I joined the Army and all I got was...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm » by Mep630

this lousy white grave stone.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm » by brillbilly

:clapper: and soon war vets will be buried real close or is it for war vets :headscratch: .well i hope you left :cheers: Image

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm » by Stone069

I am far from trying to stir controversy, but what the fuck are they burying with the bulldozer?

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 pm » by brillbilly

stone069 wrote:I am far from trying to stir controversy, but what the fuck are they burying with the bulldozer?

:headscratch: well i have some pictures from google earth of cemetaries in the usa with white concrete caskets that hold 4 coffins being buried in cemataries like the picture i have put up and i have found to date 26 in different locations and have pictures from google earth to prove that major work and identical work was caught on google earth the day the picture was taken over the cemetaries but i have been told it just for war vets but mayby not as i cant prove :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 pm » by Soldierboy

mep630 wrote:this lousy white grave stone.
http://mashdownbabylon.typepad.com/phot ... metary.jpg[/img]

Thats to bad for you dude!
do you even deserve that?
Do Not start cutting down the men and women who do.
you speak like war is something brand new to the world.
There has not been more than 5 years time that america was not in some kind of conflict since 1775.
I can list them all for you if you would like.
and just for shits and giggles tell me why you joined in the first place.
did you think it was all about camping trips with the boys?
you failed and got kicked out, I dont hold it against you...you tried.
not everybody can handle it, sometimes its a hard job. I'm sure you are a good artist, stick with that.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 pm » by Lordgaga

soldierboy wrote:
mep630 wrote:this lousy white grave stone.
http://mashdownbabylon.typepad.com/phot ... metary.jpg[/img]

Thats to bad for you dude!
do you even deserve that?
Do Not start cutting down the men and women who do.
you speak like war is something brand new to the world.
There has not been more than 5 years time that america was not in some kind of conflict since 1775.
I can list them all for you if you would like.
and just for shits and giggles tell me why you joined in the first place.
did you think it was all about camping trips with the boys?
you failed and got kicked out, I dont hold it against you...you tried.
not everybody can handle it, sometimes its a hard job. I'm sure you are a good artist, stick with that.

You joined the army, but those guys were ordered to to do it: the WW1 was a carnage,
just watch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Passchendaele

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 pm » by sawltydawg

i joined the army and all i got was this stupid hat
out..cya

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm » by Theshee

Actually Mep, YOU didn't get a gravestone, your still alive. Why did YOU join up??? Not ALL soldiers end up in a grave, many have a good life in the Army its their choice, they are not forced into it, not in the UK anyway.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm » by Soldierboy

theshee wrote:Actually Mep, YOU didn't get a gravestone, your still alive. Why did YOU join up??? Not ALL soldiers end up in a grave, many have a good life in the Army its their choice, they are not forced into it, not in the UK anyway.

We are not forced into it here either Shee, at least not yet.
And you are right, its a very good life. I've been in 18 years and I still love it. but its not for everyone, you must give up alot. not to mention the time you must be away from the ones you love.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm » by Theshee

soldierboy wrote:
theshee wrote:Actually Mep, YOU didn't get a gravestone, your still alive. Why did YOU join up??? Not ALL soldiers end up in a grave, many have a good life in the Army its their choice, they are not forced into it, not in the UK anyway.

We are not forced into it here either Shee, at least not yet.
And you are right, its a very good life. I've been in 18 years and I still love it. but its not for everyone, you must give up alot. not to mention the time you must be away from the ones you love.

Glad you have a good life soldier, and your proud of it, good on ya. I know people personally who are in the army and they have a good life too. People aren't forced into it they go in by choice many with there eyes wide open. Like you say its not for everyone. I'm wondering if Mep had a really, really bad experience why else would someone keep going on about it! He must have wanted that life at some point for him to join up.

Next