'I Have Cancer And Pot Will Cure It'

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm » by domdabears

Tommy Chong revealed he's been diagnosed with prostate cancer ... and we'll give you one guess how he says he plans on treating it.

The comedian, during an interview with CNN, said he was diagnosed about a month ago. He said he began having prostate-related problems during a three-year period when he was drug free.

As for his plans for treatment, Chong said he plans on using cannabis, explaining, "I know it had nothing to do with cannabis. Cannabis is a cure."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/10/tommy-chong-cancer/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm » by Thruster

I hope he proves to be correct.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm » by monica44

I think one of the reasons cannibis was criminalised[aside from no way of taxing it] when they found that it contains many health benefitting properties, i have seen much research on its benefits for depression and relieving some of the symptoms of MS, Parkinsons and other debilitating illnesses. It not like we can stand up and ask govenrnment to take a proper look into it though, i shall be watching this with interest as i too have been diagnosed with the dreaded disease [again].
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm » by The57ironman

....where's ''myleso''...?.....he'll be all over this sh*t... :D

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm » by domdabears

The57ironman wrote:.

....where's ''myleso''...?.....he'll be all over this sh*t... :D

:lol: I almost didn't post this because of that.

That kid is so annoying.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm » by Eldorado

He's not lying about it actually curing it........not just treating it......

I went to stage 4, Melanoma, without any treatment........and it got bad...real tired.....all of the time......having trouble getting up for work etc........no motivation........

I started smoking hardcore.....and it went into remission, no problems either......420 saves the day......

This guy is a distant family relative of mine....he's getting heat for making scientific progress

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

My name is Rick Simpson. I have been providing people with instructions on how to make Hemp Oil medicines for about 8 years. The results have been nothing short of amazing. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge hemp has always been used as a political and religious football.

The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan? Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what I have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent.

Two years a go I contacted the Liberals, the Conservatives and the New Democratic Party about this situation. I also provided them with evidence to backup what I was saying. No one lifted a finger, in most cases I was lucky to get a reply. I contacted the R.C.M.P. along with many other organizations and Public Interest TV shows, with little or no response.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm » by monica44

Eldorado wrote:He's not lying about it actually curing it........not just treating it......

I went to stage 4, Melanoma, without any treatment........and it got bad...real tired.....all of the time......having trouble getting up for work etc........no motivation........

I started smoking hardcore.....and it went into remission, no problems either......420 saves the day......

This guy is a distant family relative of mine....he's getting heat for making scientific progress

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

My name is Rick Simpson. I have been providing people with instructions on how to make Hemp Oil medicines for about 8 years. The results have been nothing short of amazing. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge hemp has always been used as a political and religious football.

The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan? Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what I have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent.

Two years a go I contacted the Liberals, the Conservatives and the New Democratic Party about this situation. I also provided them with evidence to backup what I was saying. No one lifted a finger, in most cases I was lucky to get a reply. I contacted the R.C.M.P. along with many other organizations and Public Interest TV shows, with little or no response.

:clapper: For you Eldorado and Rick well done !!

Melanoma, that is what i have been diagnosed with, along with basal cell carcinoma [not deadly] i find out how bad it is on Thursday [suncream unheard of when i was young !], So knowing that there is usually no way back after stage 4 you have done well my friend, and smoking pot is a darn sight better for you both physically and mentally than Chemo and radiation treatments, i have already come to the conclusion i am going to treat myself, i just need to know exactly what i am up against
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm » by Opalserpent

Doesn't sound good. They use radioactive cream apparently for some skin conditions.

Rick simpson has a documentary on youtube and shows you how to make Pheonix Tears with a rice steamer and a heap of weed.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 pm » by Switchtrip

monica44 wrote:I think one of the reasons cannibis was criminalised[aside from no way of taxing it] when they found that it contains many health benefitting properties, i have seen much research on its benefits for depression and relieving some of the symptoms of MS, Parkinsons and other debilitating illnesses. It not like we can stand up and ask govenrnment to take a proper look into it though, i shall be watching this with interest as i too have been diagnosed with the dreaded disease [again].

I think this was why it was criminalized,

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 am » by Malogg

Cancer sux
HAHA Image

Next