I had a very strange dream last night...

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 am » by Twistedreality

I only remember small portions of the dream, but, I think the dream was centered around a war of some sort, that was waged by the U.S. government against its own people. I'm not 100 % sure, but that's what I think occured. Anyway, one part of the dream, I was on a 2-way road, I think there were cars, but I'm not sure, there were also other people, & there were red baloons in a line on both roads, the sky was cloudy, but there was a fair amount of sunlight. And that's all I remember. In another part of the dream, the sky was really cloudy & there was very little sunlight, & I don't know why but it was like I was "floating" in the sky, almost in a panoramic motion, mabye I was in a car, I don't know. The setting was in a actual part of where I live, which I think is kind of wierd, but not alot, which is a highway that leads you into the city limits, there was a bit of traffic, and there were jets in a formation flying in the sky, I think they may have been dropping bobms, not sure, but know that I think of, the jets may have been a part of the dream where I was watching the news on television with my family about the "war". Another part of the dream I remember, is a rusty red bridge that was broken in sections, it was night, mabye early moring, it was also really foggy underneath, & was trying to walk across it with 2 or people I didn't know, in which we were successful, I think we were trying to get away from some sort of attack. And then the last part I remember, is we were on the bridge again, but this time, for some reason, I was really scared to walk across, almost trying to go back, but I kept going, & then we were really close to the end, & I stopped, but then one of the people pushed on the last part of the bridge, and that's all I remember. I'm not sure what this means, if anything, but I had to get it off my chest, as it's bothering me & leaving me with a wierd feeling. Thanks for reading.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:56 am » by Frankenstein

White space and paragraphs make reading your post a little easier. Please consider it next time.

Reminds me of the old song '99 red balloons'.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 am » by Eliakim

There is only one way to shoot to sheriff and that is to do the will of God and build New Jerusalem.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 am » by Epicfailure

eliakim wrote:There is only one way to shoot to sheriff and that is to do the will of God and build New Jerusalem.

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOL.....WHAT?!

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm » by Ayaflash

epicfailure wrote:
eliakim wrote:There is only one way to shoot to sheriff and that is to do the will of God and build New Jerusalem.

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOL.....WHAT?!

ROFLMFAO!!
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Dreams and the feelings they convey through to our "wake" fulness..........(if ya wanna call it that)

Thanks for sharing that..........since it meant enough to you to pass it along chances are some thing is attempting to get your attention.

@ Epicfailure.....................LOVE THE NEW SIG~~~

Discovery
Theory
Vision

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 8:49 pm » by Epicfailure

lucidlemondrop wrote:Dreams and the feelings they convey through to our "wake" fulness..........(if ya wanna call it that)

Thanks for sharing that..........since it meant enough to you to pass it along chances are some thing is attempting to get your attention.

@ Epicfailure.....................LOVE THE NEW SIG~~~

Discovery
Theory
Vision

:sunny:

Thank you Miss Lucid!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm » by Captchaos

Odd dream to say the least.

I was looking around this morning and stumbled on a article on Exopootics.com
I was thinking of making a thread' but thought it better to find a "I had a .. dream" subject
and inject this article instead.
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/witness-fema-dream-warfare-captures-targeted-persons-for-fema-camps-u-s#ixzz1GbnySBMQ
The article by Alfred Lambremont Webre
* Seattle Exopolitics Examiner, talks about two women that claim to have had
their souls captured while dreaming, held captive (in a alternate body) in FEMA camps.

Here is one of his witnesses testimony.
"Jordan Cansington, an autopsy technician and pop singer from Stockholm, Sweden, has confirmed that a sophisticated FEMA “dream warfare” electromagnetic weapons system captured her mind, psyche and soul during the dream state using non-locational technology and implanted these in the body of a male inmate of a FEMA camp located in the U.S.

Ms. Cansington’s FEMA capture occurred in March 2011. The male inmate was a U.S. citizen about her age, in his mid-twenties.

Ms. Cansington stated that the FEMA camp where her mind, psyche and soul was held against her will inside the body of the male inmate was filled with similar inmates, many of whom had been captured through this same method of “mind, psyche and soul” capture.

Ms. Cansington stated she was not able to obtain the exact physical address of the FEMA camp in the U.S. where she was held during her captivity. She was, however, able to draw a recreation of the layout of the FEMA camp where she was held during the "dream warfare" non-locational illegal detention of her "mind, psyche and soul" (See video above). Ms. Cansington states that FEMA camp where she was held is located in Oklahoma, and that the layout of the FEMA camp is somewhat similar to an alleged FEMA camp at El Reno, Oklahoma (See photo above). Ms. Cansington is currently working ascertain the exact location of the FEMA camp where she was held, using a Googlemap list of FEMA camps."

Do you think this is a fairy tail that is feeding the fear of "Week Minded citizens", lol or
A plausible operation run by FEMA that is terrorizing the very same people. ??

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 am » by Eliakim

China is on the move.

Japan is the 3rd largest economy apparently. With that in disarray, it will impact on the world economy. I now understand why Japan invested so heavily in Australia.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 am » by Malogg

I think your dream was kinda fd up
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Next