I am TOTALLY blown away by Jesse Ventura!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 11:57 am » by Vulcanic

woodgod23 wrote:I love that clip vulcanic

thanks , here's the whole clip :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 12:08 pm » by Lighthouse

Being from Sweden I obviously have a hard time identifying with the style of this man (or at least with the character he plays in this docudrama style production), but that's not my main point.
It may be true that he raised important issues to the general public (which to most of us is kicking in open doors), but the way he does it reinforces the strategy of the Powerz themselves, namely by raising emotions as fear and aggression. The whole fear mongering strategy of the PTB is designed to drive us to this predictable mode of reaction; revolt and violence, a type of reaction they can handle very well. And they will never be defeated by violence, it just makes them stronger.

It makes me question the real motives of people like him and Alex Jones, they have a tendency of funneling the whole disclosure/revolution movement into this predictable, violence driven, mode of reaction, right into the lion's den.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:12 pm » by Trenker

Lighthouse; a refreshingly intelligent and, above all, wise post, in this mad house of fear mongers.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm » by Hayden

Thank you Lighthouse! Thank you my faith in Humanity is somewhat restored!!!I think you know exactly what I mean.Peace Love and Light! { Ithink we will all need that soon}

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 pm » by Heinousone

lighthouse wrote:Being from Sweden I obviously have a hard time identifying with the style of this man (or at least with the character he plays in this docudrama style production), but that's not my main point.
It may be true that he raised important issues to the general public (which to most of us is kicking in open doors), but the way he does it reinforces the strategy of the Powerz themselves, namely by raising emotions as fear and aggression. The whole fear mongering strategy of the PTB is designed to drive us to this predictable mode of reaction; revolt and violence, a type of reaction they can handle very well. And they will never be defeated by violence, it just makes them stronger.

It makes me question the real motives of people like him and Alex Jones, they have a tendency of funneling the whole disclosure/revolution movement into this predictable, violence driven, mode of reaction, right into the lion's den.

You must be new to the whole "love and light" methodology. You do realize the first step to loving someone else in that manner is to understand them?

Look at Ventura's past. It has been a very violent past in that he was part of our most elite fighting force. He was also then part of the ultra violent culture of "professional wrestling". When you combine both of these aspects of his past and how long he was in such, you can easily see why he stands up for what he believes in and the method of how he does such.

You guys are talking about the production of the show and how it is too "showy" for your tastes. I feel the same way but I also know that Jesse has a keen sense on how to reach some of the not so awakened crowds in the country. He did that quite often as a wrestler. :wink:

That is why the production is the way it is, so learn and Understand that. Practice what you preach instead of just saying the feel good words "love and light". You have to learn to understand people that are different then you, then and only then will you have taken steps towards love and light.

Is Jesse perfect? Of course not. He sees the world differently then you due to his different experiences. To go so far though as to say he is working for the PTB? You have got to be kidding me. Are you serious? If you are you either don't really have much of a grasp on the whole "love and light" thing or you are actually practicing disinformation.

If he is an agent of theirs it isnt because he is trying to spread fear. He is trying to spread the truth and everyone is going to go through some fear when they experience that. The challenge is to overcome that fear and to move back into love after having the blinders pulled off.

People like yourself that say that no one should experience fear because fear is the evil do far more damage then Jesse Ventura because people are going to have to face some fear when they face the realities of our world. Instead of attacking those who bring the truth to people you should be more worried on how to help people out of that natural fear and into love and light.

Jesse is bringing them to you, you are attacking the Shepherd.

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm » by Bcgolddigger

heinousone, I agree with you.

Please do not get me wrong here, I am not trying to insult you okay.

I have one question regarding English grammar, why do most Americans use the word 'then' in place of the word 'than' do you all not know the difference.

I'm not perfect either but I am trying, especially since I am upgrading my education prior to returning to college, as a result my grammar has been improving.

I just notice this error a lot.

Peace Brother.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 pm » by Heinousone

bcgolddigger wrote:heinousone, I agree with you.

Please do not get me wrong here, I am not trying to insult you okay.

I have one question regarding English grammar, why do most Americans use the word 'then' in place of the word 'than' do you all not know the difference.

I'm not perfect either but I am trying, especially since I am upgrading my education prior to returning to college, as a result my grammar has been improving.

I just notice this error a lot.

Peace Brother.

