I captured the spheres in HD

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 5:40 am » by Realorfake

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 am » by Shaggietrip

Here are the photos lukeskywatcher put in Dtv photo section. To large to show as img.

http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/de936e36f25bb91L.jpg

http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/35ca20541074b1dL.jpg

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 am » by Lukeskywatcher

Thanks for helping me out and embedding this people.

But the vid is absolutely not the quality the original is I checked it on two systems. All I see is blocks, grain and stripes in the dark parts even on youtube , mostly in the night parts but also in the footage of the daylight sphere. You should see the orange glow of the background reflecting in the sphere and now I almost see nothing of detail. And that should not be. I have to fix that or its my bandwidth but that is adsl and all other vids of other people are clearly visible on my system. I dont know what it is. I will see tomorrow.To much beer and thc last night.

Maybe someone can compare the jpg's with the quality in the vid the pictures in the vid should both be the quality of the pictures.

thank again for your help folks.

cheers

Writer

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 am » by Lukeskywatcher

No debunkers here?

hmmm strange. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 am » by Redwoodrick

Okay I will say the obvious.It looks a lot like CGI.
Not saying it is.And if it is not computer generated than I have to say that it is very good footage of visitors.
I wish I was qualified to break it down and look for CGI.
Great post! :flop:....if it's real.. :look: :headscratch:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 8:49 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

Redwoodrick

I wish it was cgi. I am a 6 years experience CGI Zbrush(software) 3d photorealistic character artist and Maya animator myself and quite a good one if I may say for myself.
I could only wish i could have created this. Then it would not be here on this blog but on my portfolio in the 3d scene.

I have more then a half hour of footage most very bad shots of little dots that even could be satellites at high altitude. I dont even get my camera if it not very close to me. little white dots say nothing to me because it could be everything , like sun reflecting Pollen and so on .

These things are real and actually I don´t like it at all. I am a big guy and not afraid of anything in this world. But what i have seen scares the shit out of me.

So please tell me how to fake this and I will recreate it for my portfolio. I would really like to know the how to tutorial for this.

nope its no fake me friend I could only wish I was that good so I could come to America for a dream job, I didn´t have a job for years now. I Have to disappoint employees because I can do a lot of 3d anatomy and character design but not this shit.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

interesting :look: :flop: so they know where Holland is;) maybe a quick visit to the koffieshop :alien:

Writer

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

@ freeyourmind

Maybe you're right. Lights out toillet flushing in the background. Damn Cannasniffers!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 am » by Redwoodrick

lukeskywatcher wrote:Redwoodrick

I wish it was cgi. I am a 6 years experience CGI Zbrush(software) 3d photorealistic character artist and Maya animator myself and quite a good one if I may say for myself.
I could only wish i could have created this. Then it would not be here on this blog but on my portfolio in the 3d scene.

I have more then a half hour of footage most very bad shots of little dots that even could be satellites at high altitude. I dont even get my camera if it not very close to me. little white dots say nothing to me because it could be everything , like sun reflecting Pollen and so on .

These things are real and actually I don´t like it at all. I am a big guy and not afraid of anything in this world. But what i have seen scares the shit out of me.

So please tell me how to fake this and I will recreate it for my portfolio. I would really like to know the how to tutorial for this.

nope its no fake me friend I could only wish I was that good so I could come to America for a dream job, I didn´t have a job for years now. I Have to disappoint employees because I can do a lot of 3d anatomy and character design but not this shit.

Well I will say this- I have seen thousands of films of ET craft and the vast majority of them I have judged to be fakes or misidentifications.
I have also seen a good handful of undeniable genuine craft filmed and I am familiar with their flight characteristics.I must say that one of the earlier pieces of footage in your post looked quite genuine.I do not have time to go back and find the time marker but it was shot (from your car?) around dusk and showed a distant white light hovering then moving down,then taking off at a 45 degree angle or so before shooting away.That one was impressive to me because it is quite characteristic of their movement patterns.
If these have not been digitally faked then I would say you probably live in a "hot zone" where sightings are fairly common.Could be "alien", could be reverse engineered uber-secret government stuff,could be other secret society craft.
At any rate, great post and keep sending us stuff as you film it!! :flop: :look: :think: :headscratch: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

@ redwoodrick

Did you really see the footage?
I mean All footage was shot from the plateau/balcony/flat roof, how do you say that in English, behind my 2nd floor house. Also nothing is shooting away. that was me, in the dark I could not get the object captured from the tripod. And I could not remove the cam from the tripod So I had the whole installation on me shoulder. I think you mean the freehand footage of the two spheres hoovering over the roof of my house that was not a tripod but a freehand shot. And I forgot to set off the camera in between when I'm moving to another point of view. At the bottom of that vid you should see white painted wood of my (flat)roof(greenish from nightshot) and two (Bordeaux)red painted windows.

It was impossible to shoot that one from my car because i don't have such a oil spilling machine. The woods here are much more beauty full on a peddle-bike ;-)

I provided the full uncut length of this night footage.
that is why I ask people if the footage is clear on youtube. In that shot you should see the wood of my roof and even A kitchen window. But on youtube I cant see it.

I know a little how to stabilise but not how to stabilise this night footage. I tried it last week but it was even more destabilized then before ;-)

I also provided two stills(original computer close-ups extracted from the footage. I think you can find them in my profile. al I can say is edit that closeup with colour filters bumps reverse bumps and so on, you''ll see)
I use Autodesk fcheck for file check. Easy to use and a lot of filters. like seperate rgb and inv rea bump whatever that may be(looks cool do).

I aint gonna mix myself into the real or fake discussion. I know enough for myself.

I will put on a iron skirt and kick them creatures out of earth.

EDIT: the flight pattern of these things is hoovering step-foot in a straight line. All other movement is caused by my hand or zoom.
Last edited by Lukeskywatcher on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext