I don't want to live in a society that...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 5:09 am » by Newearthman

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Jiddu Krishnamurti

I don't want to live in a society that denies me a basic right to own and live off my own land due to a monopolistic concept called crony capitalism. A predatory system that keeps us in perpetual servitude to the global capitalist's that regulate us. Why do we have to pay to live where we are born? This promotes the predatory real estate system that divides families and leaves people homeless.
( Crony capitalism, refers to a state of affairs in which insider corruption, nepotism and cartels dominate the system.)

I don't want to live in a society that is controlled by corrupt politics and the military industrial complex that we the people have absolutely no control over what decisions they make. We often refer to them as "Big Brother" since they are constantly looking over our shoulder and telling us what we can and can't do. They go hand and hand with crony capitalism. They seek to monitor and regulate our every move.

I don't want to live in a society that is perpetually in debt to a global private banking system that creates money out of thin air and then lends it to us with an interest fee. The people that run this system are at the top of the pyramid and answer to no one. It is one of the main tools used by the powers that be to keep us in perpetual servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that produces unhealthy foods that use toxic, artificial ingredients and mass produces livestock with no consideration for the animal's health or well being. Most of the health problems we have today are due to our unhealthy diet. This food is provided to us by multinational corporations that are part or the system that keeps us in servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that is dominated by the false dogmas of religion. Religion only serves to keep people in servitude and is a tool used by the powers that be to divide and conquer the people of Earth. Again it is another one of the main tools used by the powers that be.

I don't want to live in a society where gasoline is cheaper than water!
(A gallon of gas costs around $3. If we assume a one-liter bottle of water from the store costs about $2.50, a gallon of the same bottled water should cost about $10. http://money.howstuffworks.com/bling-water1.htm
Nestle bottles millions of litres of Canadian water — and pays nothing
Billion-dollar company extracting B.C.’s drinking water for free, then selling it back to Canadians http://o.canada.com/2013/08/14/nestle-b ... ater-cost/)

I could go on and on but why don't you add your "I don't want to live in a society that..." quote of your own!

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 am » by MnmeticBlaze87

:pray: i Don't want to live in a society that controls the spread and use of knowledge for gain's sake alone, instead of allowing grasping minds access to idea and thoughts that could change how we inhabit our planet, and the education of my child to mindless gov based drones, who spout accepted drivel as fact, as long as it suits the status quo. I don't want to live in a society where it's mp\ore socially acceptable to take the truth on the plate offered, as opposed to asking questions that could get answered to the betterment of ourselves. No more sheep-ple, no more silence. It's to live as target than accept lies that will kill us anyway..End The Silence, Open You Eyes And Mouths, Before They Destroy Us...With INTEeRST

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 3:39 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Nice rant NEM :hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 pm » by Doogle

Newearthman wrote:"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Jiddu Krishnamurti

I don't want to live in a society that denies me a basic right to own and live off my own land due to a monopolistic concept called crony capitalism. A predatory system that keeps us in perpetual servitude to the global capitalist's that regulate us. Why do we have to pay to live where we are born? This promotes the predatory real estate system that divides families and leaves people homeless.
( Crony capitalism, refers to a state of affairs in which insider corruption, nepotism and cartels dominate the system.)

I don't want to live in a society that is controlled by corrupt politics and the military industrial complex that we the people have absolutely no control over what decisions they make. We often refer to them as "Big Brother" since they are constantly looking over our shoulder and telling us what we can and can't do. They go hand and hand with crony capitalism. They seek to monitor and regulate our every move.

I don't want to live in a society that is perpetually in debt to a global private banking system that creates money out of thin air and then lends it to us with an interest fee. The people that run this system are at the top of the pyramid and answer to no one. It is one of the main tools used by the powers that be to keep us in perpetual servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that produces unhealthy foods that use toxic, artificial ingredients and mass produces livestock with no consideration for the animal's health or well being. Most of the health problems we have today are due to our unhealthy diet. This food is provided to us by multinational corporations that are part or the system that keeps us in servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that is dominated by the false dogmas of religion. Religion only serves to keep people in servitude and is a tool used by the powers that be to divide and conquer the people of Earth. Again it is another one of the main tools used by the powers that be.

I don't want to live in a society where gasoline is cheaper than water!
(A gallon of gas costs around $3. If we assume a one-liter bottle of water from the store costs about $2.50, a gallon of the same bottled water should cost about $10. http://money.howstuffworks.com/bling-water1.htm
Nestle bottles millions of litres of Canadian water — and pays nothing
Billion-dollar company extracting B.C.’s drinking water for free, then selling it back to Canadians http://o.canada.com/2013/08/14/nestle-b ... ater-cost/)

I could go on and on but why don't you add your "I don't want to live in a society that..." quote of your own!

I share your dislike of said society, and some.

And nBlaze, same here and hello.