i dont claim to be a seer or prophet(profit)

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 5:33 pm » by Muchtyman

Wasn't me that was complaining about his spelling . :headscratch:

I have zero problem with the guy .

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm » by Ayaflash

there is going to be an event staged this easter weekend a massive event ...global!!!

what kind of event are you talking about??

why don`t you just tell us what you know??

i doubt you know anything.

but i have been wrong before.

prove me wrong.

you know if some project blue beam shit is going down...most people here would not be fooled by it anyways...no worries.. we ain`t going down so easy. if nothing global happens this easter weekend then you are either a looney or a fear mongering spook.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 pm » by Tjahzi

saturnv wrote:I GOT MORE INFORMATION THAN YOUS COULD DREAM OF ...off gary mckinnon ...TRUST ME IF HE IS EXTRADITED TO AMERICA HES COMIN LOADED N NOT A REVOLVER WE ALL COMIN TO TESTIFY AZ HIS DEFENCE .....HOPE YOUZ TELIVISE IT LIVE ......BET YOUZ DONT AMERICANS AS JACK NICHOLSON SAID .....JUST CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!

i'm european so i should be able to understand lol
please oh mighty lord, share with us your data :geek:
and stop using lolcat language if you want to be taken seriously

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Good old CMD.

CMD as in Crystal Meth Doctrine.
The life is good.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 pm » by Ironshroom

edgarrothstein wrote:Good old CMD.

CMD as in Crystal Meth Doctrine.
The life is good.

ROFL

i wouldnt mind some sources or documentation of past future telling. otherwise i would say stay off the synthetic drugs.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm » by Lowsix

muchtyman wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:English is not his first language.

He does pretty well considering that.

We should be tolerant in light of that fact.

English is his first language . What he is writing is Phonetic Glaswegian ! :lol:

Ahhhhhhhahahahahah damn...
Dude that one put me on the fucking floor..

What makes it really funny is that my wife was reading one of his posts a while back, and stopped and asked me what the fuck he was talkin about, so i told her to read it as 'phonetic glaswegian' specifically..

And her response was..

"That helped a lot...
Now he sounds just like Billy Connelly but drunker."

lmao. Score.

I dont mind reading it. Matter of fact, i sorta like it, because as a matter of fact, thats sorta what hes doing, so reading it gives you a sense of what it would be like to sit next to him at a pub while he screams beer spit into your face to get you "Week Op!"

I love it.

Carry on Wildman.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 pm » by Hayden

Please, Please oh wise Glaswegian Elf enlighten me! whats planned for this easter? I was going to see my sister in Bournmouth.... :D

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 8:30 pm » by Ayaflash

reading it gives you a sense of what it would be like to sit next to him at a pub while he screams beer spit into your face to get you "Week Op!"

LMAO!! :dancing:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

OH, yes. I am glad you guys furthered the interest in that phrase, it led be to this poem.

Tom Leonard
Plasma Nights

seductive bright light
of the evening narrative

ease of habit
the need to relax

heck
we all need a break

so it goes
day into night

something to talk about
social cohesion

which is entertainment
which is value

which is passing time
which is bonding

movement on the retina
movement in the brain

reinforcement
which is

processed information
spectator dialogue

plasma brother

privileged
by bombs
we occupy

the dominant narrative

for subjects

far away
who may envy us

if seen
on their screen

Big Brother was a Stalinesque figure mouthing "propaganda" on a square screen. Now it's a wide, in-every-home plasma screen, with Mr and Mrs Newscaster standing easily, or sitting side by side chatting to camera, or occasionally between themselves. Chatting with mannered but wide-eyed engagement in "the" rolling 24x7 "news". News that never contradicts government foreign policy—which is to say nowadays, all-party policy: which is to say NATO policy, which is to say American government policy, which is to say European Union policy. There is an agreed narrative: it is "common sense".

It is worth looking at sometimes to find out who this week's "monster" is. Mugabe? Beijing? Karadzik? Putin? They are not part of "our" society, that society which bonds newscaster and watcher. It is not a propagandist stance, of course. It is not hectoring. It is easy-mannered, smart-casual, nothing hot-headed.

And always, out of sight of camera, the unseen narrative of the arms industry, maintaining what is called "the balance of power".

Let's watch the news. One never feels one's day is complete unless one finds out what today's news is. It's like opening the window of a morning, and seeing the world in its usual place.

So used have we become to Tom Leonard writing in phonetic Glaswegian it's easy to overlook how at ease he is - as he is here - in standard English. Few writers are more political than he and Plasma Nights is as political as it gets. On the face of it, television is a benign presence in our lives, a commonplace relaxant that gives us communally "something to talk about". After the first, deliberately soporific stanza, Leonard quickens the pace, as if jolting us into sensibility. By the final stanza the "evening narrative" has become the "dominant" one and every syllable is an ironic landmine.
http://www.spl.org.uk/best-poems_2008/013.htm
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 pm » by gukala

ok - another one

I can put it in plain english - doesn't guarantee it can be read by total morons - but let me give it a try?

Ok - we got it - the sky is falling!

What's your version of the truth?

A lot of us here have heard a lot of this and no doubt - the sky may be falling

I'm a little skeptical - because people have been saying this a long time
nothing is ever very clear when it is stated, nothing one can pinpoint
nothing ever seems to make sense until you start playing with numbers and formulas
nothing makes sense until you start playing with politics and morality

To me - the truth should make sense independent of the constraints we put on it.
Because it was the truth before we did our incantations and mumbo jumbo

Truth should also be self-evident
The reason why there are so many versions of the truth
is that what is being described isn't self-evident
therefore it is not really the truth

Show me some pictures, show me some videos, not just blurry blobby ones, but pictures and videos that actually show me something - those will tend to go towards self-evidence.
Post some documentation and some sources.
If something like this will happen this easter weekend -
there should be some kind of buildup somewhere, right?
Things are not born out of nothingness

But in the meantime - I think I have to be hold-out for the truth

PreviousNext