I Cleaned the Devil's House, The Final Chapter

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm » by E6722maj

thebluecanary wrote:LOL...not so much. I had plenty of "finished works" on my old laptop, not backed up and no hard copies, and when it got stolen they were gone forever.

that's a shame

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm » by Thebluecanary

I was pretty bummed about it for awhile, but I'm pretty much over it now. If they were that great, they'd be in your local Barnes and Noble instead of gathering dust on some hard drive amusing some crackhead right now, I suppose.

Actually, I've been contemplating writing a moody YA supernatural romance, just to see if I can sell it and make a quick, small buck, but I don't anticipate I'll be writing the Great American Novel any time soon. :mrgreen:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 12:03 am » by The57ironman

thankyou blue

great story dear......

i haven't read this yet , but

i read pt.1....was there anything i missed......like a ''middle'' chapter..?

(...?...should put the posts together...?...)

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 am » by 99socks

cornbread714 wrote:Please, please, post it here:

http://www.cleanerconfessions.com/

You, Low, Spock and Sock will understand why...

It certainly beats the hell out of "The Cleaning Features of the Toothpaste".

Goddam Bulgarians...

lol
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am » by Ironlikealion

yeah 57ironman there was 3 parts , all of them beautifully written , good job blue .

you never passed by that house again to see if anything changed? or who's the new owners ?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 am » by Thebluecanary

ironlikealion wrote:yeah 57ironman there was 3 parts , all of them beautifully written , good job blue .

you never passed by that house again to see if anything changed? or who's the new owners ?

In true horror movie fashion, I tried to find it again but was never able. I drove through that neighborhood several times, up and down all the streets, but could never find my way back to that house. oooeeeeooooo.....
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 2:52 am » by Spock

Excellent Excellent Story!

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope more people would come forward with their tales of the bizarre.

Now 2.5 foot raisins dressed like Aunt Jemima doesn't make me feel so foolish.

You probably didn't see my post Blue, but my wife and I just booked 2 nights at The Marshall House in Savannah in the next couple of months. Did some reading online and we were going to be at Hilton Head for most the week, so figured what better way to spend a couple of evenings then possibly getting the shit scared out of us - even if only by the anticipation of something to happen.

The most frightening aspect of your entire episode is how you had those strong lingering thoughts you knew were not your own, as well as wishing harm on your husband. I have witnessed the oppressive "thickness" that is described in being in haunted locations, as well the nausea associated with it. It's all novel when you can walk away from it at will.

It's these types of subjective experiences that build our existence as humans, and prove to us, one person having the rug ripped out from under them at a time, that there is something bigger all around us.

I hope you decide to give us more such narrations, definitely ranks in the top 4 I've read since coming to this site.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 am » by Thebluecanary

spock wrote:Excellent Excellent Story!

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope more people would come forward with their tales of the bizarre.

Now 2.5 foot raisins dressed like Aunt Jemima doesn't make me feel so foolish.

You probably didn't see my post Blue, but my wife and I just booked 2 nights at The Marshall House in Savannah in the next couple of months. Did some reading online and we were going to be at Hilton Head for most the week, so figured what better way to spend a couple of evenings then possibly getting the shit scared out of us - even if only by the anticipation of something to happen.

The most frightening aspect of your entire episode is how you had those strong lingering thoughts you knew were not your own, as well as wishing harm on your husband. I have witnessed the oppressive "thickness" that is described in being in haunted locations, as well the nausea associated with it. It's all novel when you can walk away from it at will.

It's these types of subjective experiences that build our existence as humans, and prove to us, one person having the rug ripped out from under them at a time, that there is something bigger all around us.

I hope you decide to give us more such narrations, definitely ranks in the top 4 since I have been on this site.

That's cool man. Ya'll are going to have fun I'm sure. What's the story on that place? I'll have to google it. You'll be having some quality time with the Mrs and then something horrifying will pop out of the closet (possibly Pindz in a gimp costume?) I hope you have a fun time!

Just like when we were talking that day about the raisin, it was the same kind of sense of being fucked with. I mean, a midget in lederhosen with a bashed in head? A ball of teeth and hair and eyeballs? What the fuck is that supposed to be? I got the real, distinct impression that I was being fed off of because it was making me feel such negative things. And that woman, I felt like maybe she had some sort of symbiotic relationship going on with "it". It was the first time in my life that I honestly felt a haunting could be classified as "demonic" and that I actually believed the demonic could exist. It was a scary thing but ultimately it changed my life because it directed my research down a path I wouldn't have taken it otherwise.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 am » by The57ironman

hell of a tale.......f'ckin' clowns are creepy , if you ask me.....i mean ...jus' look at 'em......

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 am » by Spock

thebluecanary wrote:something horrifying will pop out of the closet (possibly Pindz in a gimp costume?)

Did he tell you!!!!???

PreviousNext