I didnt join for this!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 1:53 am » by Noentry

I’m a U.S. Air Force vet who spent a solid 6 years shuttling between Afghanistan and Iraq, doing everything from combat airdrops to medevacs to hauling flag-draped coffins,” wrote one servicemember in an email, who also mentioned travel to 38 countries in that time. “What we do not need is another war, and we certainly do not need any further involvement in a civil war where our objective isn’t clear, and our allies aren’t really our allies.

The Obama administration’s plan to launch a military strike against Syria is being received with serious reservations by many in the U.S. military, which is coping with the scars of two lengthy wars and a rapidly contracting budget, according to current and former officers.

Having assumed for months that the United States was unlikely to intervene militarily in Syria, the Defense Department has been thrust onto a war footing that has made many in the armed services uneasy, according to interviews with more than a dozen military officers ranging from captains to a four-star general.

This is not about being “anti-war”. This is about not wanting to shed American blood in an Islamic civil war where neither side is our friend.

In fact, even the U.S. State Department has admitted that the al-Nusra Front is a terror organization that is affiliated with al-Qaeda. According to the State Department, they have been responsible for close to 600 terror attacks since November 2011…

“There is also a threat from terrorism, including groups like al-Qaida in Iraq (AQI) affiliated al-Nusrah Front,” says the current State Department travel warning on Syria. “Since November 2011, al-Nusrah Front has claimed nearly 600 attacks–ranging from more than 40 suicide attacks to small arms and improvised explosive device operations—in major city centers including Damascus, Aleppo, Hamah, Dara, Homs, Idlib, and Dayr al-Zawr. Public places such as government buildings, shopping areas, and open spaces have been targeted.”

The bolded language in this travel warning–emphasizing that the al Qaeda affiliate fighting in the Syrian opposition has been targeting places such as “shopping areas” was put there by the State Department in the online posting of its warning.

“During these attacks numerous innocent Syrians have been killed,” then-State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland said at the department’s press briefing last Dec. 11.

In a statement published May 16, the State Department said that Muhammad al-Jawlani, the leader of the al-Nusrah Front, had recently “pledged allegiance to Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qa’ida’s leader.”

And even the head of al-Qaeda says that the Syrian rebels are working for his side…

In an audio recording on Thursday, Al Qaeda’s leader Ayman al-Zawahri announced his support for the beleaguered Syrian rebels.

He framed the Syrian revolution, and the fall of President Bashar al-Assad, as necessary steps towards the defeat of Israel.

“Supporting jihad in Syria to establish a Muslim state is a basic step towards Jerusalem,” he said.

So why would members of the U.S. military want to go put their lives on the line to help al-Qaeda take over Syria?

Service members would have to be insane to want to go into battle allied with al-Qaeda.

Not a single drop of precious American blood should ever be shed for al-Qaeda. Unfortunately, the Obama administration seems absolutely determined to make this war happen, and so very soon members of the U.S. military will be forced against their will to fight for the benefit of al-Qaeda in Syria.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... t-of-syria
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:01 am » by 99socks

Yeah but.... AL-Qaeda is working for the CIA.

Shouldn't American servicemen work for the goals of the CIA? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 am » by Opalserpent

Nice post. :geek:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:07 am » by Evildweeb

Ya, let's sign up to go fight the wrong people for the wrong people by the wrong people, as long as the wrong people are in charge........

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 am » by mediasorcery

99socks wrote:Yeah but.... AL-Qaeda is working for the CIA.

does the cia work for the goals of average enlisted americans, or does it work for its own goals?

what do you think, :wink:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 am » by mediasorcery

mediasorcery wrote:
99socks wrote:Yeah but.... AL-Qaeda is working for the CIA.

does the cia work for the goals of average enlisted americans, or does it work for its own goals?

what do you think, :wink:

why would assad kill his own people??? when they are fighting foreign alqaeda mercs for him?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 am » by Mep630

what a relief to see the majority of people against this war. faith in humanity restored.

please google: Impeach Obama

get that tredning!
=)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 pm » by Lifthrasir

The fact that the CIA planted the seeds for radicial islamism, printing the books in the USA, then shipping them out to the madrassas, does not mean that they are not still in control of muslimmen, believing it was their idea to fight America, western colonisation/domination.
The CIA planted their seeds in fertile ground. Arabic men are known for their aggressive tendencies. The Quran was sent to them hoping they would get over senseless agression.
Men worldwide have forgotten their priorities of protecting women and children of contributing to their societies. For many fighting people, there seems to me something addictive to the game. As i once heard an israelian sniper say, that playing God, having the power to decide from faraway, invisible, whether a palestian man, just walking somewhere, is the ultimate power.
However war is a business, making huge profits for those never risking their lives, exposes to iud´s or bullets. There are many docu´s on the net, showing how the public is being lied to. Osama Bin Laden said again and again he was not involved in 9/11. He even wrote a letter to an indian newspaper stating he did not have any involvement. Many scientists come out, saying it cannot have happened like the government claims it happened. There are also multiple video´s online from Syria, showing they have learned how to use crisisactors, stage an attack that never happened. They can be heard to say to kill western journalists as then the west would intervene. Who are these rebels of which there are several groups that even fight each other. Jihadi´s? Possibly some. Gullible young men, easily manipulated/brainwashed, that believe they are fighting for Allah against a dominant force out to destroy the axis of evil, the islam. And again fertile ground. Many people everywhere are against muslims, without ever having read the quran or having any insight in its advises/teachings. We can be played, because we ourselves are ok with racism, sexism etc. Meanwhile a powerelite, emperors invisible that govern the United States of America, can continue to divide and rule, making their millions/trillions, gaining power until they own the whole world. Calling themselves a necessary policeforce.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm » by Phoenix rising

Yeah seen many of these Noentry, there viral on social network sites, some dick made a counter one stating you joined to serve not question orders, hence to say he's getting more flack then he would in a war lol :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 7:05 pm » by *WillEase*

:bang; treason-or-free-speech-t86842.html

I don't know why I bother posting. :hell:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Next