I Call On Lucas To Clean This Forum Up!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am » by Newearthman

I know you know what I'm Sayan so what is the deal...Are you part of the concpiracy?

Many of my posts have been hyjacket by unnamed agents of the dark side and no one seems to want to fix the problem.

I am a solid poster and I will stick by each and every post and thread I made. I am a real person and deserve my rights stated by the rules of this forum!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 am » by lamonema

newearthman wrote:I know you know what I'm Sayan so what is the deal...Are you part of the concpiracy?

Many of my posts have been hyjacket by unnamed agents of the dark side and no one seems to want to fix the problem.

I am a solid poster and I will stick by each and every post and thread I made. I am a real person and deserve my rights stated by the rules of this forum!

pissssst what are you doing?

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:33 am » by Moonbeans

say sorry to her
he needs to man up
and admit hes wrong!
but he wont he will make excuses...

princessleia wrote:Image
Can't say that I struggled with the dark side like that, but I respect you for sharing something so personal. :flop:

newearthman wrote:Image
I don't trust u princess any more than I do the rabbit...go fuck yourself...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/a-message-to-those-who-are-struggling-with-the-dark-side-t28834-30.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP59tQf_njc

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 am » by Newearthman

moonbeans wrote:say sorry to her
he needs to man up
and admit hes wrong!
but he wont he will make excuses...

princessleia wrote:Image
Can't say that I struggled with the dark side like that, but I respect you for sharing something so personal. :flop:

newearthman wrote:Image
I don't trust u princess any more than I do the rabbit...go fuck yourself...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/a-message-to-those-who-are-struggling-with-the-dark-side-t28834-30.html

You are a weak agent and you will be banned soon...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 am » by Moonbeans

newearthman wrote:This is obviously a demonic possession cases and I will face it alone if I have too...

newearthman wrote:I will keep fighting you demon...

holy fucking shit get some help fucker

you are a fucking lunatic..

OH and for the record the mods know her they have spoken to her and they know me some have spoken with me as well...
we are not agents you idiot!
so when you are done making your self into an ASS
you will apologize not only for telling her to fuck off but for every other word you have said
dont care what the fuck you say to me but her you will say sorry
you will not drag her name around like a piece of shit
YOU are the piece of shit around here

lots of members know and like princessleia..
im sure in the AM when they find out how you treated her they will not be to happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP59tQf_njc

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 am » by Newearthman

You are full off shit and Leia is as hollow as your words...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am » by Glenn

Look newearthman, moonbeans is right, everyone likes princessleia, except you it seems, because you have some delusional notion in your head about her.

She did nothing to you, she made a very nice comment about you and you bit her head off.

You do need to apologize to her.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am » by Newearthman

glenn wrote:Look newearthman, moonbeans is right, everyone likes princessleia, except you it seems, because you have some delusional notion in your head about her.

She did nothing to you, she made a very nice comment about you and you bit her head off.

princess aint shit she hasn't desclosed shit cause she aint a real person people...I have been here lone enough to know!

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 am » by Glenn

newearthman wrote:
glenn wrote:Look newearthman, moonbeans is right, everyone likes princessleia, except you it seems, because you have some delusional notion in your head about her.

princess aint shit she hasn't desclosed shit cause she aint a real person people...I have been here lone enough to know!

What ? :shock:

This isn't a game, it's a forum, if a person wants to start a thread or comment on one that's their business.

What to hell have you disclosed anyway, you get all your stuff from other people, give it a rest with this disclosed crap.

I haven't brought new info here, does that mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion. ?

If you think you're more important than princessleia, then you're dead wrong bud.

Stop attacking her, and try being an adult and apologize. :bang;

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 9:21 am » by Newearthman

Workin long hours eh? Do u get overtime or benefiets?

Next