I found a Black Ball of Death...

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 am » by Shagrath

To the Op...

I really think you need that nice, moist, wet, hairy... Yeah, let's just go with that...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 am » by Mrmcnuggets

FYI lol. Your probably on a good list if your an active cultavist for shroomery, that and putting pics of resin up on the web lol. wth? Had a friend get some good b+s through there though, :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 am » by Newearthman

mrmcnuggets wrote:FYI lol. Your probably on a good list if your an active cultavist for shroomery, that and putting pics of resin up on the web lol. wth? Had a friend get some good b+s through there though, :flop:

What is b + s ?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 am » by Newearthman

bleever wrote:Pretty sure that is Elenin...

It might be some kind of fucked up symbolism for it and I may be the ambassador of LORD ENKI

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 am » by Mrmcnuggets

B+ cubes? Lol?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am » by Newearthman

mrmcnuggets wrote:B+ cubes? Lol?

STILL DON'T GET IT BUT ANYWAY...
I have got some trusted advice that says resin is shit (which I observed) and it won't be for human consumtion (until a giant solar flar hits us and knockes out our power grid and Mad Max is the standard and all I have left to trade is my black ball of death... :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am » by Mrmcnuggets

newearthman wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:B+ cubes? Lol?

STILL DON'T GET IT BUT ANYWAY...
I have got some trusted advice that says resin is shit (which I observed) and it won't be for human consumtion (until a giant solar flar hits us and knockes out our power grid and Mad Max is the standard and all I have left to trade is my black ball of death... :peep:

You hosted your pics on shroomery and don't know what cubes are?? :bang;

But that's quite the plan, hope you get some fortune out of it lol.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am » by Zegtelzegtel

Dont smoke that man...

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 am » by Spock

25 years ago a group of friends and I threw a party at an apartment complex club house for another friends birthday.

This was way before the internet, so, like a bunch of fools, we put homemade posters up at the mall inviting everyone. We started with 2 kegs of beer, which were emptied in no time. We took $2 at the door, so we ran to the store and purchased more beer. Anyway, the party was waaaaaaay out of hand and broken up by the police before midnight.

The next morning we had to clean the place up (very thankful the reservation was not under my name). As we cleaned we found a thick ball of hash on the floor. We took a break and pulled out the bowl to enjoy it.

It was smooth, not giving us the harsh lung punch we expected, and had a distinctive hint of, ummmm; mint.

It was at that point that I remembered, in my LCD25 induced stupor, that the night before I witnessed a guy pull his spent dipping tobacco from between his lip and flick it on the ceiling. It actually threw a tracer for me, and for an instant I was mesmerized by the gooing clump glopped on the ceiling.

It had dripped to the floor - and that is what we were smoking. :mrgreen:

Moral of the story - don't smoke stuff you just run across, could be anything.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am » by Harbin

It is uncanny how one attracts to oneself that which is desired.
Antiwar.com

PreviousNext