I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 am » by domdabears


Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Well, the scenery of Croatia does look nice.

I'll give ya that.


:flop:

I like your Goldberg's corn-cobs in Chicago too.

:lol: What the fuck is that?

The only good scenery in Chicago is the skyline.

In the suburbs it's just flat land with a bunch of houses. Boring.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am » by Edgar 2.0


Richc wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Well, the scenery of Croatia does look nice.

I'll give ya that.


And you should see the women Dom... Couple work at my place... F'ck me it shouldn't be allowed... :love:

RIK


Yeah, my ex is Croatian, she looks incredibly.

She's a bitch, though.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:23 am » by domdabears


Dom Da Bears wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Well, the scenery of Croatia does look nice.

I'll give ya that.


:flop:

I like your Goldberg's corn-cobs in Chicago too.

:lol: What the fuck is that?

The only good scenery in Chicago is the skyline.

In the suburbs it's just flat land with a bunch of houses. Boring.

But that's just where I live.

The US has every type of scenery.

I just got the boring one.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 am » by Edgar 2.0


Dom Da Bears wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Well, the scenery of Croatia does look nice.

I'll give ya that.


:flop:

I like your Goldberg's corn-cobs in Chicago too.

:lol: What the fuck is that?

The only good scenery in Chicago is the skyline.

In the suburbs it's just flat land with a bunch of houses. Boring.


Image

Although, it's basically a variant of Bauhaus style. And i don't find it boring at all.
That's European, no one in America understands that.
But they all like it...
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 am » by Richc


Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Richc wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Well, the scenery of Croatia does look nice.

I'll give ya that.


And you should see the women Dom... Couple work at my place... F'ck me it shouldn't be allowed... :love:

RIK


Yeah, my ex is Croatian, she looks incredibly.

She's a bitch, though.


lol.. Yeh the two at my work are as well. They are beautifull looking and they know it... Makes them arrogant and they think they don't need to work because the men will do it for them....

The young blokes fall for it as well... ( then don't get a shag. ) :lol:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:27 am » by domdabears


Oh, that's a parking deck.

I know about the architecture here.

Most who live in this city do. We see it all the time.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 am » by Richc


How the hell do they get the cars up..

Has to be lifts/elevators because you would knacker the cars steering on full lock for so long.. :headscratch:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 am » by domdabears


Richc wrote:How the hell do they get the cars up..

Has to be lifts/elevators because you would knacker the cars steering on full lock for so long.. :headscratch:

RIK

I've never been inside it.

Looks like the cars will fall back and crush someone.

Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 am » by domdabears


Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19565
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am » by The57ironman


Dom Da Bears wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv


.


.......what da fuq....... :lol:



.
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook