I joined the Army and all I got was...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 am » by Darrylmckay

drextin wrote:And mep, If you want alex jones to respond to your letters............try not spraying them with axe for men "night fever".

Jeez your a prick Drex, mep dosnt send letters to AJ.

Every night after hes put his jimjams on he gets down on his knees beside his cot and prays to him.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 am » by Strider

how about some alternate endings? c'mon people...

- this stupid artificial leg
- brane damge
- PTSD
- divorced
- a weight on my conscience that will follow me for a lifetime...

Ever notice how the recruitment adds never show the real veterans that have been in the middle of the sh** ? That's because they hate war even more than those who oppose it and hurl insults at soldiers...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 am » by Darrylmckay

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8j08fvUk67U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8j08fvUk67U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am » by Strider

Here's a link to a video *financed* by Canadian war vets. WW1, 2 and Korea footage SSDD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcdJVAUyvzc

There is no glory in war.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 pm » by Theshee

mep630 wrote:
theshee wrote:
mep630 wrote:you know the artist in me, like to stir up people a bit and make them look at things differently and to make them use their brains. This unfortunately pisses some people off, but it is not the point. I see no reasons to ever answer questions over the internet but sometimes I do. It doesn't matter what I say, do, or show to you because you will all believe only what you want to.

Yes I was in the military, and I left because I learned too much in PLDC I guess. I graduated 2nd out of 400 nocs but my understanding of the military became crystal clear and I decided it was not for me. I did not join the military for any other reason then I wanted to, I wanted the training and I still to this day enjoy that, but I could have done without the brain washing and such.

I don't care what you think about me, to be honest. And if this picture makes you mad, and our on going wars don't then I don't understand you at all. This is just meant to raise awareness to the fact we have a lot of soldiers in a hell hole called Afghanistan that is only going to get worse. The suicide rate of soldiers is unacceptable, and should be viewed as a major problem! I understand your nationalism, I was sold on that shit too, but my knowledge of history, especially Hitler's Germany, makes me realize we are in for a firestorm of shit if people don't wake up and see what is really going on. America has been hijacked, I don't know how many different people have to tell you all before you realize this fact.

I care about our soldiers, and that is why I want the wars ended, so they are out of these danger zones. Call me whatever you want but if you are in any way condoning these wars and then getting mad at me for a grave picture then you got life fucked up.

Ok... the army life wasn't for you, fair enough. Your still alive, you never got the white army grave stone like you stated in the post.. so that's a lie. The only thing stirring people up is your rants over fuck all. oooppppsssss sorry your opinions and the way you twist people's words. NO one said that the picture made them mad - fact. NO one said they condoned war - fact!
ok, let me translate my original quote for you. It was just meant to make you think about our poor soldiers that are in war everyday while you and everyone else fuck off with no cares about them. If you thought about it and it pissed you off, that is good, because if you were over there you would be pissed off too!

Point is to end the wars. Period.

No Mep it didn't piss me off. What pisses me off is that you dare to presume anything about me. I don't need reminding by a fucking fear mongering freak of an upstart about any 'poor' soldiers. And believe me, until recently I might as well of been 'there' as you put it as a very close family member was on the front line you arse wipe. No one likes wars Mep, esp most people on this forum/site. Until ALL governments agree to disagree there will be a need for soldiers, what would happen if we took all the soldiers away - just nuke each other, bomb each others arse onto the other side of the moon. To be honest, I have sat back and seen all the arguments you've had with others about your so called time in the army and I really don't think you ever got as far as shooting a fecking BB gun. I seriously think your mother should have slapped you when you were born, or at least of dropped you on your head. You have to be the most ignorant misinformed doodloo I have ever had the misfortune to read about. Now go and take your face for a shit because Im out of any more posts you do! Pissed???? Yeah.... I feel totally fucking pugled drunk after reading anything you post!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 pm » by Drextin

No Mep it didn't piss me off. What pisses me off is that you dare to presume anything about me. I don't need reminding by a fucking fear mongering freak of an upstart about any 'poor' soldiers. And believe me, until recently I might as well of been 'there' as you put it as a very close family member was on the front line you arse wipe. No one likes wars Mep, esp most people on this forum/site. Until ALL governments agree to disagree there will be a need for soldiers, what would happen if we took all the soldiers away - just nuke each other, bomb each others arse onto the other side of the moon. To be honest, I have sat back and seen all the arguments you've had with others about your so called time in the army and I really don't think you ever got as far as shooting a fecking BB gun. I seriously think your mother should have slapped you when you were born, or at least of dropped you on your head. You have to be the most ignorant misinformed doodloo I have ever had the misfortune to read about. Now go and take your face for a shit because Im out of any more posts you do! Pissed???? Yeah.... I feel totally fucking pugled drunk after reading anything you post!

