I joined the Army and all I got was...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm » by Lordgaga


Mep, were you really a Soldier?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 10:05 pm » by Soldierboy


theshee wrote:
soldierboy wrote:
theshee wrote:
We are not forced into it here either Shee, at least not yet.
And you are right, its a very good life. I've been in 18 years and I still love it. but its not for everyone, you must give up alot. not to mention the time you must be away from the ones you love.


Glad you have a good life soldier, and your proud of it, good on ya. I know people personally who are in the army and they have a good life too. People aren't forced into it they go in by choice many with there eyes wide open. Like you say its not for everyone. I'm wondering if Mep had a really, really bad experience why else would someone keep going on about it! He must have wanted that life at some point for him to join up.


Yes, I keep asking Mep why he got out. He wont answer so it must be personal.
but he has a chip on his shoulder for a reason, I'm sure. who knows.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm » by Pindz


mep630 wrote:I joined the Army and all I got was... ... this lousy white grave stone.

lol :D good one :flop:
_____________________
i will be quick and clear here: F&CK ALL YOU BRAINWASHED SOLDIERS GOVERNMENT B!TCHES CHILD KILLERS ...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 pm » by Soldierboy


pindz wrote:
mep630 wrote:I joined the Army and all I got was... ... this lousy white grave stone.

lol :D good one :flop:
_____________________
i will be quick and clear here: F&CK ALL YOU BRAINWASHED SOLDIERS GOVERNMENT B!TCHES CHILD KILLERS ...



Hey Pindz...........your mother should have eaten you as a child you freaken hamster.

oh and by the way.........Fuck you to!!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4040
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 pm » by Mep630


you know the artist in me, like to stir up people a bit and make them look at things differently and to make them use their brains. This unfortunately pisses some people off, but it is not the point. I see no reasons to ever answer questions over the internet but sometimes I do. It doesn't matter what I say, do, or show to you because you will all believe only what you want to.

Yes I was in the military, and I left because I learned too much in PLDC I guess. I graduated 2nd out of 400 nocs but my understanding of the military became crystal clear and I decided it was not for me. I did not join the military for any other reason then I wanted to, I wanted the training and I still to this day enjoy that, but I could have done without the brain washing and such.

I don't care what you think about me, to be honest. And if this picture makes you mad, and our on going wars don't then I don't understand you at all. This is just meant to raise awareness to the fact we have a lot of soldiers in a hell hole called Afghanistan that is only going to get worse. The suicide rate of soldiers is unacceptable, and should be viewed as a major problem! I understand your nationalism, I was sold on that shit too, but my knowledge of history, especially Hitler's Germany, makes me realize we are in for a firestorm of shit if people don't wake up and see what is really going on. America has been hijacked, I don't know how many different people have to tell you all before you realize this fact.

I care about our soldiers, and that is why I want the wars ended, so they are out of these danger zones. Call me whatever you want but if you are in any way condoning these wars and then getting mad at me for a grave picture then you got life fucked up.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 pm » by Snake Plissken


The most haunting graveyards are those in France from WW1. I went there when i was a teenager, Pascendale, Ypres, the whole tour. Its the only time i have ever felt so overwhelmed by grief, standing in the middle of thousands of these white gravestones, it was a real experience and it shocked me at the time how much just being in that place affected me.

The memory stays with me forever, especially as i found my complete name on the walls of the monument that lists thousands of soldiers whose bodies were never recovered, my name is fairly unique and it just helped me to really become immersed in the tradgedy of WW1, to think that there was another ***** ***** ****** (obviously im not about to put my real name up on here!!) in the past whose never got to live as long as i had.

Crazy.
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6177
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 pm » by Vulcanic


Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 pm » by Towelie


pindz wrote:_____________________
i will be quick and clear here: F&CK ALL YOU BRAINWASHED SOLDIERS GOVERNMENT B!TCHES CHILD KILLERS ...



This is the most imbecilic backwards thing ever said by a moron.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am » by sawltydawg


pindz wrote:
_____________________
i will be quick and clear here: F&CK ALL YOU BRAINWASHED SOLDIERS GOVERNMENT B!TCHES CHILD KILLERS ...

sounds like NOFX lyrics... :banana:
out..cya

Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 am » by Theshee


mep630 wrote:you know the artist in me, like to stir up people a bit and make them look at things differently and to make them use their brains. This unfortunately pisses some people off, but it is not the point. I see no reasons to ever answer questions over the internet but sometimes I do. It doesn't matter what I say, do, or show to you because you will all believe only what you want to.

Yes I was in the military, and I left because I learned too much in PLDC I guess. I graduated 2nd out of 400 nocs but my understanding of the military became crystal clear and I decided it was not for me. I did not join the military for any other reason then I wanted to, I wanted the training and I still to this day enjoy that, but I could have done without the brain washing and such.

I don't care what you think about me, to be honest. And if this picture makes you mad, and our on going wars don't then I don't understand you at all. This is just meant to raise awareness to the fact we have a lot of soldiers in a hell hole called Afghanistan that is only going to get worse. The suicide rate of soldiers is unacceptable, and should be viewed as a major problem! I understand your nationalism, I was sold on that shit too, but my knowledge of history, especially Hitler's Germany, makes me realize we are in for a firestorm of shit if people don't wake up and see what is really going on. America has been hijacked, I don't know how many different people have to tell you all before you realize this fact.

I care about our soldiers, and that is why I want the wars ended, so they are out of these danger zones. Call me whatever you want but if you are in any way condoning these wars and then getting mad at me for a grave picture then you got life fucked up.


Ok... the army life wasn't for you, fair enough. Your still alive, you never got the white army grave stone like you stated in the post.. so that's a lie. The only thing stirring people up is your rants over fuck all. oooppppsssss sorry your opinions and the way you twist people's words. NO one said that the picture made them mad - fact. NO one said they condoned war - fact!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook