I found a Black Ball of Death...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 am » by Newearthman

So I went for a bike ride around a local lake that I have never been to before. I spent a few hours riding around and got to the far side of the lake where the campgrounds and swim area was. I found a private spot around a rocky corner and went for a swim. On my way back near the shore I see something colour full about 2 feet under water. I reach down and pick it up and to my surprise it's a beautiful glass pipe full of what I thought was mud and dirt so I cleaned it out of the bowl and put it in my bag. Well two weeks later I decide to look at it because I'm out of weed. To my surprise the glass chamber is packed with like 4mm of pure jet black tar resin. It's thick, jet black and stick/stains my hands when handling. I can't even Imagine how many tokes went through this pipe to create this much resin.
[image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/thumbs/11-34/414960623-thumb_Pipe_I_found_in_a_lake_thats_full_of_resin_001.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/thumbs/11-34/414960982-thumb_Pipe_I_found_in_a_lake_thats_full_of_resin_002.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/thumbs/11-34/414961317-thumb_Pipe_I_found_in_a_lake_thats_full_of_resin_003.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/thumbs/11-34/414961738-thumb_Pipe_I_found_in_a_lake_thats_full_of_resin_005.jpg[/image]

:nails:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am » by Shagrath

Well, even though it contains some THC, I wouldn't bother with it. Too many carcinogens and not a hell of a lot THC. You need fresh bud dude. Wet, dripping hairs my friend...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:31 am » by Newearthman

shagrath wrote:Well, even though it contains some THC, I wouldn't bother with it. Too many carcinogens and not a hell of a lot THC. You need fresh bud dude. Wet, dripping hairs my friend...

Yes it is discusting, I know...I fished every bit of that through the shotgun with a paperclip!
But in some sick way it is beautiful :shock:
It is my precious :nwo:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 am » by pandoras

John, is that you?! hehehe!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 am » by Newearthman

pandoras wrote:John, is that you?! hehehe!

Who is John? :think:

pandoras...You are officially on my watch list :look:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am » by Shagrath

:lol: You are one sick puppy!

I actually haven't smoked in 2 weeks, even though I have some. I've been working my ass off and have been too busy in other respects. When I relax, I've been too relaxed and became too tired to want to.

Tonight is a good night for a little bowl packing. That means I need to clean it and find my elusive screens! Oh... the horror of it all!

I despise that sticky tar! {yuck!} :vomit:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 am » by Bleever

Pretty sure that is Elenin...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 am » by Bleever

That thing is definitely four X the size of Jupiter!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 am » by pandoras

newearthman wrote:

Too funny!

I lived on the island for alot of years. John was/is a buddy of mine that talks exactly how you articulate your post's!

:lol: !! (BTW: you've been on my "watch list" for a while now... :peep: hehehe!)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 am » by Newearthman

pandoras wrote:
newearthman wrote:

Too funny!

I lived on the island for alot of years. John was/is a buddy of mine that talks exactly how you articulate your post's!

:lol: !! (BTW: you've been on my "watch list" for a while now... :peep: hehehe!)

OK then, you are officially off my watch list, you may carry on... :nwo:

I've rolled my "Black Ball Off Death" in tinfoil and stored it in my acoustic guitar case....psheee, keep it on the down low!

Next