I found a Black Ball of Death...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm » by Newearthman

I was at a party once when I was in highschool and before everyone showed up the owners of the house set out four white line of laundry detergent for anyone that would come along and snort it. :vomit:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm » by Mumin

congratulations, I now have this image of you:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 1:15 am » by Lifexp

smoke the shit who cares. Maybe just maybe it is opium :) Then you hit the big times

Initiate

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 1:39 am » by Rmcampwest

When I was a young lad back in the seventies, I had two dragon head bongs. When one would get clogged, I would use the other. When both got so clogged that I couldn't use either, I would totally clean the bowls and the tubes and come up with my own black ball of death! That black ball of death was good for about 4 or 5 super HIGHS. The last time I used those bongs, I was drunk and took a huge toke on a black ball of death and promptly fell over onto my coffee table and broke both of my treasured bongs.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm » by Dukettt

You got it right it is a ball of death. Tar and residue, it is like smoking only the worst bits of tobacco. You could sell it as an instant cancer! Will make you dizzy due a minor carbon monoxide poisoning. Might contain some THC but you are better of even smoking just leaves. It is also full of who knows what bacterias if the bong was never cleaned. Drooling hippies sucking on it for months! Depositing their germs on the bong. Bet you wanna wash your hands now....and the bong...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Previous