I FEEL REALLY LOW

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm » by Otomon

sockpuppet wrote:
icarus1 wrote:HI GUYS IM OVERWELMED BY YOUR ADVISE AND KIND WORDS SO THANK YOU ALL..

BATMAN TOLD ME TO TELL YOU IM BACK :)

YOU NEVER LEFT.

No one can leave DTV, it's a curse!

The only way to leave is to have your account closed and all your posts deleted... but even that doesn't work all the time. :sunny:

Truer words have never been spoken.... Sad...but true....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:31 pm » by Newearthman

icarus1 wrote:HI GUYS IM OVERWELMED BY YOUR ADVISE AND KIND WORDS SO THANK YOU ALL..

BATMAN TOLD ME TO TELL YOU IM BACK :)

Good to hear...Super hero's don't fight the dark side for fame or wealth...They fight because they have felt the darkness and once it touches you the only way to resist is to fight back. If you don't fight back against the darkness it can consume you! Batman fights the darkness so he doesn't become a part of it because he knows the tempting power of the darkside.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 pm » by Aragajag

theduck wrote:^^lol "The DTV Haz you"

You got to love the duck, not that i ever had one in an uncomfortable situation.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm » by sockpuppet

nihilgeist wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:
hansom wrote:It's just a ride

:flop:

The downward ride just creates momentum for the upward lift.

Nice saying.... :headscratch: unless of course you have a long flat low area and then you just end up stopping, but let's not argue over semantics. :wink:

That's when you're at the beginning of a new ride! :D And that front hill is HIGH!!! :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 pm » by Slith

nihilgeist wrote:
dlslith wrote:Hey icarus. Giving out too much info here, But I am being honest and maybe it can help in your mindset. Lost both my parents at a young age. lost my firstborn at 1 1/2 months (sids), lost my wife to be when she was 28 (car crash), raised 2 sons on my own for 10 years and now am going through a nasty divorce. Yet my head is held high, the boozing is a thing of the past and look forward to the rest of my life. To the one out there that says I have no spine. Think again. You know who you are.
Icarus, keep your chin up. You'll come back stronger than ever

Wow, if that isn't God kicking you in the ass and laughing all the way to the bank, I don't know what is. I'm utterly speechless. More power to you though if you've found a light to grasp onto within so much darkness. I would imagine it's your children, hopefully.

Yeah my children most definitely and my brother and his wife. Even my soon to be ex-wife. Family that are supportive. Without them, who knows
All part of the journey

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:11 am » by Muchtyman

icarus1 wrote:IM FUCKED OFF WITH MY LIFE , MY COUNTRY , MY CITY , MY GOVERNMENT AND IM SO FKIN TIRED OF IT ALL , IM SICK OF SEEING SCUMBAG DRUG DEALERS AND COPS THAT DO FUCK ALL BUT BUST INNOCENT PEOPLE , I DONT THINK I WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE , I WOULD LOVE TO FALL ASLEEP AND DRIFT AWAY.....

IF I PISSED ANYBODY OFF HERE IM SORRY AS MY FRUSTRATION AT LIFE USUALLY MANIFESTS ITSELF IN ANGER AND THATS NOT THE REAL ME , FUCK IT

Yeah ........fair enough

Last we seen of this shit then .........?

HEY DOM WHATS YOUR BEEF? ARE YOU A CUNT OR SOMETHING ? ARE YOU A FUCKING BULLY? ARE YOU STALKING ME?

SHOVE YOUR CAR UP YOU JACKSEY YOU BACON EARED SCHMUCK

dont speak to me like that you inbred kilt wearing motherfucker , take your cock out of your mothers mouth and pay attention you fkin retarded planter

war approaches my friend , irish style

excuse me? my motherfucking what? master? i bow down before no man , government or whatever fucking deity you happen to believe in , and im telling you now to have some respect for strangers or someday somebodys gonna give you a glasgow handshake

have a nice day ......... motherfucker

Last but certainly not least …………………….

FAIR ENOUGH BALLBAG I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER ,AFTER SEEING YOUR LOVED ONES BURN TO DEATH , NOW WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SMARMY LITTLE EXISTENCE WITH YOUR INBRED CHUMS , ENJOY WOTS LEFT OF YOUR RANCID LIFE BECAUSE DEATH APPROACHES FAST YOU FUCKWIT , I SHALL SEE YOU IN HELL , BRING YOUR AXE

...................................................... :cheers: ........... :hiho:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 am » by Slith

muchtyman wrote:
icarus1 wrote:IM FUCKED OFF WITH MY LIFE , MY COUNTRY , MY CITY , MY GOVERNMENT AND IM SO FKIN TIRED OF IT ALL , IM SICK OF SEEING SCUMBAG DRUG DEALERS AND COPS THAT DO FUCK ALL BUT BUST INNOCENT PEOPLE , I DONT THINK I WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE , I WOULD LOVE TO FALL ASLEEP AND DRIFT AWAY.....

IF I PISSED ANYBODY OFF HERE IM SORRY AS MY FRUSTRATION AT LIFE USUALLY MANIFESTS ITSELF IN ANGER AND THATS NOT THE REAL ME , FUCK IT

Yeah ........fair enough

HEY DOM WHATS YOUR BEEF? ARE YOU A CUNT OR SOMETHING ? ARE YOU A FUCKING BULLY? ARE YOU STALKING ME?

dont speak to me like that you inbred kilt wearing motherfucker , take your cock out of your mothers mouth and pay attention you fkin retarded planter

excuse me? my motherfucking what? master? i bow down before no man , government or whatever fucking deity you happen to believe in , and im telling you now to have some respect for strangers or someday somebodys gonna give you a glasgow handshake

FAIR ENOUGH BALLBAG I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER ,AFTER SEEING YOUR LOVED ONES BURN TO DEATH , NOW WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SMARMY LITTLE EXISTENCE WITH YOUR INBRED CHUMS , ENJOY WOTS LEFT OF YOUR RANCID LIFE BECAUSE DEATH APPROACHES FAST YOU FUCKWIT , I SHALL SEE YOU IN HELL , BRING YOUR AXE

...................................................... :cheers: ........... :hiho:

Um????

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am » by Muchtyman

dlslith wrote:
muchtyman wrote:

Yeah ........fair enough

Um????

Hi Slith ................ :cheers:

This is what Icarus is apologising for ?....... (All his Quotes ) Then thats great ..

Just Sayin ..
Last edited by Muchtyman on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 am » by Slith

Got ya. No worries

Sam Ewing

Previous