i dont claim to be a seer or prophet(profit)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 2:46 am » by Saturnv

ayaflash no im not an insider just putting 2 and 2 together its NOT rocket scince but yes a do know gary mckinnon LETS WAIT AND SEE perfect timing to deflect the peoples attention away from the fact the BANKERS AND POLOTICIANS are filling there pockets at our expence WATCH BUT DONT BELIVE ITS A CON TRICK NOT THE SECOND COMING !!!!

Initiate

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am » by Gnosticwanderer

OK- we must all admit that even the simplest of us have noticed those grids in the sky; the chemtrails are a big effing clue that something is coming. The sun is set to go through a major phase in the year 2012 of solar flares and magnetic disruptions and a major flux is set for april 6- easter weekend (ironic) - the chemtrails could possibly be there to assist us against solar radiation; however if used improperly could create a holographic "rescue scenario" whereupon unfriendlies could stage a coup of earth without bloodshed.
I don't think those capitalists did this tho' cause they couldn't tie their shoes without their overlords, and the annunaki have jumped ship; nothing is going to stop the bankruptcy shit from rolling downhill and collecting every corrupt politician and CEO with it.
Everybody is feeling that "something is coming" vibe; I just want to sit in first row with my popcorn and 3D glasses on.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 am » by Nytemere

It's amazing how much American hatred still exists on forums like this. It almost feels like people on the outside looking in think that Americans are somehow "in" on the New World Order and are going to benefit from one more than any other country. It's either that, or it's the age-old, "Americans can't even find their country on a globe." We're no more enthralled about world events that are going on than any other country, including events caused by people waving the spar-spangled banner.

But yeah, you're not a prophet,... you're just making a prophecy. I'll be looking forward to the Easter cookout even more now.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am » by Aragajag

I will tell you about your future for profit. Send your bank details maybe even get you into the Nigerian lotto where everyone wins.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am » by Hayden

People hate what America has done in the world, not the American people nytemere. I'm sure you have as much control over what your Government does as we Brits, Fucking zero. Personally I'm with Socrates " I was born in Athens but I am a citizen of the World" .Peace. :sunny:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 pm » by Kiltedkiller1

saturnv wrote:ok some know me some not but i think well find out if a got a mental illness heres a prediction!!! there is going to be an event staged this easter weekend a massive event ...global!!! they already got everything in place the chemtrails boron!! is whats used in a projector to project an imige onto a screen is being sprayed as i type this!!! DONT BELIVE WHAT YOU SEE its an illusion, people are getting fed up having to bail out the great and the greedy and they need to do somthing ...QUICK!!! its an illusion nothing more! the steven greers of this world claim to be IN THE KNOW there proffiteers NOT PROPHITS buy the book /dvd ( proffiteers ) but there unhappy to be left out of the equasion THE INTERNET IS FINDING THEM OUT BEWARE FALSE PROPHETS WHO COME WITH MAGIC ITS NOT MAGIC YOU ....DONT NEED A DEGREE OR A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT me i share my knowlage free THEY WANT TO SELL YOU YOUR DESTINY WHOO DO YOU WANT TO BELIVE mental illnes a wish lol

STILL WAITING

Watching Live at st peters just now and by the look of the weather shit aint goni happen. So i guess that or either they saw your bullshit post and had to pospone again, PLEASE STOP WRITING :bullshit: and chase your tail :top:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 12:41 pm » by Boondox681

THE EVENT will be a 3d cinematic extravaganza projected onto the upper atmosphere of the planet from satillites where the second coming of jesus will be used to deflect the attention away from the elite(illuminati) because they have banckrupted the world PROJECT BLUEBEAM ......COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU !!!!

well.i do know one thing...this will be the only way the pope keeps is job
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am » by Freedomofwill

Or maybe this is a distraction from something else entirely. You see, a lot happens all around everyone, and the mind's eye can't see thing's they don't....

We all need to know the second coming is not happening. No one is going to direct or us guide us or help us go to the 5th dimension unless you believe its going to happen. It's all has to be learn't ourselves.

Easter weekend, has happened, nothing happened btw.

Btw.....A question to all of you that claim chem trails control us. Waste of money, they probably would of dumped chemicals in the petrol we use to pollute the planet rather than use areoplanes to fly them up in the air and dump them.

Last of all NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that proof enough people that this is just all a lie? It's all a lie!!!!! people are profiting from conspiracy theories, don't you get it? Even conspiracy theories is leaked out into the media, its common knowledge....

If it was pose to be a secret it would stay a secret, and if they were so powerful they would of made that happen. Think of that scenario.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 pm » by Mediasorcerer

freedomofwill wrote:Or maybe this is a distraction from something else entirely. You see, a lot happens all around everyone, and the mind's eye can't see thing's they don't....

We all need to know the second coming is not happening. No one is going to direct or us guide us or help us go to the 5th dimension unless you believe its going to happen. It's all has to be learn't ourselves.

Easter weekend, has happened, nothing happened btw.

Btw.....A question to all of you that claim chem trails control us. Waste of money, they probably would of dumped chemicals in the petrol we use to pollute the planet rather than use areoplanes to fly them up in the air and dump them.

Last of all NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
choo got it pal.
Isn't that proof enough people that this is just all a lie? It's all a lie!!!!! people are profiting from conspiracy theories, don't you get it? Even conspiracy theories is leaked out into the media, its common knowledge....

If it was pose to be a secret it would stay a secret, and if they were so powerful they would of made that happen. Think of that scenario.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous