I joined the Army and all I got was...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 am » by Darrylmckay


sawltydawg wrote:pindz wrote:
_____________________
i will be quick and clear here: F&CK ALL YOU BRAINWASHED SOLDIERS GOVERNMENT B!TCHES CHILD KILLERS ...

sounds like NOFX lyrics... :banana:


no these are NOFX lyrics
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LzpTmcq7nBg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LzpTmcq7nBg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tw49mm-CmNo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tw49mm-CmNo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 am » by sawltydawg


NOFX---and even if its easy to be free..whats your definition...of freedom..and who the fuck are you anyway, who the fuck are they, who the fuck am i to say..what the fuck is really going on...how did the cat get so fat..why does the family die,,do you care why?
PERFECT GOVERNMENT :dancing:

another NOFX lyric that i like is: where are all the stupid people from..and how'd they get to be so dumb
THE DECLINE
out..cya

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 am » by Darrylmckay


[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lw4gtT0t2s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lw4gtT0t2s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Love this song and it applies to so mant people here.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 am » by sawltydawg


you know what this site reminds me of...white trash, two heebs, and a bean
out..cya

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 am » by Lowsix


So Borat, Groundskeeper Willie and Beetle Bailey walk into a bar...
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 am » by sawltydawg


borat orders a NICE "dirty scotchmen", grounskeeper willie knocks him the fuck out and beetle slept through the whole thing
out..cya

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 am » by Mep630


theshee wrote:
mep630 wrote:you know the artist in me, like to stir up people a bit and make them look at things differently and to make them use their brains. This unfortunately pisses some people off, but it is not the point. I see no reasons to ever answer questions over the internet but sometimes I do. It doesn't matter what I say, do, or show to you because you will all believe only what you want to.

Yes I was in the military, and I left because I learned too much in PLDC I guess. I graduated 2nd out of 400 nocs but my understanding of the military became crystal clear and I decided it was not for me. I did not join the military for any other reason then I wanted to, I wanted the training and I still to this day enjoy that, but I could have done without the brain washing and such.

I don't care what you think about me, to be honest. And if this picture makes you mad, and our on going wars don't then I don't understand you at all. This is just meant to raise awareness to the fact we have a lot of soldiers in a hell hole called Afghanistan that is only going to get worse. The suicide rate of soldiers is unacceptable, and should be viewed as a major problem! I understand your nationalism, I was sold on that shit too, but my knowledge of history, especially Hitler's Germany, makes me realize we are in for a firestorm of shit if people don't wake up and see what is really going on. America has been hijacked, I don't know how many different people have to tell you all before you realize this fact.

I care about our soldiers, and that is why I want the wars ended, so they are out of these danger zones. Call me whatever you want but if you are in any way condoning these wars and then getting mad at me for a grave picture then you got life fucked up.


Ok... the army life wasn't for you, fair enough. Your still alive, you never got the white army grave stone like you stated in the post.. so that's a lie. The only thing stirring people up is your rants over fuck all. oooppppsssss sorry your opinions and the way you twist people's words. NO one said that the picture made them mad - fact. NO one said they condoned war - fact!
ok, let me translate my original quote for you. It was just meant to make you think about our poor soldiers that are in war everyday while you and everyone else fuck off with no cares about them. If you thought about it and it pissed you off, that is good, because if you were over there you would be pissed off too!

Point is to end the wars. Period.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 am » by Lowsix


Meanwhile..as Groundskeeper Willie, with dropped pants, continues to give Borat his 'Dirty Scotchman", Beetle staggers behind the hostess' podium, thumps the mic to see if it's on, and proceeds to sternly lecture an empty bar..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 3:13 am » by sawltydawg


:clapper: :clapper: :cheers:
nice
out..cya

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 am » by Drextin


Mep unless you are letting the homeless guy down the street who is good at drawing caricatures with chalk on the sidewalk, screw you, I doubt very seriously there is any artist in you.

Even if you were in the military you said you were in the engineer corps. I doubt you saw anything to give you this insight you claim to have. Oh yeah I forgot that was the same year you also went to tank school and graphics school.

Mep the sad part is you make all of these claims and think people will fall for them. What does that say about you? It says you will fall for anything and you expect everyone else to be as ignorant.

You need to realize that a lot of people here see through you homie........you just like to start shit and then sit in your basement giggling until your little weenie falls out of your brown stained stretched out underwear.

And mep, If you want alex jones to respond to your letters............try not spraying them with axe for men "night fever".
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook