I had a strange psychic dream last night; is this possible

Writer

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 pm » by Dragonfly1

I had a very strange dream state last night to early morning hours.

I was wondering; has anyone else exprienced anything like this?

THe following:

I remember seeing a man who "closed in" in me and I remember seeing his eyes which were strangely blue as I got very close up to his face...He was trying to communicate with me on a psychic level I felt...
All I remember is his eyes as they looked close into mine.

I happened fast.

What you you think here? Is this something trying to communicate with me?
I dont know if they live in this world as well or if they are from another plane of reality but it was a very weird experience ...

one I have never had before.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm » by Sketchsi

dragonfly1 wrote:I had a very strange dream state last night to early morning hours.

THe following:

I remember seeing a man who "closed in" in me and I remember seeing his eyes which were strangely blue as I got very close up to his face...He was trying to communicate with me on a psychic level I felt...

I happened fast.

I dont know if they live in this world as well or if they are from another plane of reality but it was a very weird experience ...

Id think it was a spirit trying to communicate with you.What did he look like? Do you meditate or pray? Cause spiritual experiences happen through prayer.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 8:20 pm » by Tntbw

Maybe it was an attempt at communication from a past relative. As for myself, I actually had a good dream last night and woke up feeling happy. In my dream, everyone I encountered treated me with love and kindness, and many of my dead family members were there. For the last few weeks, my father has been in my dreams every night and I'm not sure why.

Writer

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 pm » by Dragonfly1

sketchsi wrote:
dragonfly1 wrote:I had a very strange dream state last night to early morning hours.

THe following:

I happened fast.

Id think it was a spirit trying to communicate with you.What did he look like? Do you meditate or pray? Cause spiritual experiences happen through prayer.

Yes. I saw the face very clearly. It was no one that I currently knew nor was it a relative ; unless it was a very distant relative that I had never seen before.

I felt a very strong pull as he made me look into his ocean blue eyes.
He looked human but he had a very strong strong mind.

I am a Christian and do pray ; not on a regular basis though.

This is going to sound strange but he also had a "reptiles" tongue. It was very long as he opened his mouth to speak or something.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm » by Kingdraco

tntbw wrote:Maybe it was an attempt at communication from a past relative. As for myself, I actually had a good dream last night and woke up feeling happy. In my dream, everyone I encountered treated me with love and kindness, and many of my dead family members were there. For the last few weeks, my father has been in my dreams every night and I'm not sure why.

pay close attention to what your father says.

my brother has some dreams about our dead father,and some of the things that has come out of his mouth has absolutely FLOORED me & other members of the family.

Writer

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 pm » by Lemsip

Couldnt it just be a dream?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm » by Malogg

dragonfly1 wrote:
sketchsi wrote:

THe following:

I happened fast.

Yes. I saw the face very clearly. It was no one that I currently knew nor was it a relative ; unless it was a very distant relative that I had never seen before.

I felt a very strong pull as he made me look into his ocean blue eyes.
He looked human but he had a very strong strong mind.

I am a Christian and do pray ; not on a regular basis though.

This is going to sound strange but he also had a "reptiles" tongue. It was very long as he opened his mouth to speak or something.

pmsl was it me I have a very long forked tongue the ladys love it... :dancing:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible