I captured the spheres in HD

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 pm » by Redwoodrick

lukeskywatcher wrote:@ redwoodrick

Did you really see the footage?
I mean All footage was shot from the plateau/balcony/flat roof, how do you say that in English, behind my 2nd floor house. Also nothing is shooting away. that was me, in the dark I could not get the object captured from the tripod. And I could not remove the cam from the tripod So I had the whole installation on me shoulder. I think you mean the freehand footage of the two spheres hoovering over the roof of my house that was not a tripod but a freehand shot. And I forgot to set off the camera in between when I'm moving to another point of view. At the bottom of that vid you should see white painted wood of my (flat)roof(greenish from nightshot) and two (Bordeaux)red painted windows.

It was impossible to shoot that one from my car because i don't have such a oil spilling machine. The woods here are much more beauty full on a peddle-bike ;-)

I provided the full uncut length of this night footage.
that is why I ask people if the footage is clear on youtube. In that shot you should see the wood of my roof and even A kitchen window. But on youtube I cant see it.

I know a little how to stabilise but not how to stabilise this night footage. I tried it last week but it was even more destabilized then before ;-)

I also provided two stills(original computer close-ups extracted from the footage. I think you can find them in my profile. al I can say is edit that closeup with colour filters bumps reverse bumps and so on, you''ll see)
I use Autodesk fcheck for file check. Easy to use and a lot of filters. like seperate rgb and inv rea bump whatever that may be(looks cool do).

I aint gonna mix myself into the real or fake discussion. I know enough for myself.

The parts i was referring to were :45 and 3:35.I was referring to the movement they make in flight but looking back on it now I think it may just be the camera shaking.It is really hard to gauge movement on a black background with a hand held camera.
Great shots tho.
Maybe consider getting a tripod? :cheers:

I will put on a iron skirt and kick them creatures out of earth.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 pm » by TheDuck

Edited both for you geezer :wink:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

Maybe i should buy a tripod? man learn to read please! How many times did I tell about my tripod in this post?

I doubt if you have the cgi or editing experience to see if something is real or fake. sorry but I have to say that.

If something is faked I can see it in a blink of a eye if its not done by a Holywood cgi artist. But man you cant even see how its captured. The timecode you are talking about at the beginning is a tripod capture. If you read my commentary in the vid you''ll see that I believe that rod like thing it is a BAT and the other a INSECT of somekind. but I dont know what it is. its fast.

Sorry i had to say that. I have a lot(6 yrs study time till now) of 3d cgi experience myself and i don't believe you have any and can only guess. 60% out there is real 40% out on the net is 100% fake. Show me a fake vid and i will tell you how its done.

Dont tell me you are a pro cgi detective my friend because from your last posts I know you aint.

If you are then lets do some technical industry level talk(in private) and nail all those discredit fakers out there together ;-)

Writer

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

@ redwoodrick
I have a little easy challenge for you to check your credibility and thousands of ufo vid analyse experience.

Lets do this the other way around and say this is CGI and I created this myself.

All I ask you is to tell me exactly how i did it and if you are right I will say so. All you have to tell me is the techniques I used to create it.
Man its not about mine but your credibility now. I am a smart fool you know.

See you in a couple of years when you are ready ok ;-)

Writer

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

Ever heard of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY amigo's ? Right after I heard about it years ago I started to understand how it works hahaha. Its like magic.

I hope you folks understand what I am doing? I am just trying to help.

I tricked the professional debunkers( not you redwoodrick) along this post.

They say many who saw these things are crazy. Well come on I challenge you! Proof I am crazy or a faker and tell me how I did it as a cgi artist.
That must be easy for you pro's isn't it. Got you mother bleepers.

This challenge in my last post is not only for redwoodrick but for ALL professional debunkers.
Show me what the bleep you know about cgi or shut the bleep up.

I could write you a reverse psychology how to. Its kind of fun to know.

@redwoodrick ; I know you are not a debunker it was not to trick you , but thank you for the help:-)

I've been thinking a long time about how to help the witnesses and did it in reverse along this thread :-)
Hope it helps
Come on debunk my vid pro's ! I will show you how fucking smart I can be.

If you want to know why I do this , well you people place other people who really witnessed ufo's in a position were they cant talk to anybody about it without other people believing they are crazy or hallucinating. If you know a little about psychology you'll know it's a psychological knock out for these people if they cant talk about it openly with respect for what they say and saw!
I am far from crazy and not a believer of anything without knowing. So I reversed the conversation. Its real footage but I have to say its cgi and ask debunkers how I created it to check their credibility as I am a cgi artist myself.

Reverse psychology is so simple folks ;-)

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 12:02 am » by Redwoodrick

lukeskywatcher wrote:Ever heard of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY amigo's ? Right after I heard about it years ago I started to understand how it works hahaha. Its like magic.

I hope you folks understand what I am doing? I am just trying to help.

I tricked the professional debunkers( not you redwoodrick) along this post.

They say many who saw these things are crazy. Well come on I challenge you! Proof I am crazy or a faker and tell me how I did it as a cgi artist.
That must be easy for you pro's isn't it. Got you mother bleepers.

This challenge in my last post is not only for redwoodrick but for ALL professional debunkers.
Show me what the bleep you know about cgi or shut the bleep up.

I could write you a reverse psychology how to. Its kind of fun to know.

@redwoodrick ; I know you are not a debunker it was not to trick you , but thank you for the help:-)

I've been thinking a long time about how to help the witnesses and did it in reverse along this thread :-)
Hope it helps
Come on debunk my vid pro's ! I will show you how fucking smart I can be.

If you want to know why I do this , well you people place other people who really witnessed ufo's in a position were they cant talk to anybody about it without other people believing they are crazy or hallucinating. If you know a little about psychology you'll know it's a psychological knock out for these people if they cant talk about it openly with respect for what they say and saw!
I am far from crazy and not a believer of anything without knowing. So I reversed the conversation. Its real footage but I have to say its cgi and ask debunkers how I created it to check their credibility as I am a cgi artist myself.

Reverse psychology is so simple folks ;-)

Dude I was following your thread till you got all confrontational.Now I am not.Way too much penis waving and insult hurling on this site for me already.You have some shaky night time film of lights with very little video objectivity such as points of reference and non shaky cam.
There are way too many threads to follow with better evidence and no one trying to prove "how fucking smart" he is to people he doesnt even know.Maybe you are just worked up.It happens.I am not saying your film is hoaxed...but you are coming off a bit unbalanced.Just my opinion though.Keep filming :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 pm » by Lukeskywatcher

Was that your answer to my question?

Thought you analiyzed thousands of vids like you wrote as you are the pro.
May I check your credibility before you start talking about things you don't know.

Then you can answer some simple questions isn't it.

Is it hard to be confronted with your experience?

btw i didn''t say I was smart. But watch, I CAN BE.

Answer my question and dont waste me time.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 am » by Redwoodrick

Okay check this out partner.I never claimed to be an expert at anything at all.I said I have looked at thousands of videos of ufos and I have.Many thousands.I was watching underground disclosure film before there was an internet.I never claimed you r film was CGI..go back and read the posts.
Why do people act like your packing their fudge if you ask objective questions?Usually cause there is a deeper underlying social issue being brought to the table along with their UFO video.
Get over it man.Keep filming and try to get better more objective film,thats all.Nobody called you a phony.Just relax. :roll:

Previous