I FEEL REALLY LOW

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 am » by Otomon

Hey Icarus I am the beast simply known as me...

Like I said.. a man of my stature don't give a flying fuck....

Spend your time trying to get laid.

Get laid or die trying.

For realz.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 am » by Icarus1

HI GUYS IM OVERWELMED BY YOUR ADVISE AND KIND WORDS SO THANK YOU ALL..

BATMAN TOLD ME TO TELL YOU IM BACK :)
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am » by Icarus1

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am » by Viggz

I feel like you but the drug dealers aint so bad.. Thats where your closeminded ness actually pissed me off. Fuck the police im with u on that. Never needed em my whole life. Never will.

The dealers feel like me and u man
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 1:07 pm » by Nihilgeist

2020vision wrote:
newearthman wrote:I felt the way you did at one time. My solution was to fight back against the dark side, to become a super hero like Batman. It sounds funny but it's true!

I did too and all i could do was write down every single thing that pissed me off which was alot of shit and then burnt it on the bonfire, felt good.

And then that list replenishes itself as the same things in life before as well as new things in the day to day proceed to piss you off once again? :rtft:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 pm » by Nihilgeist

sockpuppet wrote:
hansom wrote:It's just a ride

:flop:

The downward ride just creates momentum for the upward lift.

Nice saying.... :headscratch: unless of course you have a long flat low area and then you just end up stopping, but let's not argue over semantics. :wink:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 pm » by Nihilgeist

dlslith wrote:Hey icarus. Giving out too much info here, But I am being honest and maybe it can help in your mindset. Lost both my parents at a young age. lost my firstborn at 1 1/2 months (sids), lost my wife to be when she was 28 (car crash), raised 2 sons on my own for 10 years and now am going through a nasty divorce. Yet my head is held high, the boozing is a thing of the past and look forward to the rest of my life. To the one out there that says I have no spine. Think again. You know who you are.
Icarus, keep your chin up. You'll come back stronger than ever

Wow, if that isn't God kicking you in the ass and laughing all the way to the bank, I don't know what is. I'm utterly speechless. More power to you though if you've found a light to grasp onto within so much darkness. I would imagine it's your children, hopefully.
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm » by Viggz

yea respect goes out to DLSilth man, U know true shit by the looks of that.

Hardtimes build character man
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 pm » by sockpuppet

icarus1 wrote:HI GUYS IM OVERWELMED BY YOUR ADVISE AND KIND WORDS SO THANK YOU ALL..

BATMAN TOLD ME TO TELL YOU IM BACK :)

YOU NEVER LEFT.

No one can leave DTV, it's a curse!

The only way to leave is to have your account closed and all your posts deleted... but even that doesn't work all the time. :sunny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm » by TheDuck

^^lol "The DTV Haz you"
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext