I Call On Lucas To Clean This Forum Up!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:02 pm » by Dukettt

naught wrote:Night guys. Yeah I am not all that bright when it comes to educational information but I have always been good at being human. My mom (science bless her soul) Said it was a gift. Very charismatic I just realize that all people here have something to offer.

The duck that is why your a favorite mod around here. One of the most likable posters I have seen at disclose. I am sure you could be nasty if you want as can I and I have but I have gotten to know tons of people here. Others should try this. I can pretty much give a run down on a lot of peoples lives here because I want to truly get to know people here. We all have bad days mind you. I just always want to come back and work it out.

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 pm » by Dukettt

naught wrote:You can't just boss people around it doesn't work. Its better to befriend others

Naught you are a nice guy! You allways brighten my day!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm » by TheDuck

naught wrote:Night guys. Yeah I am not all that bright when it comes to educational information but I have always been good at being human. My mom (science bless her soul) Said it was a gift. Very charismatic I just realize that all people here have something to offer.

The duck that is why your a favorite mod around here. One of the most likable posters I have seen at disclose. I am sure you could be nasty if you want as can I and I have but I have gotten to know tons of people here. Others should try this. I can pretty much give a run down on a lot of peoples lives here because I want to truly get to know people here. We all have bad days mind you. I just always want to come back and work it out.

Yeah we can all be 'nasty' man, most of us anyway, people misjudge kindness as weakness in this day and age, a big mistake if you ask me.

You my friend are a wise man.

Let me leave you with 2 quotes.

1) No man was ever wise by chance. ~ Seneca

2) Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise. ~ Shakespeare

Ps, aww shucks for the kudos, right back at ya. I now bid you good night and get back to cards. :wink:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:25 pm » by Electrobadgr

theduck wrote:

Yeah we can all be 'nasty' man, most of us anyway, people misjudge kindness as weakness in this day and age, a big mistake if you ask me.

Ps, aww shucks for the kudos, right back at ya. I now bid you good night and get back to cards. :wink:

Duck, i would very much like to have a pint with you someday. Your attitude and personality is one which most should aspire to emulate. Naught also, when i end up going on one of my wee rants it is usually one of you who ground me.

There are many more good souls here, we are all very lucky when you think about it. :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm » by TheDuck

One last random quote that I wrote down from Teckon the other day lol

Defeat is a choice, so is vicory. You're only beaten when you decide.

It sounded awesome in the movie you should all check it :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 pm » by TheDuck

electrobadgr wrote:
theduck wrote:

Duck, i would very much like to have a pint with you someday. Your attitude and personality is one which most should aspire to emulate. Naught also, when i end up going on one of my wee rants it is usually one of you who ground me.

There are many more good souls here, we are all very lucky when you think about it. :cheers:

You seem quite grounded yourself most of the time man, I'de like that pint aswell, one day even if its years down the line we'll make it happen. Seriously :flop:

DTV crew out drinkin' :lol:

I'm actually going to Wiltshire with my Mrs' on Tuesday to meet some women who I don't even know but my Mrs' speaks to on facebook, she seems nice, she believes in Aliens aswell can't be bad lol as long as she's not wielding an axe with a crazy look on her face I'm fine.

Right gotta concentrate, was down to 300 chips when I opened this thread after 1 bad hand at the very start about 45mins ago, now I'm second on the table with 3952 and rising.

You see this is why I love quotes, they're not necessarily needed but can help to inspire you if you let them, I'm a Duck and I never give up lol

Defeat is a choice, so is vicory. You're only beaten when you decide.

Edit* make that 7149 and chip leader :wink: keep goin' all in and I'll call ya lol

Folded AJ to the all-in then he did it again so with KQs technically lesser cards, but not when you have a good read I called him, he turned over J9 off-suit lol :D

Previous