Does it really matter? You knew what I was conveying with the word I used. I am not overly concerned with the form of the message but rather with the message itself. If that expresses itself in me using then rather then than on occassion then I am ok with that.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm » by Mikemess

jetxvii wrote:Indeed, Jessie Ventura is the Mantooth..

some people have a snaggle tooth, some people have a buck tooth.

But Jessie Ventura man.... well he just has that MANTOOTH!

As we all have heard 700 million times now, Navy Seal + Professional Wrestler + Governor =

One Big Fury of Dude!

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him turn Super Saiyan and Incredible Hulk Smash someone on the ground from the top of the International Space Station in the name of AMERICA!

okay just because you know he was a wrestler or whatever... but you see other politicians looking polished and speaking well and the hand movements but they are all putting on a sharade.

then you see him as a normal guy and you judge him but he's being real. but then you complain that you want real politicians ... but he's breaking it down and trying to figure out the truth ( no matter what he looks like or his "tacky" past.

I give him the most props for even bringing this issue out to the media..

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 10:11 pm » by Baboogdi

I will never support change through violence but our problem now is ignorance. To overcomme that ignorence you need to appeal to a visceral part of the human psyche. The masses are oblivious now to so much that is going on. We need to shake them awake. In the 60s people got excited about those things in government that they thought were wrong. The result of this excitement was pressure to enact change. That is the type of positive mental attitude we need not only in the US but worldwide.

jetxvii

PostSat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 am » by jetxvii

mikemess wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Indeed, Jessie Ventura is the Mantooth..

some people have a snaggle tooth, some people have a buck tooth.

But Jessie Ventura man.... well he just has that MANTOOTH!

As we all have heard 700 million times now, Navy Seal + Professional Wrestler + Governor =

One Big Fury of Dude!

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him turn Super Saiyan and Incredible Hulk Smash someone on the ground from the top of the International Space Station in the name of AMERICA!

okay just because you know he was a wrestler or whatever... but you see other politicians looking polished and speaking well and the hand movements but they are all putting on a sharade.

then you see him as a normal guy and you judge him but he's being real. but then you complain that you want real politicians ... but he's breaking it down and trying to figure out the truth ( no matter what he looks like or his "tacky" past.

I give him the most props for even bringing this issue out to the media..

mike where in the hell did you get that I hated the guy from that message?

did you even read any of the other stuff I have written about him?

did you know that I lived in the state he was governor of?

did you know that I know Jessie Ventura did a grassroots effort to get into office?

did you know he only spent 100,000 dollars for a job that paid him only 100,000 dollars?

did you know that I like Jessie Ventura alot?

did you know that I like Jessie Ventura better than I like Alex Jones?

do you know what a funny paragraph is?

MANTOOTH = ONE FUCKING SWEET DUDE!!!!

don't know where you got your perception of it. but I really really like the guy, he is as genuine as it gets, he doesn't take shit, and no one would give him shit for it.

he's a big guy, he's also a very smart guy..

the show is based for people who have never heard of the conspiracies before and I think that is very obvious, so obvious because I have heard Jessie at the Mall of America talking about these things and he knows ALOT...

A side note for people:

People that say he endorses violence or that Alex Jones does that is retarded, I have never heard any of them imply Violence..

and just so we can get this straight, Violent overtaking may be the only answer, while we are sitting here dormant and passing out information obviously is not working fast enough, as the world has proven people are fucking retarded, arrogant and need to be shown the truth in time of dire needs...

But yet here some people are being arm chair quarterbacks, and saying Information is the only way to go and I will give you the benefit of the doubt you are correct.

however here is Big Brother and the NWO elitist still passing laws that forbid your freedoms, still killing innocent people, still staging false flag terror attacks. and you people are saying that we should be non violent while they are out there causing genocide everyday..

one role could be what if your family, you daughter, your sister was killed by a government plot? then would you be pissed? then would you want the change that you can believe in? then would you want to take vengeance and take back your freedom and liberties?

no I suppose it is easier to not do anything but come here on the forum and try and talk to your immediate friends and family about a doom that is growing faster than we can grow..

I guess as long as it doesn't happen to you then you just can't get pissed off enough, or you just don't care enough to do what is right...

am I condoning Violence?" NO but if the time comes I would be ready to fight, it's you peace and love people that I am worried about when the time comes, because we will all probably see who has balls and who doesn't.

ask yourself when the time comes, when the opportunity presents it self will you be ready? will you fight? or will you stick to your non violent code while they are raping, burning, and killing your family and innocent people in the most grotesque ways? I doubt it..

PreviousNext