I am TOTALLY blown away by Jesse Ventura!

Initiate
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 pm

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 am » by Mikemess


xerinx wrote:hahaha...even if he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed(or at least he may be making it out to be), at least he is a voice to get the word out to sleeping tv viewers. my mom even watches the show and that is amazing because she thinks im crazy when i try and talk to her about this stuff..but jessie, hes on tv so it has to be somewhat true right? haha! i just think its a good way to open peoples eyes..or at least try to. :clapper:


It's true. That's usually the way Americans learn about things that they are shut off to or not used to. Through the television from somebody they can relate to. In America the tv is a powerful tool....

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 am » by Bahb3


I always thought he was a bit of a Kook, but this man was a Governor, that makes him privy to many things "little guys" like you and I would never see.

I have to say it... I see a sudden death in the near future for him (or his show). "They" would have no problem offing him, "they" kill presidents so an Ex-Governor should be easy for "them".

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am » by Vulcanic


for most of us here we known about this for a very long time so no point in debating it, the real question here is what can we do about it????
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


jetxvii

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 am » by jetxvii


Indeed, Jessie Ventura is the Mantooth..

some people have a snaggle tooth, some people have a buck tooth.

But Jessie Ventura man.... well he just has that MANTOOTH!

As we all have heard 700 million times now, Navy Seal + Professional Wrestler + Governor =

One Big Fury of Dude!

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him turn Super Saiyan and Incredible Hulk Smash someone on the ground from the top of the International Space Station in the name of AMERICA!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:53 am » by Proto


jetxvii wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we see him turn Super Saiyan and Incredible Hulk Smash someone on the ground from the top of the International Space Station in the name of AMERICA!


LMAO :lol: .

Initiate
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 am

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 am » by Baboogdi


hayden wrote:Sorry Guy's I'm from England and Jesse Ventura just seems like a brain dead thug to me. I'm very sure he could rip both my arms off with one hand but come on whats this guy 'investigated that we lesser mortals havent been for years? I must be missing something! Possibly a brain! :shooting:


I think you have to take him in the context in which he is operating. He got himself elected governor of Minnesota basically by running a door-to-door campaign. I think his election was a surprise to many people. It's his manner that makes him come off as a bit oaffish but he takes on subjects that have, up till now, recieved very little public treatment. Give him a little more time. He may grow on you.

Initiate
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 am

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 am » by Baboogdi


vulcanic wrote:for most of us here we known about this for a very long time so no point in debating it, the real question here is what can we do about it????



Get the word out. Viral education one mind at a time.

Initiate
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:24 pm

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 11:19 am » by Woodgod23


baboogdi wrote:
hayden wrote:Sorry Guy's I'm from England and Jesse Ventura just seems like a brain dead thug to me. I'm very sure he could rip both my arms off with one hand but come on whats this guy 'investigated that we lesser mortals havent been for years? I must be missing something! Possibly a brain! :shooting:


I think you have to take him in the context in which he is operating. He got himself elected governor of Minnesota basically by running a door-to-door campaign. I think his election was a surprise to many people. It's his manner that makes him come off as a bit oaffish but he takes on subjects that have, up till now, recieved very little public treatment. Give him a little more time. He may grow on you.

Having lived in Minnesota( uff-da) during his candidacy and run as Governor I can say he got elected because he is well known. I'm also going to agree with the notion that he has a voice.
Yes he comes off as a loud mouth jerk off know nothing but that's a persona IMHO. The thing is that I understand that he is trying to learn about these subjects, and the best way to broach them, into the public conciousness. He has a voice. He's main stream-ish( please note he's more mainstream than David " every ones a reptilian" Icke, Alex " I always looks constipated because I'm afraid of everyone" Jones and others) and because of this more people will listen to him. He's well known outside of the circle of "nut jobs"( please note this is not an insult) that the media portrays anyone who believes in conspiracies as, and he has access to some information that we as people can only guess about because lets face it he was a SEAL and a governor.
As a former SEAL he is in the Good Ol' Boy Club from the military as a former governor he knows the pressure that elected officials are put under.
I'm just tossing this out there as my 2 pence.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 11:40 am » by Vulcanic


Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:24 pm

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 11:48 am » by Woodgod23


I love that clip vulcanic


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook