I exposed my children to the illuminati lies! Advice needed?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 pm » by Jax40

My eye's have recently been opened to the demonic, alien messages that our world is being saturated with. I have just sorted through my son's (age13) bedroom and had a close look at what his watching and reading. These include, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Manga, Disney Video's and PS2 games. Now I understand why my son has been having nightmare's and been complaning about feeling sad and depressed!!!!!!!! I am starting to sneak these things out of his bedroom. It has come to light that he has been doctrinated and programmed by all this stuff! I frankly feel terrible for exposing him to this illuminati stuff.

Basically I'm asking other parents, how did you address this issue, when you realised that your children where being brainwashed through the toys, books, computer games and films fed too them?

What did you replace it with?

Have you explained the illuminati issue with your children? How did you go about doing thiis?

Advice welcomed... Cheers x

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 pm » by Mayafan

you reconiced the state youre in thats a huge step forward.
follow youre heart and dont worry bout a thing

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 pm » by Jax40

Thanks Mayafan - Loving the Video..Bob Marley a true visionary .

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:13 pm » by Drjones

Wow,thanks mate.Great analysis of what is happening to many of our kids.
You're beginning to take back your power! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm » by lamonema

jax40 wrote:My eye's have recently been opened to the demonic, alien messages that our world is being saturated with. I have just sorted through my son's (age13) bedroom and had a close look at what his watching and reading. These include, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Manga, Disney Video's and PS2 games. Now I understand why my son has been having nightmare's and been complaning about feeling sad and depressed!!!!!!!! I am starting to sneak these things out of his bedroom. It has come to light that he has been doctrinated and programmed by all this stuff! I frankly feel terrible for exposing him to this illuminati stuff.

Basically I'm asking other parents, how did you address this issue, when you realised that your children where being brainwashed through the toys, books, computer games and films fed too them?

Have you explained the illuminati issue with your children? How did you go about doing thiis?

I knew before i had children, but that did not stop the old lady from buying a PS2 with all these shoot em' up, beat a hoe and steal a car video mindfucks. No matter what i say or do, the PS2 stays, Advice? When i am with my boy alone we go fishin.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 am » by Larrymholder

jax40 wrote:My eye's have recently been opened to the demonic, alien messages that our world is being saturated with. I have just sorted through my son's (age13) bedroom and had a close look at what his watching and reading. These include, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Manga, Disney Video's and PS2 games. Now I understand why my son has been having nightmare's and been complaning about feeling sad and depressed!!!!!!!! I am starting to sneak these things out of his bedroom. It has come to light that he has been doctrinated and programmed by all this stuff! I frankly feel terrible for exposing him to this illuminati stuff.

Perhaps he's feeling a little strange because of puberty, but wait that's too logical right? Clearly the higher powers of the world are trying to warp his mind through mass media.

Writer

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 am » by Tiamat

MMM replace toys with sun and air

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 am » by Megame23

I don't have kids, but I do feel for what you are saying. These Illuminati scum indoctrinate everyone as much as they can, their symbolism and ideals show up in cartoons, music, games, so much of what we see and interact with.

If I did have kids, I would be honest with them, and tell them that there are very bad people in this world who want nothing but to expand their power. Using whatever means they can, with no care for how they might have to use, mistreat, or abuse people. The things happening in this world are too important to ignore, too important to hide from, we must face whatever comes. And although the symbolism shows up in so many places, it isn't everything. For example, Harry Potter is about fighting the house of the serpent! Its about exposing a truly evil organization, even when told you are crazy. I think harry potter is a very GOOD series. Just be honest with your kids, show them the truth, don't try to hid it form them, show them love and good.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 am » by Otomon

I grew up playing violent video games and I turned out fine... Rigth guys?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 am » by Boondox681

don't punish him by taking things away.and don't treat him like a little child,they know more than you think.
that being said,there is only one thing to ever do.tell him the truth.
show him the real history,not what they're teaching in school.
he may just surprise you.i bet he does.
learning together is the greatest gift that you can give each other.

TRUTH,LOVE & JOY
peace

oh,and if you have a loving,caring,honest relationship with you son,with nothing hidden from each other,it really doesn't matter what he plays or reads.he'll be fine.and it's harry potter for christ's sake.my 6 year old's favorite movie is EVIL DEAD 2.the key is honesty.she knows it's a movie,plain and simple.and yes,at 6 years old she can discern fantasy from reality.if that's all you found in your kid's room..you should be jumpin for joy.
ask klebold and harris' parents what them 2 were doing in the garage.oh yea,they didn't know because they didn't care.it's all about the love.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next