'I Have Cancer And Pot Will Cure It'

Writer

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 am » by Cdogg007

Yup rick simpson came up with this stuff derived from hemp called Phoenix tears
Here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsuradmaMO0

this stuff really does work miracles :flop: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pray: :flop:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]

Initiate

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 am » by Gonzo63

monica44 wrote:I think one of the reasons cannibis was criminalised[aside from no way of taxing it] when they found that it contains many health benefitting properties, i have seen much research on its benefits for depression and relieving some of the symptoms of MS, Parkinsons and other debilitating illnesses. It not like we can stand up and ask govenrnment to take a proper look into it though, i shall be watching this with interest as i too have been diagnosed with the dreaded disease [again].

The main reason Mary Jane was criminalized, IMO, was due to the economic threat that cheap, hemp paper posed to William Randolph Heart's massive timber and newspaper dynasties. He waged a propaganda war against hemp and MJ because it threatened his timber empire as a cheaper, more cleanly produced paper.

Let's not forget, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were both hemp farmers.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 am » by Shagrath

You can all check my old threads. I can't even remember what I wrote, but I know it tells a tale of remission from cancer and that I felt that smoking weed played a huge part in it. As of today, I am still a pro marijuana advocate. Take this any way that you want. Almost four years and no sign of the throat cancer. I was told that I have a year to live. That was almost four years ago.

I was told that it somehow stopped growing. It was Squamous Cell Carcinoma on my left tonsil.

Feel free to ask me anything that your heart desires. If you are a dick or you don't care, go fuck yourself. I lived this. It was real and a horrible experience.

Previous