am getting nowhere.

Whats your secret Poot?

Snowshovel, spade? Trowel?

Let me know, bc my arms are getting tired,
and i cant get em to look anything like you.

kthx.

Well ok, it worked a little on Dom.
Have you seen how pretty his fucking hair is?

jesus...

Lol, it's gotta be a FLAT head shovel. The kind you use to shovel shit! :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 am » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:A message from the thread originator, He asked me to post these words...SO DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OK

quote from Boatman:

i come from a dysfunctional family, and i'm tired of it. Pooooot is a bimbo, and a Cretin, she is so far up herself she can see what she's has had for breakfast. She looks like a her face has been hit with a shovel, i would say "Fuck her" but i would only consider that with someone from my own species (Human of course).

:peep:

Um... WHAT? Why the hate towards me specifically? And to have someone else post it? Kinda of a pussy move, if you ask me.

In my defense, the only thing I think I have said to upset him was calling him out on his blatant racism. (In fact, i took down my AWESOME Hilary gif signature out of concern for his health). If that makes me a bimbo cretin, then so be it. But I will never sit back and watch someone slam an entire culture based on prejudice and intolerance. I'm not afraid to go toe-to-toe with anyone. :lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me, guys. I really don't know why he's lashing out at me in particular, but don't get angry at him. I'm pretty certain that's what he wants.

And fatdog, I'm not sure if I upset you enough to think that it was okay for him to speak so harshly about me, but if I did, I apologize.

PS: Dude must be making blind accusations about me, because I'm actually a decent-looking prude. :lol:

I have no problem with you pooooot, However I was asked to post an opinion and if you ask me to make a reply to Tony I will... Its not personal by any means on my behalf.. But if I can get the airfare I would love to start a mendoza Poooooot thread, as long as you tell Troll that you and me are now an item :oops:

Nah, I don't need anyone to tell him anything. I'm sure he's lurking the thread anyways.

Hey Tony, a REAL man would have talked shit about a girl TO HER FACE instead of hiding behind another member.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I'm a big member poooooot

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 am » by The57ironman

.....who knew...?.... :peep:

.....you're gonna hafta drag me away kicking and screamin'.... :lol:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am » by Tuor10

This thread has become a living, breathing entity. It will consume DTV very soon.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 am » by Poooooot

Tuor10 wrote:This thread has become a living, breathing entity. It will consume DTV very soon.

Ain't that the truth?! :lol:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 am » by Tuor10

Poooooot wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:This thread has become a living, breathing entity. It will consume DTV very soon.

Ain't that the truth?! :lol:

I have noticed a trend: Most threads that last more than ten pages end up descending into a rabid free for all. There are exceptions, but they are few and far between of late. That said, this thread has made me chuckle. The USA v British hate fest was entertaining; but then, I knew it was just all lighthearted banter. Some just don't have a sense of humor, which is sad, because we should all have a sense of humor.

:D

PreviousNext