I joined the Army and all I got was...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm » by Lowsix

What you're too stupid and self absorbed to realize, is that shes been one of the few around here to defend you against me and drex taking our pokes..but she has her say once, and you vag out..

hahahahah
Thats what you get for being on Beetles side of anything..

And no, you got owned..sorry.

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 pm » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:I would only have this to add.

Most of us are intimately familiar with the body and tone of most of TheShees writings, and know her to be among the most evenhanded, impartial, conflict free posters on this entire site. She has never hesitated to call it as she sees it, and has never ONCE backed down from giving an honest openminded appraisal of a situation or post. Many times ive been forced to review my own position in light of hers, and i cannot even express my respect for her consistency across time...

And to be so soundly rebuked by the ONE person who would nine times out of ten be the one to admonish me and drex for being childish when addressing you Mep, you wold be VERY well served to take a moment and really absorb what shes saying. Like i said, she has come down on your side over time, as Drex and I had our fun, and never hesitated to call us out when appropriate. For that she has earned our respect..

IN other words, for the most part, her words are beyond scrutiny...as they are here as well. If you can pull that out of her, she has a valid point that must and will be recognized by all of us...even those of us who have never had cross words with you. In other words, her rebuke here is going to serve a wide and vast appeal, and you would do well by recognizing what she's really saying here..if you can piss off the most reasonable person in the forum, you might have a look see at what youre saying and how your saying it..and the effect it might have on reasonable people..and not just me and drex.

Every single reader familiar with either of your writings,
knows that she stands on the higher ground here..
Small minds think alike...
:owned:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:What you're too stupid and self absorbed to realize, is that shes been one of the few around here to defend you against me and drex taking our pokes..but she has her say once, and you vag out..

hahahahah
Thats what you get for being on Beetles side of anything..

And no, you got owned..sorry.

lol
If your talking to me I could care less, I don't let anyone talk to me like that I was not being rude to her, and I was just trying to convey to her why and she took it personally like a retard.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm » by Mep630

And just to let you all know, I am glad this pissed you all off. Keep it top topic.
=)

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm » by Umbrex

Soldierboy wrote:
theshee wrote:We are not forced into it here either Shee, at least not yet.
And you are right, its a very good life. I've been in 18 years and I still love it. but its not for everyone, you must give up alot. not to mention the time you must be away from the ones you love.

not to mention you have to do the evil deeds of the most powerfull men in the world.

Previous