I Call On Lucas To Clean This Forum Up!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am » by TheDuck

LowSix wrote:Really, judge people on their net output...over time..
dont over think people, its too confusing to make sense out of..
post your shit, stay your mission...stay heads up. But dont get drawn in.
Realax a little..step back some too...

and that its cool...
just like her.

Electrobadgr wrote:Hey newearthman, if it help alleviate your concerns, when princessleia first turned up here i accused here of being sawltydawg pretending to be a chick:-) She then responded with a thread just for little ol' me where she posted a picture of herself holding a piece of paper that said princessleia. She is who she says she is and unusual as it is for a cute girl to post on DTV showing her face, that just shows how pure and innocent she is, sure she doesn't disclose much but she is here because she likes hanging with all of us and that is cool by me.

Leia is lovely, the real enemies here make themselves known in a far more blatant manner, focus on them if you must but don't expell too much energy on it. :cheers:

I guess everyone's said all the right things some good sh*t up there ^^^ real good sh*t, some people need it tattooed on their balls lol :D

Now tell me the end of the joke G'dammit :yell:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 am » by TheDuck

eaganthorn wrote:Yeah a curve, not a sharp turn but it seemed to move faster in the middle of the curve than it did in the start of the turn

Alien broadsiding nothing more nothing less :alien51:

I wish I was over there now, its about 10am here and I can't even see the sky its so overcast...

Oh well happy spotting.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 am » by TheDuck

whitedeath wrote:My partner and I spent a couple of hours out last night watching the show, amazing.
The kind of event that makes a person stand back and take stock, after laughing about myself and the trivial things I've been getting worked up about.
We relaxed, enjoyed the night/morning. It was beautiful, saw quite a few and there was at least one to curve.
I put that down to the possible shape of it, as it comes down through the atmosphere. All of the energy being produced caused it to change direction? That could be very incorrect and I'm willing to be told so lol

You can never really say for sure yourself can you, unless of course they're doing 90degree turns then its generally open for debate...cool though none-the-less

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 am » by Eaganthorn

Oh, the duck! Yeah I forgot about the duck, didn't I?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 am » by Eaganthorn

He said "put it on my bill!"

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 am » by Glenn

@ eaganthorn

Hahahaha....you kept us waiting long enough. :flop: :lol:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 am » by Eaganthorn

It was my community service thing, a misdirection distraction.

God is Science.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am » by TheDuck

eaganthorn wrote:It was my community service thing, a misdirection distraction.

It has to be done sometimes. Image

I should have saw the end of that joke coming, being a Duck and all :alien51:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:39 am » by Eaganthorn

@ Naught--You're another one of those guys, always positive, friendly, and either smarter than you let on or smarter than you give yourself credit for, I can't discern which it is but I wish their were more like you.
@duck--yessir yooou should have seen it coming, but earthman needed something else, something other than preachy, so a lame joke and the play by play of a meteor shower.

Still a fucking awesome show

God is Science.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:39 am » by TheDuck

naught wrote:This thread blows man. I get along with almost everyone here. I like megame troll ottomon spock slith lucid I miss the duck allready dead harbin jet I like boon rabbit /beaner lowsix I got mad at for no reason and I am not sure if he likes my some time immaturity. Cornbread hilarious sav marduk I am not sure about teloc? He was a little different before now he doesn't seem to be as nice? Sockpuppet whitedeath lemnea or n what ever his name is LOL pindz fucking classic. I could name ajargara

Fuck side note remember to look at your names because can barely remember how to spell them Anyways should I keep going? I like all the people almost. Block them or stay out the thread. I personally think blocking is a bitch move. Sheltering yourself from the world is not the answer. Take criticism. Man I could keep writing names. seahawk I liked that dude.

Do you know who I really did like and I feel bad about the other night I freaked out. I stuck up for low for loyalty but drextin is really smart kid. I really like it when he has an opinion on science threads and shit. I owe him an apology.I went crazy trying to figure out disclose and blew up.

Drextin dr jones Wow I can't believe I named them back to back. punjedi daemonfoe gary that satunm hesop not to mention people like theshe slushpup and other members who are practically the founders of dtv. Fucking the greats.

Look people think I am soft because I walk a line where I see other peoples sides and want to get to know them. Just because megame and troll don't see I to eye I still like both of them.This is not wrong. I just want to like everybody. At the end of the day we are all human. Some of us the same human with different accounts and some of us reptilian but Fucking lets leave lukas alone.

Let's trust"uwe braun" excepted these mods for a reason and stop undermining them. Look if the forum needs cleaning up let's let the mods decide. Hence them being moderators. Oh yeah and becks. One of the earliest mods I think?

Just how I think really man, tbh I really hold a grudge in real life, only if someone has done something inexcusable though, then I'll never be the same with them again, apart from that though I, like you, try to see both sides, I could chill with a tramp or a Prince, both cool dudes to me. :D

Edit* Eag, don't forget the boobs Image

PreviousNext