I captured the spheres in HD

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am » by Lukeskywatcher

Hello everybody,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have some closeups of spheres and created a compilation of almost 10 minutes of by my own captured ufos. It has been quite buzzy over here the last 20 years and especially April 2010 and i had the chance to snap them in quite good quality.

I have captured some very nice footage here in Holland with a Sony mini dv shoulder cam. And YES I have some daylight footage of a non glowing sphere hoovering slowly all over the screen from right to left accidentally shot from a tripod to when a was capturing the sunset. But there is a lot of airfog/ or so called chem clouds in the sky in that footage.I am rendering a compilation at this moment but it is 720p and the original is 1080p and more then 2 gb m2t.

Can someone tell me how i should render it for the net and what codec I should use with less quality loss? I use sony vegas pro but never rendered anything for the internet before.
I will place it in this post when ready. When I understand how to embed it in my post.

To give you a Idea of what i captured i would like to place some stills of closeups of these glowing and non glowing spheres. But that doesnt work with the img button. how should I embed videos or stills over here?

If someone could help that would be nice.

lukeskywatcher

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am » by Mumin

Hello and welcome!
I've been pointing my HD equipment at the skies for some time now but haven't gotten lucky yet ;-)
If you want to upload HD video, YouTube would be the simplest way.
Looking forward to your footage.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » by Jimmyduek

you can upload it in youtube and then you can post it here with a link... i cant wait to see it

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am » by Lukeskywatcher

Well I have to make a account over there.
I will be back soon

thanks

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 am » by Freeyourmindnow

welkom luke, ben benieuwd naar je videos.

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » by Lukeskywatcher

I am uploading it right now to youtube, 1,8 gb file. It will take me a short 185 minutes but it is almost ready ;-)
Its weekend do. I have the time

I thought I would never post it online but after the last few months /weeks its a little more excepted.

If I fall asleep in the meanwhile my username on youtube is mrlukeskywatcher it will be online in 185 minutes

@freeyourmindnow , bedankt , het komt eraan. Enkele beelden zijn een beetje schokkerig maar dat was van excitement. in totaal to nu toe 5 ufo's gerendered in deze compilatie en ik heb er nog veel meer maar dat zijn stipjes zoals op de beelden uit NY en kan vanalles zijn. Een aantal shots zijn best exclusief en gedetailleerd voor een shot in de nacht. Those things where flying a few feed maybe 50mtrs above my house when I captured them. Cool

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am » by Pindz

1,8 giga HD file YT upload should work :flop:

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 am » by Lukeskywatcher

Hi Pindz ,

Before I just created a account here i tried to find a mailadres on your blogspot but could not find any. Else you would already have it.
it's uploading on YT don't worry ;-)

But man I dont believe that shapeshifting V shit so dont ask me what it is because I don't know. Al I know is its wierd what I have seen and captured many times now.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 am » by Wakemeup

:hiho: Lukeskywatcher.....here is a program I use if I want to edit a video. And you can produce and upload to youtube in the same program. I haven't learned much on the program but have used it alot to load right to youtube. I didn't realize you can straight upload AVCHD to youtube but you can so I don't use the program as much. There are many tutorials on youtube... :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am » by E6722maj

welcome, master luke
this video of which you write sounds very interesting.

:alien:
whatever

Next