Hey mep.......know how we are always telling you that you don't understand the meaning of being owned and use it at all the wrong times............well obviously theshee knows the meaning of it cause you just got straight up fucking owned!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm » by Lowsix

I would only have this to add.

Most of us are intimately familiar with the body and tone of most of TheShees writings, and know her to be among the most evenhanded, impartial, conflict free posters on this entire site. She has never hesitated to call it as she sees it, and has never ONCE backed down from giving an honest openminded appraisal of a situation or post. Many times ive been forced to review my own position in light of hers, and i cannot even express my respect for her consistency across time...

And to be so soundly rebuked by the ONE person who would nine times out of ten be the one to admonish me and drex for being childish when addressing you Mep, you wold be VERY well served to take a moment and really absorb what shes saying. Like i said, she has come down on your side over time, as Drex and I had our fun, and never hesitated to call us out when appropriate. For that she has earned our respect..

IN other words, for the most part, her words are beyond scrutiny...as they are here as well. If you can pull that out of her, she has a valid point that must and will be recognized by all of us...even those of us who have never had cross words with you. In other words, her rebuke here is going to serve a wide and vast appeal, and you would do well by recognizing what she's really saying here..if you can piss off the most reasonable person in the forum, you might have a look see at what youre saying and how your saying it..and the effect it might have on reasonable people..and not just me and drex.

Every single reader familiar with either of your writings,
knows that she stands on the higher ground here..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm » by Killtylerdurden

strider wrote:how about some alternate endings? c'mon people...

- this stupid artificial leg
- brane damge
- PTSD
- divorced
- a weight on my conscience that will follow me for a lifetime...

Ever notice how the recruitment adds never show the real veterans that have been in the middle of the sh** ? That's because they hate war even more than those who oppose it and hurl insults at soldiers...
How about
"I joined the Army and all I got was...
A $1500/month stipend for housing and food, in addition to a regular salary?"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm » by Mep630

theshee wrote:No Mep it didn't piss me off. What pisses me off is that you dare to presume anything about me. I don't need reminding by a fucking fear mongering freak of an upstart about any 'poor' soldiers. And believe me, until recently I might as well of been 'there' as you put it as a very close family member was on the front line you arse wipe. No one likes wars Mep, esp most people on this forum/site. Until ALL governments agree to disagree there will be a need for soldiers, what would happen if we took all the soldiers away - just nuke each other, bomb each others arse onto the other side of the moon. To be honest, I have sat back and seen all the arguments you've had with others about your so called time in the army and I really don't think you ever got as far as shooting a fecking BB gun. I seriously think your mother should have slapped you when you were born, or at least of dropped you on your head. You have to be the most ignorant misinformed doodloo I have ever had the misfortune to read about. Now go and take your face for a shit because Im out of any more posts you do! Pissed???? Yeah.... I feel totally fucking pugled drunk after reading anything you post!
lol, your an idot, thanks for showing us all this. I was not assuming anything about you, but like some selfish retard you think everything was directed at you. I could care less about your dumb ass world. You got no clue in your brain about the world around you and you shit talk me because I am tired of soldiers being killed in an illegal war?!

Boo fkn hoo, grab some tissues, no one wants to hear your whiney ass bitchy whining, thanks.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:

Hey mep.......know how we are always telling you that you don't understand the meaning of being owned and use it at all the wrong times............well obviously theshee knows the meaning of it cause you just got straight up fucking owned!
Again the clueless ones come out, I dont know what she owned me on, she is like you in her own little fucked up world, making up shit, that I didnt say. I don't even know where half her statements are coming from because none of my stuff was directed to her personally.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext