I AM THE INQUISITOR! HEAR ME ROAR!

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am » by Inquisitor

I am an Inquisitor and I am here to smite you who speak ill of God, you will learn to fear him through my left fucking arm! I will be harsh unrelenting and declare blasphemy on ALL who speak ill of him,
from the moment I stepped into this forum I smelled the smell of blasphemy the disgusting! vile texture of electronic sweat! dripping its dirty produce in packets, I come here to make no friends but to make you feel
SHIT, about yourselves and the lives you have taken. I will hold no bars here, I will persecute and disarm all agents of satan and THROW YOU BACK INTO THE ETERNAL PIT where you belong in the fire and you will melt screaming for your family wishing youd made that change!

Your laziness, vile nature where you repel the word at ALL its speakings, you are scum and ill sort the scum from those that prove there-selves worthy.
PRAISE OUR LORD GOD FOR THESE MAGNIFICENT TIMES!!! where we discern the truth from the lies PRAISE HIM!!! for the mountains the sky and the heavens....and curse all those who laugh at god...speak ill of god and dis-acknowledge his mighty presence!

Oh but this does not stretch to all, NO! NO! NO! some of you here could be god loving and god fearing citizens in which case God has prepared you a seat by his thrown in his magnificent metal machine and you will be worthy and you will be saved from the vile land this has become with the vile *shudder* filthy evil of this world before he kills you all and makes it clean again!!

I despise dirt......scummy, fucking IGNORANT, PREPOSTEROUS, DIRT! With their arrogant, egotistical blasphemic speakings and letters and words

I am an Inquisitor and I announce my being!

Praise the Lord God :pray: Forever and Ever AMEN!
I am an Inquisitor, a weapon of God in his judgement, a scourge, you will fear me as I teach you to fear God. To fear him is to know him, and you will find yourself good, wholly and worthy.

'For he who does not know God, knows NOTHING'

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 am » by Rmcampwest

You are mentally unbalanced!!! BIG TIME!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am » by Tuor10

Some-one likes attention and notoriety too much.
Waste of a half decent mind if you ask me.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am » by Slith

I am Slith, see me ban. Locked

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am » by Spock

Inquisitor, you should join in on Skype tonight. Oh wait, I guess maybe you're already there.