I don't see how 911 was a conspiracy!

Super Moderator

PostWed May 06, 2009 3:49 am » by Spock

ghost32 wrote:1.Several Hijackers are still alive :censored:
2.No can see actual plane footage of Pentagon crash. With at least 20 cameras near that area! :bang;
3.Many Firefighters claim secondary explosions. :ohno:
4.Foreign Scientist test debris from ground zero find thermite, (only used by the military)
5.Silverstein is on video talking about how they decided to pull it. (building 7) :hell:
6.Crash in Pennslyvania has no wreckage unlike real plane crash only skid & burn marks :bullshit:
(hinting to the military might have shot that plane down but will not report that so they faked a crash site.

this list could go on and on with info on Bushes money ties to bin laden for all of his oil bussiness' that fail ( I doubt he paid them back !) :yell: not to mention all the stuff we dont know about that im sure Cheney did lol :shooting: :nwo:

:alien:

Exactly - All these nail it. Among many more things. I'm glad you still are not buying the shit we've been fed since 9/14 and the story was being solidified. Because I remember watching the"story" unfold as complete bullshit within the first week. Many first hand witnesses were not spoken to again. The whole story on 9/11 was very different then what we started seeing on 9/12.

I lost total confidence in the whole system that week.

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 4:05 am » by Reinaul

ghost32 wrote:1.Several Hijackers are still alive :censored:
2.No can see actual plane footage of Pentagon crash. With at least 20 cameras near that area! :bang;
3.Many Firefighters claim secondary explosions. :ohno:
4.Foreign Scientist test debris from ground zero find thermite, (only used by the military)
5.Silverstein is on video talking about how they decided to pull it. (building 7) :hell:
6.Crash in Pennslyvania has no wreckage unlike real plane crash only skid & burn marks :bullshit:
(hinting to the military might have shot that plane down but will not report that so they faked a crash site.

this list could go on and on with info on Bushes money ties to bin laden for all of his oil bussiness' that fail ( I doubt he paid them back !) :yell: not to mention all the stuff we dont know about that im sure Cheney did lol :shooting: :nwo:

:alien:

Dont forget the recently found Termite on the WTC dust
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Super Moderator

PostSun May 10, 2009 10:21 pm » by TheDuck

its so blatant if you look into it if you can't see that you must be a tad moronic even if you've dosed yourself up with 3 kilos of sodium fluoride before hand im sure you could still see it.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostSun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm » by Ricokc

Also that Bush's nephew was the head of security for the towers.

Initiate

PostSun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm » by lainn

what will happen in America(not to mention the whole world)..'.if'...or when...this ever comes to surfice as truth....i don't want to imagine the anger of the people and the chaos that would follow......all I know is,...(and every one that has lied at one point or the other in this life; which includes just about everyone)....that what ever is hidden in the shadow shall alway come to light, without thought in regard to the time delay inbetween both points of the veiling and unveiling of the truth.

Previous