I AM SO RELIEVED TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:17 am » by Spotter

THIS IS MY FIRST VISIT TO A UFO SITE FOR EVERY GOOD REASON AND I AM SO GLAD I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO,I FEEL OVERWHELMED AND WHY ME ,I KEEP ASKING .
NOV 2006 A FRIEND AND I WERE HEADING TO CAMP WITH A 4WHEELER IN THE BOX UP INTO THE QUINTET LAKE REGION OF NORTHERN ONTARIO CANADA.IT'S ALOT OF LOGGING IN THERE.OOPS not redoing thisok,we got a flat and my friend was baffled as they were new tires,we were about 10m from camp ,getting to be dusk so we
unloaded the bike,left the truck and went and went and went,nothing looked familiar,we were now lost then some photo's we had in a pack fell out so we stopped to get the pictures,and i was getting scared of running out of gas on this freshly logged trail,that wasn't there a week ago.we headed on our way when a bright light was coming up on our rear,I THOUGHT IT WAS HEAD LIGHTS then there were three,2 large one smaller white balls of light. We
stopped and watch them they were 6 ft off the ground doing sporadic movements in and out of the tree on the right always rearing to the right,i was more amazed then frightened and we had to go back that way or we would have ran out of gas on a deserted logging trail and died
of hypothermia and starvation, at the camp when we arrived we had the guns out literally,i wasn't sure if they were outside,I am a chick I just wanted to get home ...A lot of really beautiful things have happened to my life since that nite,changes in myself...I look back at it now and feel like they were warning us to turn around get the picture ,the logging,the gas the hypothermiaand the starvation ...I can't shake that memory and I findmyself analyzing it to death even the name of the guy i was with conjures up the first human to discover a cell can be seperated and the name of the blood line of jesus.....i'm freaking out and have been really leary of letting this go...somebody tell meI am not crazy in canada..sorry for my spelling i'm vibrating

Writer

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:30 am » by Lunomaly

Hi Spotter,

Could you go back through and recount the events, but this time with more detail, step by step? This sounds very interesting. Any missing time or was this all happening in real-time?
Allan Sturm
Lunomaly Research Group
www.Lunomaly.com

PostMon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 pm » by Bronz43x

wow that sounds pretty intense, there is lots of great information on here and other places
if you would like to see a good documentary you can on video.google.com called
Ufo - the greatest story ever denied. Best wishes

PostTue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 am » by Njcher

But my reaction was quite different than yours--in fact, almost totally opposite.

I was a passenger in a car and we were driving down a long stretch of road out in the middle of Nebraska. We had just been swimming and I was with my brother's girlfriend, who was driving. I looked out the window and a large--and I mean very large--disk was following us as we drove. It was close, too--about the height of a five-story building. It made no sound and just silently went along with us as we traveled. There were lights on the bottom.

I said nothing. For one thing, it just felt totally natural to be seeing it. It didn't strike me as odd or anything else. Just natural. I've seen ghosts before, though, and had the same reaction to them. As I was very quiet and watching the UFO following us, my brother's girlfriend, whose name is Pam, asked me what I was watching. I said, "There's a UFO that's been following us for about five miles now. That's what I'm watching."

At that point, she jerked the car to the side of the road and jumped out. It was so sudden that we were both able to jump out before the saucer reacted and disappeared. It disappeared so fast it seemed to sink into the ground.

It was a truly awesome experience and one that I will never forget.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm » by Wesley

Thanks for sharing that njcher. It's hard to talk about these things, but I think you and I will hear more stories like your's. Life changes when you witness something like that.

Writer

PostWed Apr 30, 2008 4:22 pm » by Sim0b

Same here mate. On the night of Oct 30th 2007 my friend and i were driving through a small village of Wellington ,Hereford, UK on the way back from a place called Leominster. As we drove down the lane towards a small crossroads we saw a massive black triangle floating/gliding slowly sideways about 15 metres off the ground silently from a farm yard. We tried to chase it in the car but it went over the trees. It was spooky and i shit myself. It was no stealth bomber (F117) thats for sure. We saw little blue/white lights after in a field. I rang the police but they were a waste of time as usual. It was so amazing that when i think about it now i still get spooked. I wonder what it was? Thank god for this site and forum. They have been seen all over the world apparantly and i was wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing? It was to thin to seat humans if you know what i mean. Im obsessed about it now and cant stop researching.

Writer

PostWed Apr 30, 2008 4:23 pm » by Sim0b

Same here mate. On the night of Oct 30th 2007 my friend and i were driving through a small village of Wellington ,Hereford, UK on the way back from a place called Leominster. As we drove down the lane towards a small crossroads we saw a massive black triangle floating/gliding slowly sideways about 15 metres off the ground silently from a farm yard. We tried to chase it in the car but it went over the trees. It was spooky and i shit myself. It was no stealth bomber (F117) thats for sure. We saw little blue/white lights after in a field. I rang the police but they were a waste of time as usual. It was so amazing that when i think about it now i still get spooked. I wonder what it was? Thank god for this site and forum. They have been seen all over the world apparantly and i was wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing? It was to thin to seat humans if you know what i mean. Im obsessed about it now and cant stop researching.

Writer

PostWed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 pm » by Sim0b

Same here mate. On the night of Oct 30th 2007 my friend and i were driving through a small village of Wellington ,Hereford, UK on the way back from a place called Leominster. As we drove down the lane towards a small crossroads we saw a massive black triangle in front of us floating/gliding slowly sideways about 15 metres off the ground silently from a farm yard. It had a white, green and red light at each tip of the triangle. We tried to chase it in the car but it went over the trees. I saw it and so did my dick head mate. It was spooky and i shit myself. It was no stealth bomber (F117) or Flare thats for sure. We saw little blue/white lights after in a field. My mate tried to follow the lights but he couldnt find nothing. I rang the police but they were a waste of time as usual. It was so amazing that when i think about it now i still get spooked. I wonder what it was? They have been seen all over the world apparantly and i was wondering if anyone else has seen the same or similar sort of thing? Thats what i like about forums on this site. It was to thin to seat humans if you know what i mean. But it was definately under intelligent control. Im obsessed about it now and cant stop researching before and since. Im happy and lucky ive seen it though.

Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2008 2:18 pm » by Wesley

Thanks for sharing that with us sim0b. Sometimes it feels good to talk about it. There are many of us here that will listen and understand. Take care.

PostMon May 05, 2008 8:06 am » by Alienvixen

ive seen many of them too, i just don't know where to begin, from a young child living in a small town to even as an adult living in a big city.. I have always felt like something was watching over me. I feel a certain bond with the star arcturus.. I have witnessed many ufo's and it seems strange sometimes but I don't have to look outside for very long to see one. I will sometimes be just sitting there watching a movie and all of a sudden I will get this feeling like I need to look outside. A ufo will be going over my apartment building just has I look out... I have had many friends witness them however whenever I plan to set my camera up or have it with me the ufo's never come by.

Bye for now

Alienvixen

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook