I am TOTALLY blown away by Jesse Ventura!

Writer

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am » by Erin39

I am soooo blown away by this man! He hit the nail on the head on his latest show about Secret Societies. What a select few of us already knew because of our passion for information, he has brought out to the masses. The general population will now understand what is truly going on and keep their eye on these people. As a whole we can stop these global elite from carrying out their heinous plans, but only if we stand as ONE together!!!! :hugging:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am » by doommongerer

erin39 wrote:I am soooo blown away by this man! He hit the nail on the head on his latest show about Secret Societies. What a select few of us already knew because of our passion for information, he has brought out to the masses. The general population will now understand what is truly going on and keep their eye on these people. As a whole we can stop these global elite from carrying out their heinous plans, but only if we stand as ONE together!!!! :hugging:

I agree whit you but dont forget he's on a cable channel,if im not wrong i read on the net he reach 600,000 viewers and it's just in america,cant see it here in canada but i found it on youtube,i gona watch it now.
ImageImageImageImage

Writer

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am » by Erin39

And those 600,00 people will tell more and then those will tell more...get what I mean? Plus people like you who can't see it on tv will catch it from sites like youtube, etc and that's how it'll get out to the masses! :hugging:

Writer

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 am » by Xerinx

Oh yeah! He totally WENT THERE! hahahaha...ive watched his other episodes and usually there is at least one person in his little "team" that is sceptical about the topic..like"why would they do that?" or "theres no way they are doing this" but tonight i didnt notice any of them doing that..granted..it still is a TV show..but at least the information is getting out there and people can see a new light being shed on this stuff. the more that know, the better!! :flop:

Writer

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 am » by Erin39

xerinx wrote:Oh yeah! He totally WENT THERE! hahahaha...ive watched his other episodes and usually there is at least one person in his little "team" that is sceptical about the topic..like"why would they do that?" or "theres no way they are doing this" but tonight i didnt notice any of them doing that..granted..it still is a TV show..but at least the information is getting out there and people can see a new light being shed on this stuff. the more that know, the better!! :flop:

Most definitely! There was genuine horror in their faces from what they were hearing! I've heard every last bit of it so it didn't surprise me at all. But I was so excited the entire way through the show to hear it being told to everyone finally, nothing held back! Although I would of been much happier if that lady at the end had said who the family is that is even higher up than The Bilderburg Group! Rothschilds maybe? :hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 am » by Pindz

Great! its obvious that Jesse Ventura show is waking up a LOT OF PEOPLE :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 pm » by Pindz

WOW THIS IS EXCELLENT EPISODE (secret societies)
PT1

PT2

PT3

PT4

PT5

PT6

Initiate

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm » by Hayden

Sorry Guy's I'm from England and Jesse Ventura just seems like a brain dead thug to me. I'm very sure he could rip both my arms off with one hand but come on whats this guy 'investigated that we lesser mortals havent been for years? I must be missing something! Possibly a brain! :shooting:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 2:05 pm » by Pindz

hayden wrote:Sorry Guy's I'm from England and Jesse Ventura just seems like a brain dead thug to me. I'm very sure he could rip both my arms off with one hand but come on whats this guy 'investigated that we lesser mortals havent been for years? I must be missing something! Possibly a brain! :shooting:

EXACTLY, YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN.

Writer

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am » by Xerinx

hahaha...even if he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed(or at least he may be making it out to be), at least he is a voice to get the word out to sleeping tv viewers. my mom even watches the show and that is amazing because she thinks im crazy when i try and talk to her about this stuff..but jessie, hes on tv so it has to be somewhat true right? haha! i just think its a good way to open peoples eyes..or at least try to. :clapper:

Next