I am sick of all this UK Bashing

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm » by Boatman

After much thought i have decided to quit Disclose TV because i am sick of this UK bashing, especially by certain Mods.
I don't know what Lukas is thinking of by allowing this to carry on, it seems that certain individuals want this to become an only American only forum, and it's the actions of a few individuals, and you know who you are that are responsible for this.
If it wasn't for the UK citizens in the past America wouldn't exist (Maybe it shouldn't).
We blew the whistle in 1914, and 1939, and it wasn't till a couple of years later you answered. You have made major fuck ups in the world, the start of which was the eradication of the Native American Indians, and putting them on reservations.
You are Arrogance personified, and your days are numbered, you are no longer a world power, and i wouldn't be surprised if we ally ourselves with the Russians or Chinese, and leave you to die a death.
Yours is a beautiful country, it's a shame your there.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:38 pm » by Bandanko

mate jsut take it with grace and humour... their just our children, always remember that

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm » by Lowsix

Please oh please, before you go storming out with your panties jammed up your crack...

DO NOTE...

where....the person who started that thread is from.

Thats right, Wales.

So...that said..

ps. MIGHTY fucking hypocritical of you
considering the vile shit you have had to say
about muslims...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 pm » by Troll2rocks

Ello ello ello, wots goin on er den ?

Nobody is seriously bashing the UK (as far as I know) on here, that other thread is in jest. There are many lets bash the US, and Israel threads etc. The UK is just taking its turn.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 1:02 pm » by Richc

Is it possible that even peeps on a forum like this still have national pride.? :o

I mean i could take the piss out of Wales or the US. But even if i was aiming it at the governments or leaders the actual population will eventually take it as an attack on themselves.

And the very people that bash their own countries will infact defend them...

The human race is such a wacky race.. 8-)

Hang about Boatman... You know you want to.... :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I think the word is BANTER...And Dom is the master of riling people...LOL...some chill pills please...Take it easy Tony, I dont think you have been around long enough to fully appreciate this dysfunctional family yet..Stay a bit longer and see what happens..
:peep:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 1:41 pm » by Spock

:mrgreen:

If that thread was enough to piss you off to leave, you would NEVER have made it being an American.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 1:54 pm » by Thruster

Tony, Tony, Tony.......get a grip man. You've got to see past anyone having a 'dig' and throw some back at 'um. You don't throw the towel in. I'm sure you have built up a pretty good arsenal over your years on this blue ball, so dust 'em off and lock'n'load!

:lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:00 pm » by Richc

Never let ego get the better of you.

Whether it be your own ego or somebody elses directed at you... :flop: :hugging:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 pm » by Slith

Everyone gets bashed on here. It's the right of passage. Builds thicker skin and kahonies

Now back to our selectively mind controlled scheduled program

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Next