i have not been on in a year.need help! asap

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 am » by Theyrecomming

So you may remember me I used to be a Daily user (ha). Well I have never publicly shared this with anyone but a few close people to me. I have been Being "taken" since I was in eighth grade. It started when I ended up on my mom's pouch after being with some friends(keep in mind I was one hundred percent sober) the last thing I remember was looking into the sky at a glAring silver light. Next thing I know 4hrs later (walk home was 20 min max I end up on her pouch with not a fucking clue what's going on. I have Many more experiences to tell and will but I need some advice from my old `homies` on dtv. Right now. Last night it happened again (yes I live with my girlfriend she has witnessed it but since lastnight it hadent happened for over a year which she also witnessed MUCH WORSE DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THEN JUST YET) confusion, my name being whispered all around, gaps in time while awaking with a different thing I have to do on my mind multiple times, almost a delirious state(no meds). fucked up part is before I awoke with no memory of what happened or a memory which is later explained to me by witnesses to be not what I remember but completely different. I almost thank them for providing me with the kindness to "erase" what I remember. But last night they took a much different approach. True psychological torture. The feeling in my heart was along the lines of taking lots LSD and watching a satanic ritual unfold and you are the sacrifice. I really hope some of you remember me. I don't ever ask for advice but this cannot come back into my life. I can't take not being able to even talk to my girlfriend about it (2 yrs into "awakening") because even people who are open to it will not understand unless it happens to them. I feel so mis understood. It was out of my conversations and life for a year but always on my mind. I managed to completely sober up besides a few beers and some oneys a week. Achieved lucid dream state at least once a night with no medications or supplements. I feel like it's worse than them not caring about me,they enjoy my misery. I can feel it. Old what else to say but personal experiences or opinions would be really helpful.
:)

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 am » by Theyrecomming

Good to see all the same people still on. Any one who remembers me and can even put in a little advice would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED .

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am » by RATRODROB

If they were kind of friendly and meant no harm then I would say go with the flow.

however if they are screwing with your head and you feel threatened, then fck em, I don't know how, but fight them, yell at them, resist them, tell them to fck off, anything but submit to them.

seek out a ufologist that maybe able to give better advice than my feeble solution.

do they only get to you when you are alone, are you safer when with others ?

I cant really tell you how to fight this but welcome back to DTV, this is probably the best way to get advice.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am » by Theyrecomming

For now I will add in. Migraines, fatigue and stomach aches off and on all day. Once again hasn't been for a year.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 am » by Theyrecomming

It took a lot to finally put this out there. Someone just say something they've seen heard or read. I do not want this to be like last night. I can't have this back in my life. I know that last night is just the beginning of a whole new cycle. I'm going to go insane.

Writer

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 am » by Sol34now

Jim Sparks comes to mind, have you heard of him and his book The Keepers? In other words get mad, be strong, remember who you are type of thing. Hope it helps.
"Those that live in the past are depressed. Those that live in the future are anxious. Those that live in the present are happy." -Buddhist Monk

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:05 am » by Evildweeb

I would suggest one thing for both your sanity and your peace of mind....

Setup a Camera and tripod in the corner of the bedroom with plenty of burn time and battery charge or adapter power to run all night.

Its a start, and you never know wtf you may end up catching.

But if you do....... hooooo buddy. You'll have some serious game on my friend.

Cheers and :hiho: back

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:10 am » by Theyrecomming

[youtube][/youtube]
Sol34now wrote:Jim Sparks comes to mind, have you heard of him and his book The Keepers? In other words get mad, be strong, remember who you are type of thing. Hope it helps.

Really appreciate the input. I did that in high school but they always find a way. I mean up until yesterday I had never really encountered the reality of it do to the heavy trance I was always put in apparently. Partial denial do to the fact that what they both say is shit right out of fire in the sky. I'm hoping to get some Damon sleep finally. Thanks for not passing me off as some bunny seeing tin foil hat guy. Reminds me why I always liked this site.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 am » by Theyrecomming

Evildweeb wrote:.

I would suggest one thing for both your sanity and your peace of mind....

Setup a Camera and tripod in the corner of the bedroom with plenty of burn time and battery charge or adapter power to run all night.

Its a start, and you never know wtf you may end up catching.

But if you do....... hooooo buddy. You'll have some serious game on my friend.

Cheers and :hiho: back

Need to get a camera. Tried once in 10th grade. Woke up and phone wouldn't charge or start. Normally a deep buzz or hum coming from outside my house to inside my head. Occasional lights flickering and then it's you malfunctioning. These things should be happy I'm limited to this body. If I had it my way they would go through so much for what they have done to our race,planet, and MINDS. I can now never be normal again. Can't even enjoy my occasional lienenkugels. Of coarse they wait for me to sober my life up finally to just tear it down again. Wow I'm sorry been so long since I've been on DVD(dtv, dumb ass word correction) and your the 4th person to ever hear this and not label a psycho. Believe it or not I do feel better knowing there is still people willing to not only give a shot about themselves

Writer

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 am » by Sparkey

Nothing worse than ending up in your moms pouch. :owned:

Next